• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I was 4th before, and I'll take 4th back in time for the next update. Mike, I know you're proud of yourself for finally taking a set off of me in February (even if you did have to do some tier-whoring to pull it off) but as soon as I learn the Diddy match-up, your little chimp is gonna suffer the same fate as your Trainer does. ^.^

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Except trainer gets ***** by yoshi and diddy doesn't. Clearly a match-up issue ;).

Yeah I have no respect for yoshi =D.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Neither does Game & Watch, but yours still goes even my Yoshi. =3 You'd better hope you don't run into me in the bracket, because I'm looking to cause some serious upsets this time.

And please, none of that ICs crap again.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Neither does Game & Watch, but yours still goes even my Yoshi. =3 You'd better hope you don't run into me in the bracket, because I'm looking to cause some serious upsets this time.

And please, none of that ICs crap again.

Well it looks like your prediction came true.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Shut up Jamie. Lol kidding.

as for the PR, yeah it's going to be a very tricky one to do this time around. so many inactivities, so many changes is placing, upsets, twists. I'll be impressed if you can think of a list that at least one person doesn't ***** about.

Limeee

Smash Champion
jack and luke have gotten ***** twice in a row now (mark,mike/jake)

so they might go down a spot

no idea what this is gonna be, which is why i say put me as a decider, cuz i will think about it more in depth

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
why would jack and luke go down? really it's just luck of the bracket why luke didn't place well this time around, losing to me and jack. I have no johns for jack for losing to whoever lol

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
When I lost to mark/luke that one tournament I SD'd mad hard, but whatever give them whatever credit if you want, but I was hardly ***** when I still brought them to close games with such a disadvantage.

This tournament I was mixed on being gay/going aggressive with mixed response from the crowd, I should of honestly stayed aggro and I would of won my match with Jake pretty sound with such a huge lead last stock, but instead I went on ledge and put myself in a bad position. also yoshi's pipes is mad dumb. LOL

Also I don't take tournament that serious anymore, why i went RC cause I like it with snake on mike even though I could of taken him to a better stage, mike owned me still tho sexy diddy.

and against luke first match I wasn't even in serious mode, so I got tornado ***** cause I was doing random **** rofl.

anyway place me however I don't even care anymore lol **** is just fun times for me now.

p.s: going all marth next tournament neo STYLE so expect a lot of 8 minute matches of me being technical but not doing anything.

anyway, off to ***** some halo:reach now

T-block

B2B TST
lol jamie way to show you don't know what you're talking about

top 3 are going to stay the same. jake is a serious challenger for top 3, but no one else really poses a threat atm

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
also yoshi's pipes is mad dumb. LOL
Hey, you took me there. XD

You really shouldn't have gone to the ledge though. Pipes is all about stage control, and by going to the ledge, you gave me control of the center of the stage. You couldn't get back in because it's so easy to keep people out of that area when you're already planted in there, which is why defensive characters like Olimar are so good there. Marth's range makes it a massive pain for Yoshi to get in, or even stay in if both characters are in there; you were staying in the middle for the first couple stocks, so you got a good lead. Diminisht ***** me there with Marth in our set because he didn't let up at the end; he took advantage of Marth's ability to pressure Yoshi, and used the stage to help him do so even more effectively.

So yeah. Don't listen to the crowd. Talking to them is fine though. ^.^

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Luke and Jack should drop down a spot? tell me, who will take there place at 2nd? Maybe Jake, however, if I had a say, i think he should be well placed on the PR this time around, but wait and see his next placings in tournies before giving him top 3 suddenly. no offence jake.

In regards to the panel, leave it the way it is, however, considering Brandon no longer comes to these tournys, I don't see why he should still have a say in the top 10. (I'm just going off of who is listed in the first page of this thread)

As for neo Marth jack, That'll be sweeet. It's a twisted game when fighting that style of marth. I'm curious to see how it works.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
None taken. I agree, actually; even though I think I did very well at this tournament, the Dan/Luke/Jack top 3 has been solid for too long to have one person break that up after only one event. This is also the first time I've even placed in the top 4 in AB, and I've consistantly placed top 8 beforehand, so there's a fairly good chance this will have been a one time thing. People are probably going to put more effort into learning the match-up now... v.v

Frio

Smash Champion
Jake shouldnt be top 3 yet. Getting 2nd once shouldn't do that. hell I got 2nd place the last time before if any of you remember that >_> We all just have our days of **** some times

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You're ******** Kyle.

Anyways.... I think it's fair to say that top 3 stay the same, Jake probably becomes new 4, the order of mike and fiji stay the same (debatable maybe), Jamie and Arsenal would probably switch, and now I don't know what to do with the last 2 spots.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I honestly think dim should make it on for 9th or 10th, he's been placing top 10 consistently lately plus he beat Jamie in brackets this time around to keep that top 10 placement. I think he deserves a spot.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
That sounds good. Brandon and Colin seem to have disappeared, but Sean only missed the last tourney, and had consistantly good results before that. He's still a good candidate for 9th/10th IMO.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if 4th would be exactly accurate. I mean look at the Cali PR, they're tough stuff. TKD places on a big tournament for 1st in Cali, coming out on top of all the best players and he's ranked 8th on their PR. Also they have a "Seeding" system now based on Power Ranking, which sounds kinda cool. But do it your way if you want, I'm just sayin'.

I think Dim placing consistently as he has these last few tournaments should warrant him a place on the PR as well.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I mean I COULD wait for another tournament to get some real conclusive results, but if not, I think that:

Top3
Jake
fiji/mike
Arsenal/Jamie
Japanfox
Dim

Would make the most sense. This is mainly for fun anyways, so large amounts of accuracy aren't that necessary...

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I think that list is acceptable, I mean some people will likely argue regardless... "THIS LIST IS FAKE AND GAY!!!" but watever shut up troll

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Hmm the list does look good. However i must agree with jack, that its possible Jake deserves 4th in the sense that, if you pit him against mike or alvin he might win, but I don't think placing 2nd once gives him the 4th spot. I think 4th spot should go to either alvin or mike. Considering they have consistently deserved that spot for awhile now. Jake deserves top 4, for sure, however I think he should need to place top 4/5 next tourney to officially take that spot.

Top Bottom