• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
His example made perfect sense, you just quickly went to the definition book. In other words; It's still spamming. If you want it simple, have it on a bronze platter.
What? If it is on topic how is it spamming? Elaborate more please, because I do not understand what you are trying to say? What did I do wrong, what did he do right? What are you doing right, and what definition is wrong?

Levi5

Smash Ace
Of course, your objective is to kill your opponent.
The green bar in the bottom of the screen indicates your health.
The Blue bar right above the health bar indicates your energy level.
The number above the energybar represents your level of power.
The numbers on top of the screen indicate the scores.

When your health reaches zero, you die.
When your energy reaches zero, you wont be able to fly and do the very cool moves!
Your power-level is an indication of your strength: it controlles how fast you
can fly and the damage you do.
When your opponent has an higher power-level then you do, it turns red!
Remember: a high power-level is important to win but not required!
To gain more power, you can power up several in several ways!
When fighting you can use kikey to turn on an aura wich wil multiply your speed and
gives you an attack bonus.
Your energy is required for everything you do and it wil regenerate automaticly.
But only when your aura is turned off!

Here is a list of moves:

Defense:

teleport:
How? When you need to dodge large things!

Shield:
How? When do i use this?

Gainig power:

Power up:
How? Press and kikey.
When do you need more power.

Kaoken:
How? own and kikey.
hen you need a short burst of power!

Turn ssj:
How? Double kikey.
When do i use this?of power!

Offense:

Hitting:
How? P.Damage: L en.

Standard ki-ball:
Ho level.

Kamehameha: uncontious.

Spirit bomb:
How? Very high, cool finishing move.

All offensive moves can be blocked by using the same move on it.
(With exception of the spirit bomb.)

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
What? If it is on topic how is it spamming? Elaborate more please, because I do not understand what you are trying to say? What did I do wrong, what did he do right? What are you doing right, and what definition is wrong?
Have you even attempted to read the rules? (On a personal note) If I'm getting lolz it's allllll gooooodd but I can see Moderators disagreeing regardless of all this "corner cutting" shenanigans which holds no merit(Which ultimately stomps on your sense of definition).

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Of course, your objective is to kill your opponent.
The green bar in the bottom of the screen indicates your health.
The Blue bar right above the health bar indicates your energy level.
The number above the energybar represents your level of power.
The numbers on top of the screen indicate the scores.

When your health reaches zero, you die.
When your energy reaches zero, you wont be able to fly and do the very cool moves!
Your power-level is an indication of your strength: it controlles how fast you
can fly and the damage you do.
When your opponent has an higher power-level then you do, it turns red!
Remember: a high power-level is important to win but not required!
To gain more power, you can power up several in several ways!
When fighting you can use kikey to turn on an aura wich wil multiply your speed and
gives you an attack bonus.
Your energy is required for everything you do and it wil regenerate automaticly.
But only when your aura is turned off!

Here is a list of moves:

Defense:

teleport:
How? When you need to dodge large things!

Shield:
How? When do i use this?

Gainig power:

Power up:
How? Press and kikey.
When do you need more power.

Kaoken:
How? own and kikey.
hen you need a short burst of power!

Turn ssj:
How? Double kikey.
When do i use this?of power!

Offense:

Hitting:
How? P.Damage: L en.

Standard ki-ball:
Ho level.

Kamehameha: uncontious.

Spirit bomb:
How? Very high, cool finishing move.

All offensive moves can be blocked by using the same move on it.
(With exception of the spirit bomb.)
Lemmingball Z?

Also, how the hell do you use this view, Dan? This is terrible! Postbit on left 4 lyfeeee

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sorry to jump in randomly like this:

I was wondering if there was anyone in Calgary that has anything to say to me. Someone in your community must really, really dislike me or something. I was randomly looking for info about u.s. players on smash wiki. I went to my own page, checked its history, and saw that someone had edited part of it with "he's a ****ing n*****"

So I'm like...hmm why would anyone do that. I tracked the I.P. for ****s and giggles and it turns out he lives in Calgary, and that his ISP is Shaw communications or something.

w/e though. It pisses me off that there is some racist ***** that lives in Calgary and thinks he's a bad ***. :laugh: Sorry to have taken up your thread. lulz

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lololololo

dun wurry raynex, its all gon b k

im sure hes black himself. hes just all jokes and stuff, and besides, give him some leeway, i think hes pretty immature mentally so ya. im sure he didnt mean anything offensive in any way.

edit: hes like 12 years old btw lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Have you even attempted to read the rules? (On a personal note) If I'm getting lolz it's allllll gooooodd but I can see Moderators disagreeing regardless of all this "corner cutting" shenanigans which holds no merit(Which ultimately stomps on your sense of definition).
do i have to jump in and save the day again

regardless if it actually is spam or on topic, the infractions we got are one line posts and double posts so ya.

who cares! both ways are right when u look at it perspectively.

and bread dobble post again

Tyson651

Smash Lord
feeding the fire of infractions?

lol calm down, its not like it really matters or is any big deal anyway.

Levi5

Smash Ace

I was wondering if there was anyone in Calgary that has anything to say to me. Someone in your community must really, really dislike me or something. I was randomly looking for info about u.s. players on smash wiki. I went to my own page, checked its history, and saw that someone had edited part of it with "he's a ing n*"

So I'm like...hmm why would anyone do that. I tracked the I.P. for ****s and giggles and it turns out he lives in Calgary, and that his ISP is Shaw communications or something.

w/e though. It pisses me off that there is some racist ***** that lives in Calgary and thinks he's a bad ***. :laugh: Sorry to have taken up your thread. lulz
I don't think there's anyone with beef with you... I was glad you won Battle for Western New York. I wouldn't suspect most other Calgarians to know who you are, cus we don't really pay attention to smash players anymore. I would guess that It was probz Abdi being stupid again, or as unlikely as it sounds it might've been a proxy =\.

Last edited:

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there's anyone with beef with you... I was glad you won Battle for Western New York. I wouldn't suspect most other Calgarians to know who you are, cus we don't really pay attention to smash players anymore. I would guess that It was probz Abdi being ******** again, or as unlikely as it sounds it might've been a proxy =\.
Sounds like Abdi's doing.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

I was wondering if there was anyone in Calgary that has anything to say to me. Someone in your community must really, really dislike me or something. I was randomly looking for info about u.s. players on smash wiki. I went to my own page, checked its history, and saw that someone had edited part of it with "he's a ****ing n*****"

You're right about him being a ******.

Because this has Abdi written all over it.

Hello L3monz
Yeah. L3m0nz is a newer smasher here in Red Deer. Everyone say hi!

I got about 2 otherpeople interested in smash. 1 of them knows Shiro or whoever from Edmonton. Apparently he plays traditional fighter competitively, and he's excited to learn that smash has a competitive circuit. =D

Best part is. They all hate Brawl. [noparse]>:D[/noparse]

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfalmdsffamflmdsfoadeofmaomflasmofmasomflasmfoamomioamomfoaflamfoam

I can't tell if that's sho or actually brad.

edit: it was so good, i forgot to post in blue.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously people, we can see your IPs. You will all get IP banned if you keep doing stupid stuff like this.

Please just stop making this difficult and think before you post.

Final warnings.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol i didnt see what japman said and why he got banned haha.

and why did levi get banned, he did a triple post. how many points is that

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Lanowen and Virg have been doing most of the infracting and banning, for which I appologize.

Calgary is an idiot. I hope everyone understands that Brad was banned because he ****ed up, not because I just wanted to ban him.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh so you mean this thread isn't usually like this?
Guess I came at a bad time xD

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I honestly don't see why Calgary started flipping out. I mean, Brad deserved a ban, and they think just because they "don't care" about smashboards that they can come back and spam up a ****storm. It shouldn't be such a big deal if Calgary apparently "doesn't care".

Top Bottom