• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad gets banned so you have to pull this ****ty rebellion charade? That's low dude. Joel gave him warning that he'd ban him, so the way I see it is that Brad is at fault, even if the moderating on smashboards is questionable.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Unrelated, but if any of you Calgary smashers are interested in getting into SF4 (or, at least, checking it out and seeing what the fuss is about), when the game comes out in a week we should host something. I just got my sexy new SF4 Tournament Edition arcade sticks!

If anyone was interested in SF at some point (3rd Strike, etc), now's a good time to try and get into a SF game, when everyone else is still learning.

Anyway, back to your scheduled banning, I guess?

Strange Machine

Smash Rookie
Unrelated, but if any of you Calgary smashers are interested in getting into SF4 (or, at least, checking it out and seeing what the fuss is about), when the game comes out in a week we should host something. I just got my sexy new SF4 Tournament Edition arcade sticks!

If anyone was interested in SF at some point (3rd Strike, etc), now's a good time to try and get into a SF game, when everyone else is still learning.

Anyway, back to your scheduled banning, I guess?
sorry im not allowed 2 play non-nintendo games or my mom hits me

I AM THE NEW BREAD

whole wheat

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Please Abdi. More like muthafukin' pumpernickel.

Also, good call Levi with the OP one liner. Paradox omfggggg.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'd rather have a friend than a moderator
So the fact that I banned Brad because I had to is a viable excuse as to why we can't be friends?

This is a forum, son. Yeah, I'm an ******* mod, but whatever. Brad deserved to get banned. If I didn't do it, someone else would have. And yeah, this is only a forum, but if I'm a mod I'm going to make sure I actually moderate, and Brad crossed the line too many times.

If you're going to let something that happened over the internet become a deterent to our friendship, then woo, good for you, but that just shows me what kind of person you are. As far as Calgary being "gone from smashboards" goes, so be it. We'll probably be better off, if this is the way you want to play things.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i think he meant he rather stick up for his friend than to suck up to a moderator.

nothing about u guys not being friends lawl.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Nobody has to suck up. I've never asked that of anyone, and I never will. Brad didn't need to "suck up", he needed to follow the rules. I expected him to follow the rules since he knew there would be consequence.

I'm not going to argue this anymore. Brad was banned on his own accord, end of story. If Calgary's gone, fine by me.

pce bros.

Levi5

Smash Ace
So the fact that I banned Brad because I had to is a viable excuse as to why we can't be friends?

This is a forum, son. Yeah, I'm an ******* mod, but whatever. Brad deserved to get banned. If I didn't do it, someone else would have. And yeah, this is only a forum, but if I'm a mod I'm going to make sure I actually moderate, and Brad crossed the line too many times.

If you're going to let something that happened over the internet become a deterent to our friendship, then woo, good for you, but that just shows me what kind of person you are. As far as Calgary being "gone from smashboards" goes, so be it. We'll probably be better off, if this is the way you want to play things.
This coming from the guy who personally insulted me several times and made huge assumptions about me? and you're telling me that me not wanting to go to a forum that has you as a moderator is ending a friendship. grow up.

brad only pushed it because he knew you were going to ban him. its not like he's stupid, he knew the rules.

Ban me just do it, say I'm not respecting a mod or something LOL

Last edited:

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Nobody has to suck up. I've never asked that of anyone, and I never will. Brad didn't need to "suck up", he needed to follow the rules. I expected him to follow the rules since he knew there would be consequence.

I'm not going to argue this anymore. Brad was banned on his own accord, end of story. If Calgary's gone, fine by me.

pce bros.
lol not brad, i mean levi.

he rather start a riot (or minor term for it) for his friend than suck up for a moderator and be a good boy or w/e and not stick up for brad since he got banned.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
rofl, in the end, everyone will be banned and the alberta thread will only consist of joel talking to himself lololol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't get it....

I tried to figure out what you're trying to accomplish, but I falied D=

Top Bottom