• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why wouldn't you be on? You still live in AB, and you attended 2/3 tournaments used for the update. This list was kinda hard to make tbh, but at the same time it makes sense.

T-block

B2B TST
i suppose

but i'll likely be missing the next two, so i thought you might as well take me off now - i didn't put myself in on the list i gave you lol

Frio

Smash Champion
But Mike u got third in the tourney before the last one :/ you kinda needed to be in that spot

Limeee

Smash Champion
ohh ****

i'm almost off this thing :(

yay for mark finally going on

he's too good

EDIT: why is t-block above firefly? not saying it should be the other way around, but just curious

Alphicans

Smash Hero
5 through 8 are pretty interchangeable at this point. However, you have to understand that each update doesn't completely act independently, things are always being considered. Jake comes to 2 tournaments, one he does extraordinarily well, the other he does pretty bad. Tournament consistency is a big factor (read OP), so that's where you get your answer.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol wow. wouldnt it make more sense if it were the brawl characters. XD

no maiko. no

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
kyle has just inspired me

to make a kpop themed PR
bwahahahha YES

kay. I'm down for this. Do itttttttt. I wanna help pick the idols!

edit: i know you're excited jake, but try to avoid posts like that plz

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i know, i'm pretty much dieing from excitement

if luke doesn't post it, i'll edit it into his post

Top Bottom