• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hey yosh i added you to msn, lets get some tvc going some time

Limeee

Smash Champion
Jamie and I should just team and we'd be good to go
sorry mark, but i'm teaming with my brother till the end of the world. have you seen our teamwork (and him SDing 3 times?)

but i'd love to if white mike couldn't come for whatever reason

and i already made my brawl resolution :D

EDIT: superboom doesn't play MK anymore, since that match on norfair

or so he told me

Limeee

Smash Champion
well in doubles MK is fair, and olimar is a *****

i used GnW against mark but i
'm still down as snake
i also used D3 against jack because i'm ********
and falco vs luke (lol)

i don't think he uses enough MK for it to be considered as his secondary

Frio

Smash Champion
I sure picked the right time to use Olimar, right as everyone starts maining MK.

I'm pro ban

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
anti-ban

If you ban MK it can lead to a series of things that can be worst than MK himself.
at least in my opinion.

Limeee

Smash Champion
I am indifferent about it all, but I guess it'd suck for one of my characters to be banned.
just go GnW, he's too ****ing good

anti-ban

If you ban MK it can lead to a series of things that can be worst than MK himself.
at least in my opinion.
like what? aside from marth rising i don't really see any problems. The rest of the top tier cast all have bad match ups, so its not like anyone is losing a serious counter.

Same here, seeing as both sides lack tangible evidence of what would happen without him.
Xyro hosted MK free tournaments, and they had increase attendance and a lot more varied results instead of ally MKMK ADHD MKMKMKMKMKMKMKMKMKMKMK.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
yah... he is not as good as MK but is BY FAR more annoying.
Tornado is more annoying than grenades, it pokes shields really well, and he can poke you safely even if you have a grenade out lol. That's way more annoying. Also he can camp the ledge & air, worse than snake camping the stage, at least there snake can be hit. Also he basically has auto juggles on snake lol!! so hard for snake to escape a juggle and that's only considering if the mk messes up.

anti-ban

at least in my opinion.

yeah because dedede is just going to **** everyone once mk is gone?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Yeah but that was only one region, and as we all know, regions can vary alot, so while Texas may have an increase, some other places could decrease, hence, the need for global tests (ie; not just one region).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm Pro Ban.

I just stopped trying to contribute to the debate going on. To be fair to the Anti Ban factor, I do agree with the temporary ban to assess how the community flourishes without him.

brb owning with MK on neutrals and CPs alike

[EDIT]

LOL Shiro, showin' the biz.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Tornado is more annoying than grenades, it pokes shields really well, and he can poke you safely even if you have a grenade out lol. That's way more annoying. Also he can camp the ledge & air, worse than snake camping the stage, at least there snake can be hit. Also he basically has auto juggles on snake lol!! so hard for snake to escape a juggle and that's only considering if the mk messes up.
My friend spams to B button with MK all the time so i have found ways around it with all the characters i use. So It's no longer annoying for me.

Snake on the other hand i have an idea of how to fight him, but it's harder for me to execute.

Limeee

Smash Champion
marth = uair

MK = space dtilts and learn to attack snakes shield without hitting the grenades

and up - B for each character

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Arg I'm so confused.

i just read the MK vs Snake match up and it said use little dtilt and ftilt.
I'll go read it again...

Edit:"Don't use F-tilt or D-tilt as you have much better options in this match-up."

thats what it says

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
sorry mark, but i'm teaming with my brother till the end of the world. have you seen our teamwork (and him SDing 3 times?)

but i'd love to if white mike couldn't come for whatever reason

and i already made my brawl resolution :D
excellent jamie we shall **** AGAIN in doubles next tourney! this time we're making money!

Top Bottom