• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Paul can you stop training people to play like you?

Like **** I'm tired of all these ***** *** technical falcos.

Spoilers: I lose to all of them

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Arthur for some reason has all these crazy falco ideas in his head that don't work. Unless you start working at PP yomi level or something against a conditioned player.

Why are you here Sion, our falcos suck compared to yours :V.

Also, lol @ title

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Btw do you guys know when the next melee drive is. You guys will need to remind/tell me

:phone:

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Tommorow afternoon i will host and i encourage everyone to donate more to the cause.
paul knows enough about my weaknesses to give me some tips and lots of exp vs a higher lvl player, please dont PooPoo his efforts
same time as normal around 1:00pm, going to family dinner tommorow night so it will probably end around 5:30edit:4:00 dam
edit: kurt and paul are not coming

Tyson651

Smash Lord
alright ni-ggas

i saw on the other thread that they're matching up to $3500 all day this saturday and sunday from 10am pst. so i donated our shiz, and i bumped it up to $150 with my own money

(i blacked out my name and put tyson651, if no one believes this is my donation, ill fwd you the receipt email)

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
thanks tyson i think we all trust you lol

I think if we ALL really really wanted too we could another last minute donation run at uofc upcoming thursday.........

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
anyone coming tommorow should try to make it for 12:30 cause im shutting it down around 4-4:30
I think we should run another, it ends at midnight and i will pitch more for sure.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Eh this kind of thing doesn't happen too too much, so I'd do it again. Is thurs too late tho? anyway then maybe then we could get mo out, and run some doubles mms? And sidebet more. That was ****ing fun. I could also do some salty rematches

IF you guys are interested, I kinda mentioned this before but, for every 50$ we donate we can get a pro melee player to analayze 15 mins of a players matches live on a stream.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEZjd21MblI5eGF5V3FET3RiVEZ4a3c6MQ
I'm not thinking for me obviously, but I think its a cool idea and even one of us should try this.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
With the amount we got, we can get Arthur some PP training x3. Or maybe PP, Mango and Armada lolol.

Oh by the way, whose going to the tournament at MRU on Friday?

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
The donation ends thursday at 1159 I belive so we could do it just before hand
Sounds good let's do it again guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring a bunch of 5s again!!

MELEE 21k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! skulls girls tweets are mean saying we aint a real fighting game :[
now we for sure have to do another charity raise on thursdayyy

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
With the amount we got, we can get Arthur some PP training x3. Or maybe PP, Mango and Armada lolol.

Oh by the way, whose going to the tournament at MRU on Friday?
TBH I don't think I have the basics down yet lol, I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time
And I would want to have games where I played really really well but still lost critiqued because those are the ones where I actually don't know what I did wrong

I also don't know if I should/can come tomorrow, I got some HW due

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I will be hosting on sundays from now on to facilitate growth in our community, 2x a week is better than most cities IMO. I think I should figure out how to stream/record so we can review matches more frequently.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
So what happened to Brad's tournament thing over reading week. Is it confirmed yet?
yeah cause, I need to know soon to make plans
To answer these questions.

I am 100% intending to, however apparently it's a busy season or something because I'm looking at a couple halls to rent and have yet to get a final confirmation from any.

I hope that tomorrow when I go down to check two of them out in person that I can put the money down and confirm for you all.

Thanks for being patient.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
We should probably have one whether brad can get a venue or not, we need more province events, maybe clarke could possibly host onee? All we really need is some tvs and space lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i would think after watching that vid, you would agree that shield pressure is staple for falco lol

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
We should probably have one whether brad can get a venue or not, we need more province events, maybe clarke could possibly host onee? All we really need is some tvs and space lol

^This

This is exactly the thought process I want. I am going to let you all know ASAP and I have a couple options so it should all work out, I highly suggest booking the time off it you do want to smash, But if anyone does have a backup ex: clarke or something that would be aweseome, cause hell, it's about the smash. It would just change the event itself (aka probably no brawl and no randoms) but it would still be enjoyable.

That and if it does come down to this (again, don't expect it to, but I just can't tell you because I don't have 100% yet) I could easily throw some of the money I have put aside for a hall rental into like, pizza for the group or whatever.

dude I would get arthritis in like a year if I played like that
Clearly you don't have the commitment of a pro player.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
>play spacie
>doesn't practice tech

You won't get anywhere in this era like that lol.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You win in the province, I don't think you'd win if you went out though.

Your ylink gets that match up inexperience bonus \o/ (+brawl exp).

We'd get annihilated by EC.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well I don't think arthur will be traveling for smash any time soon.

What I am saying is that you don't have to be technical to win in AB... Cause we suck

Top Bottom