• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
looks like brawl has this giant storyline thingy. cool.
as long as they don't neglect the multiplayer thingy
so it's still viable for tournaments and stuff.
point is. peach looks awesome. i believe i'm going to
have to use her. as long as she's somewhat agile.
slow and agile it looks. hopefully not slow and slow.
although it would be great if for some reason she was
both FAST and AGILE. then i would probably main her
or something yah?
check it out rickof.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Can't wait for Lunaris to move to WA.

Then we can go steppin with our deuce deuces bein straight gangster gangster throwin up the c@$h mooney gang signs

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Ean is not coming to the Smashfest, **** nub. He said he was going to be here tonight, which he is, but he's leaving to go to Hope. He'll be back monday =/

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Ean is not coming to the Smashfest, **** nub. He said he was going to be here tonight, which he is, but he's leaving to go to Hope. He'll be back monday =/
nope no smashfest..sorry doodskis..there were a lot of last minute flight changes..and then my m8 wanted to take me camping for the weekend.. :S **** happens..

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
looks like brawl has this giant storyline thingy. cool.
as long as they don't neglect the multiplayer thingy
so it's still viable for tournaments and stuff.
point is. peach looks awesome. i believe i'm going to
have to use her. as long as she's somewhat agile.
slow and agile it looks. hopefully not slow and slow.
although it would be great if for some reason she was
both FAST and AGILE. then i would probably main her
or something yah?
check it out rickof.
OHHHH **** PEACH IS IN BRAWL!!!!!
Imma main peach and ike.... Arthur it'd be cool to have a rivaling peach player for once, not just a rabble of foxes and the occasinal falco.....

Btw Zelda's teleport looked bada$$.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Yo guys in that one picture of pitt, that isnt zelda , because her clothes are different. I think its like the princess of pitt's world maybe? Discuss.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Alright about tomorrow, (saturday) the time will be 1 to whenever you have to leave. It's a barbeque, and today is my mother's birthday, so her friends and family will be there too. Though I'll just be playing smash, two setups.

Also the times are not set in stone so they may change.

Jem.

Smash Master
Woah, lots of posts here.
Alaska should just like, ride some icebergs over to Washington and live North of Seattle since there aren't many people up here for me to play.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Oh. I just saw the eggz(falco) vs jem(falco) matchup. Btw why did WA ppl suddenly start posting in this thread? Just asking not telling you to get out or anything, just seems kind of random.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
I told you, ride an iceberg over >=]. And get all of Alaska to move near me so we can all smash. Cause I'm cooool :D
As I said to brdy before im gonna go to the seattle area sometime pretty soon.

WE SHOULD SMASH!!!!lol

IMMA SMASH ALL THE WA PEEPS, fear my peach...

Btw icebergs havent been very cheap lately.

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't know, I shouted out to Lunaris and Captain Alaska since I played them at SF:E, and I'm a long time friend of Lunaris (Skypal 3 years ago or so?) and then I noticed everyone posting. So I wanted to be cool and accepted. Just up tilt the guy selling ice-bergs. Or smash attack, wavedash to edgehog so he gets frozen in the ice cold water.

I live 30-45 minutes North of Seattle. Most the others live South of Seattle.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Alright when i go i'll make sure to contact you in some way or another, hopefully i'll be able to smash at least a few people. Btw if you've smashed someone from alaska yer prety much accepted and cool as we have like a small but pretty steady community with like no outside influence, cept fer derreck and daniel and jordan who've traveled.

ohh god caleb yer right....

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
lol u should come up sometime jem, it would be awesome to smashizzle with yo nizzle. *stares at ricky and screams in his face "**** YO COUCH!"*

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
*trembles in fear*

FOR SUNDAY do we have a definite # of people coming, and the people who are, could the person confirm themselves that they are or have another person confirm for you?

east AND service combined<dimond

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Actually im pretty sure it goes like this Diamond > Service > East.. but east and service combined > diamond. Also, im pretty sure were gunna have around 10 ppl there, but if dereck and them come then it will be around 13. So yeah, we need another set. *looks at arthur*

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Imma go to yer house tomorow xanskarr, and the people i know who are going other then me are most likely, and dont take my word as im not these people, but ian and caleb, after that im lost.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO, well tonight(oops should say yesterday) was pretty dam hilarious, so many things i could quote but...yahh lol. So yahh no money match on account of 2good4god not having sufficient funds*Gasp*lol.......anyways it was awsome. Btw, psshh, pokemon<sin city>digimon, I mean yahh pokemon and digimon have like little creatures and such but, seriously only sin city has a whole district of town primarily inhabited by prostitues.
good times....

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Only sin city has a whole district of town primarily inhabited by prostitutes.

I want to live in sin city. In that district. If I had condums.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
After this post, I'm pretty sure I will be in the possession of Alaska.

A People’s History of the Glorious Soviet Union Through 1953

It was a cruel time when the evil tsars oppressed the good people of the Russian states. Women were *****, men were beaten, and the country was weak, constantly manipulated by the evil Western Capitalists.

Stalin with the help of Lenin overthrew the oppressive regime. As the people supported them, few knew that higher up members in the Bolshevik legacy were plotting against the uprising and the people of Russia the entire time.

In 1922 the Great Russian confederacies founded the Treaty of Creation of the USSR pact to unite against the evils of capitalism.

Stalin had now fully come to power. With his ideals and courage, the soviet people were lead to the greatest civilization in history.

When Stalin had overcome his first batch of traitors he was now ready to establish his wonderful vision of the Five year Plan

The workers prospered.

The farmers prospered.

Greedy Western Capitalists were put at bay.

But all was not good in the world. Fascists had tricked underlings and traitors of and to Stalin to sign a non-aggression treaty.

Nazi Fascist Germany struck the glorious Motherland.

With the heroic leadership of Stalin, the Fascist were pushed back and conquered at the Battle of Stalingrad.

On the tanks of the empire, Stalin rode into Berlin and destroyed the imperialist empire that tried to harm his people.

Still traitors to the empire were trying to undermine the hard working people of the great land. Thankfully Stalin with his omnipotence saw this and purged these villains.

The decadent United States was trying to undermine the hard work of Marx, Lenin, and Stalin. Stalin stood strong. Stalin, our hero, stoic in nature, garnered the respect and earnestness of the world, displaying his peaceful air of progress, justice, and brotherhood.

Stalin’s drink had been poisoned by a Western Capitalist.

Bravely, Stalin choked this man to death with his final bit of strength. Even in death Stalin remains a hero to all the workers of the world.

Malenkov is weak and must be destroyed.

Stalin had a favorite historical tale. It was of Balthasar Gelt, from the men of the Empire of the 2nd Old World. He was a prodigious young wizard, working his way up the golden order. Soon it was time enough for him to try to become the Supreme Patriarch, in laymen’s terms the supreme wizard of all the wizards. A duel was to be had between him and the formidable Thyrus Gormann, the patriarch or the college of fire, who, many a time wrecked challengers to the title. The goal was to reach the Staff of Volans, which would sizably increase the power of the yielder. The battle started; quickly Balthasar Gelt transmuted much of Gormann’s clothes to lead.

Gorman quickly broke through this. He casted fire spells, but on guard, Balthasar casted his own spell to cancel out his. Balthasar tried to cage him in a golden cage, but Gorman’s immense power overcame this. He shot a fire ray of his own energy that smashed through the cage and straight into Balthasar’s golden shield. Balthasar’s shield could not withstand much longer. With his concentration he focused a human transmutation spell onto Thyrus his own fire ray. Thyrus was now gold from his feet to his waist.

With hope closing in. With shadow lurking, despair garnering power. Fear overpowering. His last ounce of strength, as if taken from the demagoguery of Luthor Huss; threw his most powerful spell at Balthasar. At this moment Balthasar was only a few feet away from the staff. The spell surrounded Balthasar with an unbearable fire. Flesh at the mercy of pain yields. Even with his wisdom it seemed impossible. Stalemate, it must be. But no! One does not shirk away at impossibilities. One strikes at it. One lurches at it, the soul drifting out of the heart into the sword, from the sword into the enemy, dissipating in a cry of mercy, in a cry of weakness. Cunningly Balthasar transmuted his own arm in metal and grabbed the staff. While flesh would burn, his metal arm would only glow hot. Balthasar was victor. Chaos gained a new sense of fear. In his mercy, Balthasar went over to Thyrus and said, “I could take your life now, but the Empire needs your powers against its many enemies.” And so recognizing Balthasar’s authority, he returned to be the patriarch of his order. So let us remember people of the Soviet Union, we must destroy chaos, in all it capitalistic forms.

Check and Mate!
Best Post Ever.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
hey

I just joined the boards and live in eagle river. i dont know if i could get permission to go but it would be fun to go to a smashfest. i NEVER get to play other people because my brother never wants to and my friends suck at it.

My favorite character is luigi but i also play as:marth,link/y. link,fox,samus,and occasianally (bad spelling) zelda
________
volcano digital review

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hi matt. I don't know if there are any serious players in Eagle River, but there is a small community of competetive players in Anchorage. If you ever want to chill and play smash im usually open (in the summer and on weekends) so if u want to play smash at my place u can call me at 244-8781.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
It's crazy how active this thread has gotten.

I'm back.

Whatever smash things there are you can be sure I'll attend. Maybe not tomorrow, though, I am going to be pretty tired today and tomorrow.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
Pawty Like A Rock
Pawty Like A Rockstah
Pawty Like A Rock
Pawty Like A Rockstah
Pawty Like A Rock
Pawty Like A Rockstah
Pawty Like A Rockstah T-t-t-
Totally Dude

wtf its all meant to be in caps, to lazy to correct it. that song makes me laugh....

You didnt even sing it right at all derreck lol
YOU'RE POSTING LIKE DEEK

Top Bottom