• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
sam- yes you are getting better, next week ill play you one on one to see where youre exactly @
victor- that combo was smexxyyy

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I dont think that sunday afternoon is good for alot of people in calgary, i would like to have a discussion about what times/days would get the best turnout. also footage is takin forever to upload, considering not even bothering uploading cause i left it uploading for 10+hours on 1 of 6 parts and it just froze at processing 95% for 2hours. maybe i have to compress the vids but i dunno

Anytime99

Smash Cadet
I dont think that sunday afternoon is good for alot of people in calgary, i would like to have a discussion about what times/days would get the best turnout. also footage is takin forever to upload, considering not even bothering uploading cause i left it uploading for 10+hours on 1 of 6 parts and it just froze at processing 95% for 2hours. maybe i have to compress the vids but i dunno

Yea, If I didn't work on Sundays I'd be there. Maybe Saturday/Friday?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
saturday+friday are days that people in the past have said were not great because most choose to schedule parties and hanging out with friends during those days. i will need more feedback to change the date obviously.

KillLock

Smash Lord
lets be honest here, you're not getting tales of symphonia back

FOREVER IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!

Limeee

Smash Champion
make sure to remind me, i wont be able to remember for a week

:009:

EDIT; HOLY **** MY BALSTOISE IS BACK **** YEAH SMASHBOARDS ISNT SO BAD AFTER ALL

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Victor mad he isn't a mod anymore

Can't ban mew2king

Also I changed my font to purple like 2 months ago wtf

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
1. I asked them to remove me as a mod lol

2. lol

3. oh **** my posts are pink again

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i dunno he baited my shield grab alot and punished me for using shield and getting out of it so early. i didnt know the matchup or train in that game before the tourney so its hard to tell what is reckless and what is adapting to my nooby decisions

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you cant shield grab dair because of the bounce -> falling uair, and nair is stupidly safe

Top Bottom