• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
No school today, Luke?

I honestly should be studying for my exam in like 2 hours but it shouldn't be too bad. As for hosting melee on sunday, I will have the details by... sometime before sunday. lol.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i think its cause, after getting gimped by marth so much, u just hate and cringe using falco and rather gimp other falcos haha.

edit: who knows, maybe i should go back to marth lawl.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i think its cause, after getting gimped by marth so much, u just hate and cringe using falco and rather gimp other falcos haha.
sooooooooooo trueeeeeeeeeee

also dont be fooled, im pretty sure forward wont main marth. His marth plays too f'd up. And although taj's marth is better, he grabs SOOOOO much. Unhealthy amounts. The combination of those things made that match pretty messed up to watch.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
its too hard to use ganon. and falcon is ok but i dunno, it'll make me drop to the bottom of the power rankings for a hella long time before i build back up.

and mewtwo? ofukno

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Okay, let's say one person kills someone.

Then another person kills another person.

Then everyone starts killing everyone.

Now is it really considering killing if EVERYONE in the world is doing it?
Do not use examples that don't make any sense. Killing has a definition, as does spamming... Well sort of. People saying I am brad lololllolollol is on topic, because everyone else is saying it, and is in fact the current "topic."

Tyson651

Smash Lord
actually, u got a point luke. except he gave us infractions as one liner posts and double posts.

looololololololooo im wonder bread

edit: u kno lanowen, u should do this with us. DO IT ONCE. double post and say ur brad and say loloooololo do it!!

u kno u want to do it.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
do Not Use Examples That Don't Make Any Sense. Killing Has A Definition, As Does Spamming... Well Sort Of. People Saying I Am Brad Lololllolollol Is On Topic, Because Everyone Else Is Saying It, And Is In Fact The Current "topic."
do Not Use Examples That Don't Make Any Sense. Killing Has A Definition, As Does Spamming... Well Sort Of.
do Not Use Examples That Don't Make Any Sense.
do Not Use Examples
His example made perfect sense, you just quickly went to the definition book. In other words; It's still spamming. If you want it simple, have it on a bronze platter.

Top Bottom