• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Jem.

Smash Master
About the camera angles for multiplayer they are terrible in symphonia, but im talking about moving around the overworld (without slowdown mind you)

Luke started out as a badass then he cut his hair and became a loser

I'm fine with Genis, but really compare Anise and Ion to Genis; genis is way easier to handle

I like the whole chosen plot of symphonia

Jade's alright
I guess we'll always be opposite. Fox, Falco, Symphonia, Abyss. =/.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Proven fact #1.
Fox is cooler than Falco.
Proven fact #2.
Tales of Symphonia is cooler than Tales of the Abyss.
Proven fact #3.
Alaska is cooler than Washington. (literally)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Lunaris agrees that WA is cooler than alaska. Too many icebergs. So hes moving down here for coolage/college
That college pun was terrible (if it was meant to be) also, whens he moving?

Edit: I can't recognize truths and hopes from lies and deciet. (on the internets at least)

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish62 (11:03:23 PM): man
Gimpyfish62 (11:03:24 PM): items on
Gimpyfish62 (11:03:27 PM): smoke balls on super high
sexysexymic (11:03:30 PM): XD
Xanskarr (11:03:31 PM): gimpy
Gimpyfish62 (11:03:31 PM): tahts standard tourney play

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish62 (11:43:10 PM): you guys better clean up in that thread
Gimpyfish62 (11:43:13 PM): i'll have it closed
typh omg (11:43:17 PM): eyyyyyyyy
Gimpyfish62 (11:43:24 PM): @ xan

also

Gimpyfish62 (11:44:01 PM): its a message to alaka, if it doesn't stop (or SEVERELY reduce) spamming
Gimpyfish62 (11:44:07 PM): it'll be closed fairly soon

Meaning we should really stop spamming.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
Gimpyfish62 (11:43:10 PM): you guys better clean up in that thread
Gimpyfish62 (11:43:13 PM): i'll have it closed
typh omg (11:43:17 PM): eyyyyyyyy
Gimpyfish62 (11:43:24 PM): @ xan

also

Gimpyfish62 (11:44:01 PM): its a message to alaka, if it doesn't stop (or SEVERELY reduce) spamming
Gimpyfish62 (11:44:07 PM): it'll be closed fairly soon

Meaning we should really stop spamming.

Eggz

Smash Hero
That college pun was terrible (if it was meant to be) also, whens he moving?

Edit: I can't recognize truths and hopes from lies and deciet. (on the internets at least)
Wasn't quite shooting for laughs with that post LOL

He briefly mentioned he might be going to college in WA, I don't know anything about it.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
*Trying to gather remaining pices of alaska topic*

SOOO, as everyone knows the outsiders are now once again insiders.

I couldnt go to waynes world, so im not up on whats going on, but hopefully someone knows what going on in the way of smashfests at waynes world.

Captain alaska you're a deusch.

Che_Lab's rafting till thursday afternoon.

Gimpy's getting pissed.

Eggz

Smash Hero
*Trying to gather remaining pices of alaska topic*

SOOO, as everyone knows the outsiders are now once again insiders.

I couldnt go to waynes world, so im not up on whats going on, but hopefully someone knows what going on in the way of smashfests at waynes world.

Captain alaska you're a deusch.

Che_Lab's rafting till thursday afternoon.

Gimpy's getting pissed.
I'm pretty sure its 'douche'

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
what the heck?!

i can't find guilty gear for ps2 ANYWHERE in anchorage

but i did find virtua fighter 4 for $6 and an orange gamecube controller in perfect condition

looks like i can't really do anything now because im all the way in eagle river and i have to go back to cordova tomorrow morning with my friends

edit: derek, if you want to smash one last time maybe we could work something out. i probably wont be able to get a ride into town but if you want to come out here and get me then maybe i could stay the night at your house and my friends could pick me up in the morning on the way to whittier.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
HI GUYS..im back..and have any of you guys heard of 'Disgaea' ? while i was down state i picked it and its sequel up..pretty sweet stuff. :p

can you peeps fill me in on the get-togethers we are/aren't having..kinda out of the loop atm. :p

Lunaris

Smash Ace
guilty gear is basically not purchaseable unless you get lucky, wait for the new one

disgaea is fun, disgaea and the FFT series pretty much make up their own genre and there arent really any other good games like them(maybe tactics ogre, but i never played that). get ready for captain alaska's remark. "are you 12?" midboss/adonis is probably the greastest character ever(dunno how far you are); "haaaaaa ha ha haaaa!"

smashfest was entertaining, good meeting you all. adrian, you are pretty good at all the techniques for only having learned them a few weeks ago if what you say is true.

to everybody else i played, good matches, i was surprised by how good some of you were, believe it or not. let's keep this thriving so we have something good when brawl comes out.

haha, what's up eggz. i kind of wanted to stay longer in WA so i could meet up with you and the other WA guys, but as a group we decided to move on. and i have no idea when i'd move down there for college, probably not next semester, although nothing's impossible.

P.S. ricky, it's "t-totally dude!"

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
guilty gear is basically not purchaseable unless you get lucky, wait for the new one

disgaea is fun, disgaea and the FFT series pretty much make up their own genre and there arent really any other good games like them(maybe tactics ogre, but i never played that). get ready for captain alaska's remark. "are you 12?" midboss/adonis is probably the greastest character ever(dunno how far you are); "haaaaaa ha ha haaaa!"

smashfest was entertaining, good meeting you all. adrian, you are pretty good at all the techniques for only having learned them a few weeks ago if what you say is true.

xanskarr, you arent that bad. considering that you haven't been able to play against me and the others, now that you have a chance to do so(the waynes world fests; you could never come to my house) regularly it would be a little contradictory to quit now if you get what i mean. most people don't really get better until you start regularly playing people who are good. in the end its up to whether or not you enjoy the game or not anymore, i guess. it's not much of a time consumer.

to everybody else i played, good matches, i was surprised by how good some of you were, believe it or not. let's keep this thriving so we have something good when brawl comes out.

haha, what's up eggz. i kind of wanted to stay longer in WA so i could meet up with you and the other WA guys, but as a group we decided to move on. and i have no idea when i'd move down there for college, probably not next semester, although nothing's impossible.

This is what we call a counterpoint.

Top Bottom