• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i lold
also my opinion:
Stevo too high
Alphicans too low
Beeble too low

not sure about mike/dan placing, but top 3 is so interchangeable anyway it doesn't really matter.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah. I made it before the summer, but I was too lazy to post it before I left to Edmonton. I'll definitely update it. Oh, and I think Mike should be off. [noparse]:D[/noparse] Seeing as how he's an EAST COASTER NOW and everything.

It's always up for debate, so go ahead and post your opinions and I'll try to fix it up and stuff.

Levi5

Smash Ace
1. Cral
2. Mike P.
3. Dan (Steven)
4. Steve
5. Sidronborvatisch
6. Tyson
7. Johnbo
8. Jarrod
9. Stu
10. Alex
11. Mike W.
12. Victra
13. Bread
14. Sho
15. Luke

Edit: D: @ pic
Edit2: 70 Thousand Dairs strong for Mike staying on the pr

kithkin

Smash Champion
VICTOR

You sent me that same pic 3 months ago, you didn't make the changes I told you to wtf. I could've posted that.

God ****it victor.

also, watch medabots, space medafighter X is off medabots, and is a joke, nobody is him.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah. I made it before the summer, but I was too lazy to post it before I left to Edmonton. I'll definitely update it. [noparse]:D[/noparse]
Or you made it before the summer, I told you to make some changes, you said you'd do them later, then left to edmoton and didn't make the changes, I don't mind the wait but I told you NOT to post that cause it was wrong...

Stevo

Smash Champion
guys I played melee yesterday
felt so good
I beasted on lvl 6 comps for like 2 hours

EDIT: I dont see why stu and jarrod are even on the list really.....

also, Im gonna bum **** the top 3 at cast4
jus sayin

EDIT 2: Levi should be on the list too shouldnt he?

EDIT 3: Actually Carl and Dan are too good....

I think I should be off the list because I suck now since I havnt played melee since brawl came out.

EDIT 4: WHO IS GONNA BE ON KREW ALBERTA?

kithkin

Smash Champion
I don't even like our lists cause hey're pushed out by demand and done by people without proper understanding,

Cause all the people who should do it are lazy as **** or don't want to. usually both.

I'll be on crew alberta if you'll let me

(but we should have city crews due to numbers of people, that is if Calgary wanted to crew =[ )

kithkin

Smash Champion
5 hours and nobody replied yet? huh.

Must be school or something. pssh.

I thought it was funny, but I still think the list and picture are knida premature.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh yeah where the f is victra

definitely up there
To be honest, i'm a little overrated. I think I'm fine where I am, at least for now that is.

VICTOR

You sent me that same pic 3 months ago, you didn't make the changes I told you to wtf. I could've posted that.

God ****it victor.

also, watch medabots, space medafighter X is off medabots, and is a joke, nobody is him.
Settle down, the PR is gonna be updated anyhow.

I think Mike was wondering why space medafighter X was on the cast4 confirmed list. I think. xDD

EDIT: I dont see why stu and jarrod are even on the list really.....

EDIT 2: Levi should be on the list too shouldnt he?

I think I should be off the list because I suck now since I havnt played melee since brawl came out.
I don't hear much from the older smash veterans. You Edmonton guys really need to help out and give your opinions on them.

Levi doesn't want to be on the list

If you want. You can always get you place on the PR back whenever, anyhow.

I thought it was funny, but I still think the list and picture are knida premature.
Give me a ****ing break Brad.

Also Levi, even though Luke's personality is like that of a soggy dick, he's still good.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Premature? Do you mean immature? Because the list/pic would hardly be premature. What are we waiting for? CAST4?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Premature? Do you mean immature? Because the list/pic would hardly be premature. What are we waiting for? CAST4?
We can update it now if everyone wants to. I mean, there was lots of smash happening during the summer, what with VICTRAOSHI and all those other smash fests.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
when was victraoshi? and im so sad know that i didnt think to call victar when i was in edmonton:(

kithkin

Smash Champion
I really don't agree it's ready.

It's ok, but honestly, the people who know what they're talking about don't care, and the people who made the list (no offense to us) are not who should be.

and Victor, that last prt wasn't mean't to rag on you, it was funny. I jus had seen it before.

oh and youare getting better, Levi himself said so, and he's few of the people who actually know **** about this.

But I don't even care anymore -_-

Levi5

Smash Ace
Victra up, Luke down.

I saw massive improv by Victra since the last time I saw him.

Luke kinda like got sweeped in my mm with him, and I went mario one round. Soggy ***** have nothing to do with it.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Luke won $20 worth of money matches at Sid's house, I believe he won 3 money matches. And he beat Victor. He's gotten good at the game quickly, and he can outplay some of the people on this list.

P.S. I know somebody is going to say "just because you beat somebody, doesn't mean you're better than them." All I'm trying to say is he's not as bad as you guys think. =/ Whatever.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna john and say I hadn't played yoshi till that MM, and it went to last stock...

And then I'm gonna say that I have won every match against Luke where I play jiggs... take that as you will...

PS No offense to Luke, mad improvement still. And sheik mirrors shouldn't be worth ****.

Stevo

Smash Champion
K so does anyone care about the PR really?

We all know Dan and Carl are the best

and Mike is probably still good.... has anyone played mikemonkey recently?

beyond that, it doesnt really matter anymore... i dont think the melee community is gonna get bigger just because some people see an alberta pr.

which, in my opinion, is the biggest reason to hve one in the first place.

EDIT: why am I up so early

Actually the PR "might" bring in new smashers from brawl.... i dunno

kithkin

Smash Champion
I am fine with still handling the brawl pr, cause I know enough **** about brawl to handle it with who I have.

But melee I'm done, cause everybody just whines, and they either A don't know ****

or B won't bother to help.

P.S: Brawl isn't necessary.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
HOLLY ****! You guys have a MP3 PR?!?! SICK!

This is the coolest scene EVER!!! I wish I still lived in Edmonton! Too good!

*words of encouragement brought to you by crackers, they're good for you in small doses*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom