• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Nooo brandonn I show up for brawl and you show up for melée! That's how it's suppose to work :( thanks for me letting team with Tyler though.

Been thinking about dropping marth and picking up mk o.O

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Hey gaiz i can make the next three brawl tournies and I'm getting my 7th place spot back >:)

Limeee

Smash Champion
Nooo brandonn I show up for brawl and you show up for melée! That's how it's suppose to work :( thanks for me letting team with Tyler though.

Been thinking about dropping marth and picking up mk o.O
god ****it, our brawl scene is slowly going to hell. remember back when we didn't have an MK player? those were the times, even though i sucked, i had more fun back then.

i'd stick with marth or find a new character, you'll get bored of the game if you play MK, and its fun having you around

EDIT: pick wario, he's pretty cool. i heard he has a moustache, and potential

Alphicans

Smash Hero
MK is really fun to play as, especially vs snake.

He's broken to hell, super popular cause he looks cool and is a ****** from a kirby game, and is fun to play as. MK is the best thing about brawl, yet he ruins it at the same time. It's pretty lame when you think about it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ban that ****er MK.

[EDIT]

Btw, SuPeRbOoM is a pure Meta Knight main now. The only match-up where he will switch to Snake is if he's facing another Meta Knight, as he hates the ditto.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Nah, his MK is probably just as good as his snake (maybe a bit worse), but the thing is, snake kinda sucks compared to MK, and doesn't have to worry about stages and stupid match-ups.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
Nah, his MK is probably just as good as his snake (maybe a bit worse), but the thing is, snake kinda sucks compared to MK, and doesn't have to worry about stages and stupid match-ups.
maybe its the ditto matchup (he said he is not good at it) but i feel that he plays with more confidence with snake... he doesn't screw up as much

Frio

Smash Champion
Depends on the match up tbh. Like using Dan as an example. I hope he feels more confident with his Mk vsing my Olimar >_>

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah because I think I've said exact phrase in this thread before, or said "in one week" or something. I am pretty sure everyone was cool with that.

Top Bottom