• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Hensel and Hussler have some real good potential lol
Is there a person i don't know called Hensel, or are you talking about Hansel? I think there are people in Edmonton who have Hensel in there name, or maybe they're not from Edmonton. Maybe I'm just dumb. >.<

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
DumberChild is my level, so unless there is some random person in calgary... whose amazing... ^.^

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
As a fellow calgary brawler, I would love the idea of a brawl tourney, i lurk the forums mostly, and i have a few friends who would love to go to a tourney.
That would be be really cool. =D
I said something too once
K guys, add my e-mail, Kithsune@gmail.com for msn if you got it, if not jsut email me, I'll at least set something up with you guys.

If you can beat me, it's at least worth it to go to tournaments since I'm pretty much as good as the better players in edmonton, I just don't like the game

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
K guys, add my e-mail, Kithsune@gmail.com for msn if you got it, if not jsut email me, I'll at least set something up with you guys.

If you can beat me, it's at least worth it to go to tournaments since I'm pretty much as good as the better players in edmonton, I just don't like the game
Thanks. =D
Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near as good as you because I would get 2-3 stocked by the top Edmonton players, maybe I'll get there one day... =P

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
lol I just realized people posted in this.

Uh, like Jack said, I am known for how good I am at downsmashing.

I typically NEVER use tornado lol, I only started doing it last tournament because people wanted me to beat Luke, which would've been funny, cause he said he'd never play again if I beat him.

if you're talking post spamming, I do it a lot, if you're talking move spamming, it's dumb, but if it's a good move, it's probably effective, so long as you're smart.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
edit: So funny story, Hansel lives like, a couple blocks from me.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
@ people saying Calgary has a community. As far as I know there is one, but it's not from the original calgary crew. They dwell elsewhere. Good luck new dudes. I could probably be good at brawl, but I don't have fun when I play it.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
lol@levi thinking he could be good at brawl, when he would actually have a really tough time.

No offense, but Brawl isn't a game I think you could be good at levi, you just do well at it because it's so easy to be good at.

edit: If you don't get it, I really think brawl is too dumb for levi to be good at

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, so the twins, wilson and I have started a youtube channel. It'll be managed by me, and we're going to start bringing a setup and start recording matches at tournaments! We've got some sets up of friendlies, including us 4, killL0ck and T-Block. So be sure to check it out.

P.S. the names of the videos are organized so the first name to appear in the name is the winner of the set.

This sunday is going to be a hell of a time, we'll start tons of recording, and we can continue to find harder opponents. Oh and dont forget crew battles.

HYPE for sunday!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Diminisht

MeSSi

Smash Ace
yea probably for the next set of videos ... if you want a certain type of music on yur vids let ash know about that... these vids have either have metal gear solid music and various tracks from the game 'tales of symphonia' and various brawl music

T-block

B2B TST
ToS music is so good. I want Fatalize on one of my vids eventually. Thanks for doing this guys.... let's play again so we can get more recordings up ^^

Also, dear god I was playing horribly o.o

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Ya for sure. We'll start posting music descriptions starting with the tourny, and then all our friendly sets will be recorded too.

Order of ports would be cool, however it's hard to keep track of that every time we make a new recorded video.

But ya, any music you'd like let me know, ill get it for you no problem.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well MAYBE someone new will go on, but I really wished Darren entered singles, so I could really get a good understanding on how well he does vs people. I can't really put him on unless everyone is in agreement, cause lets face it that turnip gimp was sexy, and doing well vs jack is nothing to laugh about, even if they were just friendlies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
yeah i'm with superboom.

If darren entered singles he would definately be on their, considering how good he is.

EDIT: instead of making another pointless post i'll just edit it

i won't be suprised if this power ranking will take a while, its fairly difficult considering everything went to hell this tournament.

Are we allowed to rank jake or frio? (i'm pretty sure frio requested not but i'm not positive.)

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I could see him getting honorable mention or something but without tournament rankings to go by it's hard to place him in relation to everyone else. Jamie I think you'll make it up on this PR soon, your snake got a lot better lately.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
After the first tournament I saw Jamie play, I said that he's gonna get really good one of these days. Maybe he's finally fulfilling my prophecy =D.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Zero has to be ranked this time. By statistics he's definitely proven himself, especially for the character that he plays. His win over Arsenal cannot be overlooked from last month, and this month he placed 7th. His placings show it, and he can't be neglected a spot this time. 5th than 7th? Still within the Top 8 and showing promise of that consistent placing?

If he is ranked, he's known for his Ike/Meta Knight/King Dedede

And if I recall, he beat Fraser as well this month. If anyone disagrees with Adam not being on the PR, then we're all gonna have words. Because I refuse to let this go.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well the people he vs'd this time don't really help him, but Wilson kinda got *****, so with that said Adam should definitely take at least 10th and Wilson will have to come off.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I say that Adam has to be, at the very least, 9th. 8th at most because placings are still rather nice and placing higher than a lot of our Power Rankers. As I said, the people he faced cannot be overlooked.

That being said, I'm actually content with how I did this tournament. Primarily because I beat the people I know I should have (no more Kyle choking the couple of months ago), and lost to the ones (KillL0ck & Frio) that I expected to give me trouble, no johns on how I did. This was a great monthly. That being said, if not Jack, I know for a fact that Mark's biting the big one next tournament. I'm learning the Pikachu match-up and he'll get it next time.

Back to the subject at hand? Yeah, Adam is definitely far better than just 10th place. Give the guy credit.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
There will not be an update this month. I'll respect Luke's authority on how it's updated every two months, while I can disagree with it. But yeah.

Nothing to see here folks...

Wait until January.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I dunno why I'm subscribed to this thread, lol. Most brawl players are on ignore so I can filter them out if they're talking about brawl

Top Bottom