• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
That actually makes me JUST salty enough to make a post about it, Simon went on from that to win the entire thing. It was over for you man!

JK though, Simon for my favourite player other than me

Rush

Smash Apprentice
sick add me up and man and lets play. what race do you play?

yeah i used to be plat as well!....then i started playing league and dropped to gold fml
Yeah we'll play a few games later this week when I have free time lol. I play Terran, yourself?

And Arthur, if you think GnW sucks then just play Falco, he's like the best char in the game right now.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
ROB is horrible in P:M definately low tier atm. im waiting for a new update.
P:M is some wierd melee-brawl frankenstein.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
just dont play P:M competitively then, moe and i play the game for fun only. just have fun with it, it will change alot so there is really not any point in getting tieddown in specific char skills.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I actually completely agree with that statement.
Nothing wrong with just having a bit of fun with Project M and not taking it super serious.
Maybe one day Project M will be super competetive, or maybe it won't, but it can be pretty fun trying out new things in a pseudo-melee environment.

and for you Wario players out there.
Wario - Up-Taunt during his D-Air. He farts when the attack connects
start doing this

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like P:M because it feels like Brawl with actual combos
yeah. It feels like the follow up to melee that i always wanted.

honestly, the only thing i have against brawl is the fact that when you jump above a platform, you can waveland downwards.

haha paul, so salty about wario eh =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
play him like a mix of falcon and jiggs.

aerial mobility like jiggs, and combo like falcon. It's delicious.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I like P:M because it feels like Brawl with actual combos
P:M is like Brawl with tons of tech skill, which I have none of. =(

Also, I know ROB is low tier, but so are all all my potential mains (Charizard, Ivysaur, and Zelda) and I don't honestly want to play Marth or Sheik in Project: M. It's mostly for fun anyway, and for now I can abuse matchup inexperience.

Is that actually your biggest beef with Brawl, Victor? It seems so arbitrary. XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Smashers SC2 tourney incoming? lawl..
loololol. have you added me yet?

you still haven't added me in league
my baddd add me victraaa

P:M is like Brawl with tons of tech skill, which I have none of. =(

Also, I know ROB is low tier, but so are all all my potential mains (Charizard, Ivysaur, and Zelda) and I don't honestly want to play Marth or Sheik in Project: M. It's mostly for fun anyway, and for now I can abuse matchup inexperience.

Is that actually your biggest beef with Brawl, Victor? It seems so arbitrary. XD
Yo man, just rep ROB and develop him yourself. Everyone considered Wario to be poop (myself included loool) but I repped him anyways because he's fun.

Yeah it's just my play style. I abuse platforms alot, makes me feel really mobile
Sam. I think I played you in melee at brad's tournament.

My name is just anytime in sc2 though. I haven't played much since i made a new account though.
AHHHH AWESOME. Yeah add me up, my name is victra on sc2 as well. Race? League?

Taste

Smash Apprentice
charizard ivy and zelda are not low tier. There arn't really tiers right now, just preferences. I think zelda is actually very sexy atm

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Well, there's that community tier list. I think Ivy and Zelda might be mid, but they're not upper half. That list is pretty inaccurate though so it's better to just play who you like. Unless that character has like a 30-70 matchup against Metaknight.

I'll be sure to always CP Victor to Final Destination.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Ivysaur is op, just sayin'

As for my input on tiers, there is only one bad character, and thats luigi, the rest is just matchups. Lots of triangles and stuff

Anytime99

Smash Cadet

my baddd add me victraaa

Yo man, just rep ROB and develop him yourself. Everyone considered Wario to be poop (myself included loool) but I repped him anyways because he's fun.

Yeah it's just my play style. I abuse platforms alot, makes me feel really mobile

my baddd add me victraaa

Playing Terran since Brood War.
I can't remember which league I'm currently in right now. All I know is that I'm probably on the lower end of the league spectrum.Honestly, I've barely played against people outside my group of friends . I'm looking to start playing SC2 regularly so practice with someone good at this game would be sick.

Top Bottom