• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor.

Answer the ****ing important posts.
Right right right. I went down to the library today, and i've decided to scrap the 2-day event idea. It's going to cost me a bit too much, and there's most likely not going to be many people coming for Melee anyways (looks back at CT4 and ADAT), so I think i'd be safer to host a day long tourney instead. Unless i charge $20 bucks for entrance that is >_>

I'll look for a cheaper place for future CAST events though. So basically, it's either melee or brawl.

It's melee.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Make this more of a get together of masses more then a tourny. Get all the people every one else knows, and just hold melee.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Make this more of a get together of masses more then a tourny. Get all the people every one else knows, and just hold melee.
Yeah, i was thinking of something like that. Course, there seems to be a lot of those happening. (ie: VICTRA and Stevo's BBQ), which is great.

It'll still be a tourney though, to bring out the best out of everyone. I'll probably make the admission heftier so I can use some funds to buy us a pizza dinner at Boston Pizza afterwords, so we can all enjoy supper, share stories and socialize. So come anyways Kevin. It'd be great for all of us enjoy ourselves in other ways then just smash.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah Luke, let's rent out a place, spend a ton of money and have everyone pay admission fees, and just hang out.

**** why don't we just go to someones house or like a local game center or even just boston pizza.

You don't even know how aggrivated I am by your posts now, VICTOR THIS IS YOUR THING DONT LISTEN TO HIM

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah Luke, let's rent out a place, spend a ton of money and have everyone pay admission fees, and just hang out.

**** why don't we just go to someones house or like a local game center or even just boston pizza.

You don't even know how aggrivated I am by your posts now, VICTOR THIS IS YOUR THING DONT LISTEN TO HIM
  1. It's still a tourney, like all the other CAST events
  2. We're going to BP after CAST4. No big.
  3. See above.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Ok now there is some beef. MM!

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'm sure everyone's looking in the PR to find tournaments. What are you talking about Mike?

Also, Luke, get it through your head, I don't play brawl seriously anymore, because people make it terrible when they're serious.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I'm sure everyone's looking in the PR to find tournaments. What are you talking about Mike?

Also, Luke, get it through your head, I don't play brawl seriously anymore, because people make it terrible when they're serious.
Why So Serious?

Levi5

Smash Ace
I was told the truth, I didn't even know this thread existed, lmfao.

First couple pages are pretty lulzy

kithkin

Smash Champion
it says IC's is your main? LOL.

also, the idea isn't for shiny.

Also, the reason they are taking so long is I'm not doing them, victor said he would.

edit: and he's agreed to the idea I liked, so I didn't object.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom