• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
i should of played some smash when I was in hawaii this summer T_T
Come down to Hawaii any time!!! We play lots! And you're garunteed a meal and drinks. As well as a healthy dose of **** talk. :p

I wonder how expensive it is to fly to Hawaii from Alaska and vice the versa.

How often are your tournies? Hawaii tournies are more or less dead. X_X

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Around 500 dollars, and its expensive to vacation/visit hawaii. Only reason i was there was because of family. Surprisingly enough I hated Hawaii and I wished I was in alaska the whole time I was there.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ooooo don't hate! XD

nah nah. Too warm is suppose. Well everyone has their preferences. =w=

Oooo 500. Not too bad, but I do know what you mean by Hawaii being expensive. Cost of living hurts if your just visiting.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
xanskarr is indeed powerful. also the only reason i hate hawaii is because its the supposed "paradise" where americans can ... do stuff, but for me, paradise is playing some smash+maplestory+dotA with some hotpockets and chocolate milk :D

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Rather, i used to play maplestory / dotA. Can't play anymore cuz of ****ty comp. Can't wait for christmas... But then again having a ****ty comp made me get off me dotA - playing *** and start getting decent at smash.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
*sees Captain Alaska and The Cat Physician*

Suuuuup guys! *waves*

Where's Lunaris? lolz

I see what you mean Che lab. Hotpockets! ;D

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Awww that sux. I miss his **** talking and colorful play by play commentary. lolz I swear Idk how he knows all of the frames to get those cool poses. =w=

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Rather, i used to play maplestory / dotA. Can't play anymore cuz of ****ty comp. Can't wait for christmas... But then again having a ****ty comp made me get off me dotA - playing *** and start getting decent at smash.
haha well that's good then i guess

i played maple story for a couple weeks or so. my friends and i all thought it was really cool when we first discovered it, but after we got to level 20 or so we were like "whoa, this is a huge waste of time." dota will always be cool though lol

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
of course its a waste of time thats why i played it. i hardly even leveled up though.. I was like a hustler.. got all the good equips ^^.. but i did manage to get to level 54. Oh yeah and derecks prolly hooked on odin sphere. Either that or killing prostitutes in Spenard.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
So for all the dimond kids..i talked to mr hartley this afternoon..hes gonna be hosting vgc after school every thursday starting thursday the 6th [of september] He also said that we will be electing our political officials either that thursday or the previous wednesday..the day for voting and such is not concrete as of now..and the date may change. But thats the 'planned'ish date.

i dint see arthur at school today..he prolly dint get there till 5th period..he walks so **** slow.. -.-

aaanyways..ill be bringing my tv and gamecube to the tourny..and we should plan on doing 2vs2's after the 1v1's. [ and during vgc..i can bring two gc's and two copies of smash..and like 4 controllers.]

=]

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Wow great post Ean! Good to know you're supplying diamond peoples with da smash hookups! Btw any chance of me being a political official next year? :O

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
i can bring... 3 or 4 controllers to anywhere
Caleb, I don't doubt that you couldn't, what with me, Ricky, Ean, Kin, Vito, Kin's little brother, and others that go to tournaments such as Banky/Tomo here, you may be able to.

Eggz

Smash Hero

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
I'll prolly be having some fests at my house pretty soon, outsiders (service bishes), are welcome, given they have transportation. Goin be fun.

I'm not gonna try and get a position this year in vgc, i dont wanna be blamed when it falls apart near the end of the year lol.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I definitely want to go to rickys house for some fests (not sausage, lol) let me know when they are going to be going on. Btw eggz i listened to some of your songs, its pretty good stuff but in one of the songs, the vocalists voice sounds terrible.. but other than that good stuff keep it up!

Oh and i can bring my wii + a tv + 3 controllers anywhere (won't do it unless asked)

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
I wanna go to some fests as well. =] cuz im within walky'poos =D . And im thinking about running for a pos. PEEPS DINT KNOW HOW TO SET UP A TOURNY LAST YEAR..dear lord it was horrible. =D

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Jen had a lot of say in the tourney, even though i came up with the group thing with ffa, i thought it'd work, the person on the losers bracket still had a chance to win.

If we organize another tourney, ANYONE should be allowed to enter, no matter their skill level or what position they are in vgc. The whole thing were ppl were b1tching cause i was gonna enter is bs. I didnt get my money even either....

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
haha yea ricky that was pretty lame..k um i came back on to say something...O YEA! we need to find a teach' to play with at lunch time. we as in..xanskar and ricky? Me and Xanskar were thinking of asking the new japanese teacher..but i dunno.O and sorry kin about your leg..the qeusadilla was sooo good..i just couldnt help my self =D.

Che_Lab needs to visit us at lunch sometimes again =D

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
yeah ill definitely stop by and take one of you randomly aside and **** you. then eat tacos and play some smash. then chill with my diamond friends. then go pee. then laugh at ricky for BUYING WATER! You're Thinking like DEEK!

Top Bottom