• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
no thanks for brawl thurs.

victra sucks cause he didnt even smash once with us in edmonton.

lolololoolollo

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah. I don't even notice usually. =/ It all just kinda adds up at the end of the day.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How long as 64 been out? Years.
Who is that player who's never lost? Isai. Because he's trying. But even then, he's so good he wins when he isn't.

I've been fairly open minded about all 3 games lately, and I gotta say, 64 is way more exciting than Brawl.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
K so, we need one more person at my crib for Brawl, 8am-12pm lmao then I'm getting some sleep. Dan want's peeps and **** and he's such a wussy and 64 is trash but not as trash as melee you **** at 64 dan

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Lol, what is that supposed to mean? :(
it means i am very happy to see that u're moderating and taking action at a professional level. and i am happy that u taught me a lesson by giving me 1 warning and 4 infraction points in the past. :) (i vowed to give happy messages to mods who give infractions to me since everyone else is giving angry ones lolololollool)

on the real thing haha, cause u're always here giving infractions, and fastfox should have gotten an infraction for censor dodging.

its ok anyway, cause azua (forgot the spelling of his name already lol) editted fastfox's post from brawl***s to brawltards.

edit: what does it take to be a mod harhar

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
The term brawl***s is thrown around loosely here (in Edmonton, I mean), and who else is here to take offense? Calgary got themselves all banned.

Besides a few Brawl players, nobody. And despite the fact they play Brawl I'm willing to bet that they're not going to take some guy on an internet forum using the derrogatory term for a Brawl player personally.

Edit: Ps, Azua is a girl.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Manuel! <333

So far, I'm liking Dr. Ike.

And yeah Luke. lmfao. Seeing ztd combos are hella exciting.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ztd combos in 64?

u dont like them luke?

they're so awesome lol. did u even see the tool assisted 64 vids some user on youtube makes?

its crazy amazing.

edit: heres a vid to that user.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLRzDQo4BPg
Yes I've seen those, in fact I linked that exact one in this thread. But 64 is boring to watch, and from my very little experience, boring to play. But I guess now I am starting to sound like the people who hate on brawl :\.

Top Bottom