• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Levi5

Smash Ace
oh **** well I guess my v1 is lost forever. Good thing I went and bought another copy a week ago lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
mk? ok ur a brawl person then.

sh double fair combos, nair, dtilt is the best way to rack up damage.

marth's best kill moves is fsmash, upB, and bair/fair off the stage.

to fight mk, u just lose. but u just have to try and outspace him im guessing dtilt, ftilt, fsmash, and roll away when he does his upB on ground level. i dont think its good to challenge him in the air while he's gliding (as in trying to hit him). maybe counter is a good thing to throw in once in a while against mk.

just wait till the actual brawl players come in and prove me wrong, im a melee person :)

im just relaly bored.

edit: no one cares that u beat levi with pika.

Tyson you made a post I didn't like =[

It's not that I beat Levi, it's the fact that imbueing myself with Sid's powers made me beat Levi, I was giving Sid advice. Seriously, that much shouldve made sense, it's the part about sid being more sid like

Also SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE

kithkin

Smash Champion
Levi, Hell, I could make my name blue if I wanted to,

Not hard.

Wow brad I can't believe you remembered that. But it IS supposed to be Alphicans >.>

Wow luke I can't believe it took untill I pointed it out for the fourth time for you to get it. Just like all my posts ever, nobody gets them =3

lol Brawl? Who cares.

So, Kevin was on TV last night, at around 11pm. LOL. Brad got it recorded and he'll upload it to Levitube who'll upload it toyoutube sometime soon.

Hype!! XD
Fix'd your mistakes Victra.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ur not seeing my point.

no one really cares lol. and no one wants to see that kind of post anyway.

its like a boasting and dumb a post.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Levi, Hell, I could make my name blue if I wanted to,

Not hard.

Wow luke I can't believe it took untill I pointed it out for the fourth time for you to get it. Just like all my posts ever, nobody gets them =3

Fix'd your mistakes Victra.

First of all, what's with everybody and the blue names? Just so everyone's clear you won't be able to get a blue name unless you have exclusively hosted a tournament, you won't be able to acquire an orange name unless you've entered WWYP, you won't be able to get a pink name unless you've done a practice debate with Crimson King or Evil Eye, you won't be able to get a green name unless you've been accepted into the Back Room, you won't be able to get a purple name unless you've been accepted into the Smash Back Room (Melee), and of course red names are for mods.

Good gracious.

Also, Brad, stop making posts that are either completely irrelevent, or make sense for the first sentence or so then just blow up with dumb, basically forcing everyone to

a) not read what you have to say, or
b) just go ahead and quote your td;dr (too dumb, didn't read) and tell you they don't know what you're getting at.

ANYWAYS, HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?

ps, Tyson is right.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
aw, that sucks. i guess ill stick with yellow.

edit: im bored. im reading some 500 page operators manual for a machine im going to start using next week..

edit2: and i finally beat solitaire vegas mode

how are u joel

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
First of all, what's with everybody and the blue names? Just so everyone's clear you won't be able to get a blue name unless you have exclusively hosted a tournament, you won't be able to acquire an orange name unless you've entered WWYP, you won't be able to get a pink name unless you've done a practice debate with Crimson King or Evil Eye, you won't be able to get a green name unless you've been accepted into the Back Room, you won't be able to get a purple name unless you've been accepted into the Smash Back Room (Melee), and of course red names are for mods.

Good gracious.
So... Do Bi-weeklies or Whitewings Gaming '08 count?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yes the do.

A lot of the Brawl tourney directors got away with getting that status by saying they host tourneys in their basement with their friends, or that they "assisted" with some other big tournament. And obviously, there are those online tournaments and what not.

Brads right. He really could get a blue name lol.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i was gonna do that but they asked me for a link for the tourney im hosting/i hosted lol

FastFox

BRoomer
Because They're Blue. Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeee

On another note, I've been watching old Disney movies out of boredom.

Nooo one's flash like Gaston
Can wavedash like Gaston
Can space and tip Marth's forward smash like Gaston.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I WATCHED THAT MOVIE YESTERDAY.

I giggled like a school girl just then.

Except,

Noooo one can smash like Gaston
Can wavedash like Gaston
Can space and tip Marth's forward smash like Gaston
Can chain grab like Gaston
Can tech chase like Gaston
Can play the animals from space like Gaston!

Also, Brad couldn't get a blue name because he's Brad. Carl could get one if he wanted.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Last time I checked, the Beauty fell in love with the Beast. Besides, the Beast turned into a handsome prince.

FastFox

BRoomer
The beast may have turned into a handsome prince, but he's probably still a prick. Not to mention the issues he'd have after living as a beast for so long.

Ps, the prince probably beats Belle when there isn't enough mayo on his sandwich.

FastFox

BRoomer
I'm speaking in terms of beauty. Would you consider something beautiful if it acted in such a way that is undesirable among society? No. Therefore, the prince is still an ugly prick, and so is Brawl.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
No point trying to dig yourself out of this one, that was a horrible metaphor and you know it. It's getting even worse the more you go along.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
It's one thing not to pay attention to an argument, it's another to have no idea what you said in the first place.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
cause melee has to work so hard to make one.

the sandwich is auto assembled for brawl. too bad brawl trips so much, what a clumsy prick.

AND MATT, LOL DID U PLAYED CARDS IN MR. GERLING'S ROOM? U REMEMBER THE GUYS WHO PLAYED MELEE IN GERLING'S ROOM EVERY LUNCH? ROFL

henry and i thought u looked SO familiar, so im just thinking how.

like i kno we went to mcnally, but i think theres more to that.

FastFox

BRoomer
It's one thing not to pay attention to an argument, it's another to have no idea what you said in the first place.
when does anyone ever pay attention to anything in this thread.
oh wait, besides your guys' starcraft discussion.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
and rofl

even though belle makes ugly sandwiches, she still has a *****.

thats what the REAL men want.

not some **** like brawl players.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
cause melee has to work so hard to make one.

the sandwich is auto assembled for brawl. too bad brawl trips so much, what a clumsy prick.

AND MATT, LOL DID U PLAYED CARDS IN MR. GERLING'S ROOM? U REMEMBER THE GUYS WHO PLAYED MELEE IN GERLING'S ROOM EVERY LUNCH? ROFL

henry and i thought u looked SO familiar, so im just thinking how.

like i kno we went to mcnally, but i think theres more to that.
Yeah I did play cards, but I don't remember anyone playing melee.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, we were playing melee in the same room on the tv.

and one of ur friends was saying how he was better than us and once tried to use the tv before us.

which reminds me during g11, one guy who thought he was so good that he'd beat us 3v1 friendly fire off on fd no items.

he got pwned so badly cause it was marth/sheik/falcon vs falco lmao, and i would just grab him and he'd get pwned like it was the falcon challenge haha.

edit: dont host cast5 in aug. that'll be when my final exams are. unless ur thinking LATE aug then its good.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
OMG STRONGSIDE SENT ME A MESSAGE
(sorry just talking to myself)
lol no he didn't

and are you that guy from FX who I was talking to like 3 weeks ago?

Edit: I guess it's finally time to ask, but what would be the best time for ADAT2 for everybody? Luke asked me about two weeks ago but I told him I wouldn't give him a definite answer until my exams were over.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Okay, either this upcoming weekend of Saturday/Sunday, or the next one for the sake of planning/people can get time in, I intend to host some Brawl.

There seems to be enough interest as is, and hey, it's also an excuse to hang out. We're gonna keep beating the ******ry that is Brawl vs. Melee to death anyway, so I guess while we do that, I'm just going to be playing, and if anyone else wants to join in? All the more power to them. Heck, it'll be a Brawl hosted event, but even I know if someone pulls along 64 or Melee, we're bound to get some rounds in on that.

I want to strengthen Brawl's competitive merit in Alberta anyway, East Coast is going to make us look like a bunch of pansies at that game, and I refuse to be left in the dust, thanks. XD;

I'll get specific times, and there IS a bus route that comes to Spruce Grove, my friends. I will have to plot it all out for people, least it be easier. Keeping y'all posted! Even if you don't play, I mean, c'mon. Epic hangout? We even have a crappy pool table and I'll be sure to get some drinks and we can chip in for some pizzas from Panago or Pizza Hut.

I have two TVs, but I'd need one more Wii for that second TV since I'm not that crazy to have two. There's probably enough room for one or two more TVs, doesn't matter the size, if people are up for it.

[NOTE THAT YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO]

If you are bringing something, for the love of god, mark EVERYTHING with your name so that nothing gets lost for certain; got it? I don't want any mistakes. It's no fun when someone suddenly cries out, "WHere's my controller? D:"

We clear on that? Awesome. About time we get some Brawl started in here; who cares if you don't play either? Whose up for some fun and hanging out? I know I am. I have a VCR, and if others are up for it, we maybe could get more recordings in. I wouldn't mind that. Mini tournament in my basement if we're up for it? Who the heck knows.

Let's do this!

Also, Dan, get a ride in from someone when you go to Edmonton, simple enough. LOL

Top Bottom