• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol sure then. we'll do 2v2.

yellow name sucks.

should i just apply for the blue name? lawl

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Oh come on, there is plenty of ******** non-related stuff going on in here, but SC discussion is banned? Jack wasn't on msn, so I decided to say it here.
That's because it's ******** non-related stuff. Just PM for his msn or something.
What? He said he wasn't on MSN (implying he already has Jack's MSN), and then you say to PM him asking for his MSN.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Lol I meant to say PM him to get him online.

Also, if you haven't seen McFox's custom title already, I'm preeetty sure he's sick of people asking to be tournament directors.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol I meant to say PM him to get him online.

Also, if you haven't seen McFox's custom title already, I'm preeetty sure he's sick of people asking to be tournament directors.
lol. Yep. What do you expect, he's the only one making those custom titles for everyone.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
What... you ... what?!

Clarify. Are you all using the same CD-key? If you are then yeah it would work.

Also, you're going to play 2v2 DotA? That's gay.
no u

I was just wondering, because between the 8 of my friends, there's like 5 CD keys and we would rather not play on Bnet with a bunch of ***s.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
if my SC didn't break i would play with you guys
i think my record was like 245-23 or something like that
but that was A LOOOOOOOOONG time ago

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
no u

I was just wondering, because between the 8 of my friends, there's like 5 CD keys and we would rather not play on Bnet with a bunch of ***s.
I'm pretty sure you could do it with just the LAN system that's already in the game. But Hamachi should work as well.

Just get into TDA, it's like pubs except a higher skill level and no leavers.

But you might as well just do a 4v4, it's still pretty good. Just go 3 strong laners and a jungler to give your team an extra advantage.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So. Theres a dinosaur called the Rapetosaurus. Seriously.

I don't like how everyone's talking about SC. I feel so left out D=

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hamachi lags frequently when my friends and i play bigger groups than 4, its relaly unreliable and ********.

boo. all i wanted was a different coloured name. i guess not then.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha. Well. If you're into debating, you could get a pink name. But I think Crimson King is doing some weird reforming thing in the Debate Hall.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Two pages all about DotA and Starcraft, I dare say I'm in love with this thread ;)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh, theres brawl on sat too? well sorry brawl guys haha.

ULL HAVE TO CHOOSE.

and vic/connor better come. u figured what happened to connor yet?

if i get enough interest, i shall host. :)

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
hey frio... want to smash on saturday or sunday?

and spacefalcon, i'll play you in DOTA, im not as good in dota as i am in ladder games but ill try
my name on WC3 is War_is_bad127

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Brawl? Who cares.

So, Kevin was on TV last night, at around 2am. LOL. Levi got it recorded and he'll upload it to youtube sometime soon.

Hype!! XD

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
hey frio... want to smash on saturday or sunday?

and spacefalcon, i'll play you in DOTA, im not as good in dota as i am in ladder games but ill try
my name on WC3 is War_is_bad127
Well I don't have battlenet so I have to use garena, If you're interested you can download and sign up quickly theres 1000's of players on it, we'll have to do it tomorrow though tonight is something else for me.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Well I don't have battlenet so I have to use garena, If you're interested you can download and sign up quickly theres 1000's of players on it, we'll have to do it tomorrow though tonight is something else for me.
what is garena, i've never heard of that

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I'll DotA you alberta nubcakes.
Add me on Ganera, name is same as here.
****ing. I KNEW you played DotA. I was going through the mechanics board and I saw your name on a topic you made.

Unfortunately, I don't play on Garena lol. I play on USEast (even though I'm from Alberta lol) with the TDABot and their games.

However, what's with Garena, skill wise? Good? Is it just a hosting network like battle.net is? (I've absolutely no idea)

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
can someone please tell me what garena is and how do get it or play it or what ever you do with it, i kind of want to play spacefalcon in dota

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
can someone please tell me what garena is and how do get it or play it or what ever you do with it, i kind of want to play spacefalcon in dota
Okay, well from what i can tell.

Basically we have battle.net here, so think of Garena as "eurobattle.net". TBH, it does have North American serveres, but the majority of people who use Garena are from europe and mostly asia.

It has its own ban system, as well as a ranking system so you can play "higher level play" games. It also has less lag. From what I can tell though, the time to join a game is horrendous.

Honestly, you're better off with battle.net. Since you said you weren't that good as compared to your ladder skills (this honestly tells me nothing about your skill level), you might as well just play some pub -apem. Then make your way to -rd/-sd.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I used to loove starcraft but was terrible at it... ( not including popular custom maps)

But now that SC2 is around the corner, I could start it on even grounds, like brawl... Only this time there's less tripping!

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I used to loove starcraft but was terrible at it... ( not including popular custom maps)

But now that SC2 is around the corner, I could start it on even grounds, like brawl... Only this time there's less tripping!
But didn't they split Starcraft 2 into three full price games?

Top Bottom