• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You weren't talking to tyson, you were asking him for advice. That was also at the start of the day, as opposed to closer to the end with our second match, where people generally get more tired with the game. PLUS they were fox dittos, I hate fox dittos, and I've openly admitted I suck at fox dittos. I would've gone a different character vs you, but you wanted fox dittos. If anyone has real johns it's me, not you.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I was talking to Tyson about where we were going to eat together at. The advice was just him pointing out the flaws in your gameplay. =/

That's usually a good thing. You don't see people rushing in to do singles finals. They want time to warm up first.

You challenged me to a fox ditto MM back in early November in Edmonton after I won our MM.

=/

And Mike, that's awful that they had a 3000 dollar mm. :urg:

I'll MM you again Luke, first thing at BEEBLE OSHI. No warm ups, nothing. $5 b3o5. If you're going to have to resort to sheik to win, then I'm calling it off. Otherwise, let's do it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wow? You challenged me to a MM, after I won the fox ditto at your grandparents place -_-. That MM was worth 50 cents anyways, it's not like it was a big deal. He was pointing out my flaws, so you could pick up on them... obviously, which would be advice. And there was minimal talking when we were actually playing.

Now you're saying you won't play sheik. That's so low man. Deal with it. I play a variety of characters, not just sheik and not just fox. Lately I've heard you whine a lot about me playing sheik and it's pretty boring.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wait, so you play Fox but you can't handle Sheik? lol
Fox is a lot easier to handle than sheik. D=

Fine Luke, use whoever, I don't care.

And Luke, you challenged me to a MM. Why would I challenge you to another MM after I won. =/

Alphicans

Smash Hero
How bout a real MM? Where we can CP (without complaining about the stage), instead of set characters. That way we can really see who's better.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Feel free to add me on the PR or not, I honestly don't care.
Just know I haven't went into hibernation ... yet.

kithkin

Smash Champion
John you're on. generally speaking. If you read abck you'll see that.

Luke shut up and stop complaining about the methods EVERYONE uses.

You're complaining about smash for being what it is.

You know how I know this? every time you reference a problem you relate it to SC. (lol ever do that callenge from tyson(?))

Anyways, why is it unreasonable for him to have problems with Sheik being fox? Everyone has trouble characters.

I PLAY sheik and sheik is my hardest matchup.

and HI BRDY I LURVE YOU

And Jack, I apolozgize, I am only basing my opinion off of what I watched of you, which I stated my opinion under what I saw, sorry I guess I didn't see you after you were all warmed up. Just my luck =/

You weren't talking to tyson, you were asking him for advice. That was also at the start of the day, as opposed to closer to the end with our second match, where people generally get more tired with the game. PLUS they were fox dittos, I hate fox dittos, and I've openly admitted I suck at fox dittos. I would've gone a different character vs you, but you wanted fox dittos. If anyone has real johns it's me, not you.
Oh and Luke lol about johning about him talking to tyson with advice. Dude, thats the smartest thing he could've done is to ask someone how to beat you, especially if he then proceeded to beat you. That and later in the day people are actually warmed up, sorry if you don't like smash enough to stay in your game. plus johns johns johns you whine about stupid ****, it doesn't matter.

No johns, and to be honest, I think you should start liking smash more before you put up so much arguements and complaint and johns about the littlest thing just because it might lower you on the PR.

(even if thats not why, you seem to hate so many aspects of smash, yet you care so much about whether you or Victor won. Just let it go, or at least show some passion for the game dude, otherwise it looks like all you want to do is make yourself seem like a better person than anyone you socialize with)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Actually wtf? All of those accusations are incorrect. I am not complaining about Victors methods, I am complaining how when I win Victor makes it sound like he wasn't trying, but when he wins he wasn't sandbagging and wins. I won the set when Tyson was giving him advice anyways, just an fyi.

Again I don't know why you come up with things from thin air, but it's really annoying, and I don't know how anyone can read this and not be amazed how dumb it sounds. Seriously...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Actually wtf? All of those accusations are incorrect. I am not complaining about Victors methods, I am complaining how when I win Victor makes it sound like he wasn't trying, but when he wins he wasn't sandbagging and wins. I won the set when Tyson was giving him advice anyways, just an fyi.
Yeah you're complaining about him Johning.

Which is like 60% of smash. the rest is 39% socializing with friendly smashers/hype/Talking trash and 1% actually playing the game.

Also you complain about johns then proceed to john, lolololololol (this post isn't your johns JUST AN FYI LOLOLOLOL)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am not complaining about johns either. I am just complaining about him downplaying my wins, and making his wins seem so much better. You are a very confusing person to listen to (I guess read in this case).

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Come on guys, can we not settle this in a civilized way without all this jabbering about "johns?" Seriously, let's all just stop hating on each other and try to settle this with a good ol' MM.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im not picking sides,

brad is just a luke trolling boy who wants to make luke pissed off and laugh at it.

victor has gotten better really quick and hates losing because of that. he johns about his losses, but in my opinion, the sets between victor and luke is very close and u guys are basically equal in skill.

luke does have some validity in what he's saying. its just his personality in the past (maybe present still too?) puts him into a situation like this to be trolled by people.

u guys need to grow up a bit lol

u guys should have a 20 dollar mm, bo5, tourney rules with cp stage and character. just to settle this, and make it not such a stupid john. u cant john about sandbagging with 20 bucks on the line.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
u guys should have a 20 dollar mm, bo5, tourney rules with cp stage and character. just to settle this, and make it not such a stupid john. u cant john about sandbagging with 20 bucks on the line.
More qft. This is basically what I meant by $3k money match :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
$5 is enough for me to try. I'm asian, when it comes to money, i'm a little stingy.

Stevo

Smash Champion
being a student, I will pick up nickel or higher from the ground and use it to buy food later. No Jokes.

I guess an Asian Student would probably be the stingiest.
But not one of those "my parents pay for my education so lets buy 500 dollars worth of beer" Students.
The "OSHI my beer has fallen, must lick it off the carpet" Student.

or a Jewish Asian Student. LOL cause im sure lots of those exist.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
stevo: lmao, i dont pick up coins unless its 25 cents or higher.

and if ur wondering, yes, my mom paid for my education, but shes slowly making me pay for my own things now :p

beeble: oh really? haha sorry i didnt see ur post

victor: lol u've done a lot of 5 dollar mms, should at least settle all this stupid crap with a higher mm and no johns for anyone. 10 bucks then.

Stevo

Smash Champion
10 dollars + your family's honour at stake.

Quarters are worth a Quarter of a loaf of bread. Anyone who doesnt pick that up is silly.

My parents are too busy arguing who should give me money for my education to bother actually giving me money lulz.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lmao.

I think I saw Tylers mom at ADAT. Was she that foxy blonde one? I'm sure it was either Tyler's or Luke's mom. I forget. I do remember talking about a really hot mama who was there though. [noparse]:D[/noparse]
I am sure Victor would like those stakes...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Dude, I agree they're pretty even, but Victra is better IMO just cause he goes for more ******** flashy stuff.

and I really mean the stuff he goes for is ******** and he knows won't work =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom