• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Less talking, more money on the line.

AND MORE DATES OF TOURNAMENTS!!!! and/or smashfests in general. I need ma fix!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
it means Victra's a cool player =]
lol no it doesn't. xD

People probably wouldn't have guessed, but I can pretty much do everything SW can do in "Zelghandi" besides the empty pivots, which I'm still practicing. I'll probably record some stuff today, and edit a vid tomorrow. =P

Sorry Levi, i'm such a ****** >.<

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Come to Calgary? Not happening. Edmonton is confirmed a million times over. So let's see some dates/places/times people!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad, since you asked for me to take over the pr for you, I'll probably end up making a new thread so I can edit and update it myself, since you've lost interest in the PR. Do you mind?

kithkin

Smash Champion
I didn't ask you -_-

Really, I didn't.

I still think making ANOTHER whole new thread is stupid.

I still have interest too, I just acknowledge my lack of power, and I kinda hate the forums now.

Levi hates it when I do this. I think he's stupid.

If you must, make another thread, but tell them to lock/delete this one, and just tell them to look at this post to confirm I will let them.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm pretty sure you did in our big msn convo. I'd rather make a new thread just so I can update it myself, just cause it's easier etc.

kithkin

Smash Champion
No I never asked you to take it over Victra.

True fax.

I don't mind if you really want to. But I'm just saying, I never authorized ANYTHING untill now.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Does the PR even need an update that badly? I saw a couple posts after CAST4 with some peoples opinions (which always happens after any tourney), but now there's no really discussion of the list, so really, does it need to be updated?

kithkin

Smash Champion
I've actually gotten a few requests to keep it, I figure I'll just save the therad for when someone has the guts to host a tournament.

Seriously, we all know there will be people who play it, just they need someone who actually organizes ****, and we reserved all the good ones for melee.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Just noticed these are MY chars...are you referring to something? Like I'm easily gimped? lol
It has nothing to do with you lol, I didn't even know you played those chars. Kithkin's right, though; I was talking about 64, and it has to do with practicing pivot dashes off the edge into fastfalls in order to edgehog. Kinda like reverse wavedashes into fastfalls in Melee to edgehog, but it requires better timing.

Geed

Smash Rookie
Hey! 1st in noobranking list is still dandy lol
Kill, is that you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom