• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
jem, if it was just me, i would still be in washington. i was looking forward to hanging out with you/eggz/etc. but other people on the trip want to head back to AK soon and really dont want to stay in any one place for a long time anymore. it gets like that once you've been gone this long, i guess. oh well, i might be moving down to washington sometime, and im sure ill come down for brawl tournaments either way.

all right, good stuff silent wolf. i had fun playing you today, its too bad DJ didnt really feel like playing much i guess.

today we went and played with DJ combo and silent wolf. we got some matches recorded and they'll probably be put up sometime. i'm not sure which ones they're planning on putting up, but i trust theyll make fair decisions.

anyways, i cant speak for captain alaska but i will attend pretty much any smashfest i can, even if they're not going to be held by me. i thought smash might be dead in anchorage until i got back, but you've done an awesome job keeping it going apparently, caleb(he seems to be the most responsible for it). looking forward to playing with all of you who i couldnt before.

PS: just so everyone knows, ahottgreasedupjigglypuff4lovin is a smasher in utah who housed us. wish we could have stayed longer than one night =(

Jem.

Smash Master
That's fine. Was good watching C@SH $$$$ and you in singles / our falco dittos pools, haha.
Have fun in Alaska and keep rapin' >=]
Brawl for sure.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
jem, if it was just me, i would still be in washington. i was looking forward to hanging out with you/eggz/etc. but other people on the trip want to head back to AK soon and really dont want to stay in any one place for a long time anymore. it gets like that once you've been gone this long, i guess. oh well, i might be moving down to washington sometime, and im sure ill come down for brawl tournaments either way.

all right, good stuff silent wolf. i had fun playing you today, its too bad DJ didnt really feel like playing much i guess.

today we went and played with DJ combo and silent wolf. we got some matches recorded and they'll probably be put up sometime. i'm not sure which ones they're planning on putting up, but i trust theyll make fair decisions.

anyways, i cant speak for captain alaska but i will attend pretty much any smashfest i can, even if they're not going to be held by me. i thought smash might be dead in anchorage until i got back, but you've done an awesome job keeping it going apparently, caleb(he seems to be the most responsible for it). looking forward to playing with all of you who i couldnt before.

PS: just so everyone knows, ahottgreasedupjigglypuff4lovin is a smasher in utah who housed us. wish we could have stayed longer than one night =(
I can't take all the credit, as Ricky helped alot too. Although I am honored that my name would even be in someone's post as great as you. Also, tell the all powerful Captain Alaska that I am joining his fan club. Also, could you post on the boards when your matches get posted? Or just give us a link? kk thnxbye ttyl glhf

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
I can't take all the credit, as Ricky helped alot too. Although I am honored that my name would even be in someone's post as great as you. Also, tell the all powerful Captain Alaska that I am joining his fan club. Also, could you post on the boards when your matches get posted? Or just give us a link? kk thnxbye ttyl glhf
ALL POWERFUL ?!?!?

Btw, yevon, the allpowerful being that supasses even the wisdom of ditty, living in the subjective abyses of our imagination, sigmar pales in his power. Sigmar is but a pawn of yevon, the scripures speak wrongly and falsely place sigmar above all else, including yevon. READ UP CAPTAIN ALASKA.

Hopefully this sunday the alaskians can make it. Asking jean about the tourney's didnt get me to far, she mentioned something about banky's brother hosting them, and something about maybe collaborating with him on it, I got the impression she'd rather let banky's brother do it so as long as we have one soon at least im good.

Derreck, get back here man. I need consistant smashing again, specially interested in always'(captain alaska for anyone whos confused) newly gained skills. Hopefully he'll manage to give my zelda a bit to worry about. Btw a few more people wanna accompany me to yer house derreck, i'll be on msn when you get back so talk to me then. Kinda surprised me when i called yer cell and it actually worked.

I'm interested in how TCP did as well, if you get the chance jordan tell me/us.

A TERRIBLE BEAST WILL RAVAGE WAYNE'S WORLD ON SUNDAY !!!!!!!!

:kirby:

Ive got a few new crew names in mind as well, and the brawl updates have been as useless as usual...

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
ALL POWERFUL ?!?!?

Btw, yevon, the allpowerful being that supasses even the wisdom of ditty, living in the subjective abyses of our imagination, sigmar pales in his power. Sigmar is but a pawn of yevon, the scripures speak wrongly and falsely place sigmar above all else, including yevon. READ UP CAPTAIN ALASKA.

Hopefully this sunday the alaskians can make it. Asking jean about the tourney's didnt get me to far, she mentioned something about banky's brother hosting them, and something about maybe collaborating with him on it, I got the impression she'd rather let banky's brother do it so as long as we have one soon at least im good.

Derreck, get back here man. I need consistant smashing again, specially interested in always'(captain alaska for anyone whos confused) newly gained skills. Hopefully he'll manage to give my zelda a bit to worry about. Btw a few more people wanna accompany me to yer house derreck, i'll be on msn when you get back so talk to me then. Kinda surprised me when i called yer cell and it actually worked.

I'm interested in how TCP did as well, if you get the chance jordan tell me/us.

A TERRIBLE BEAST WILL RAVAGE WAYNE'S WORLD ON SUNDAY !!!!!!!!

:kirby:
pfft, im a consistant smasher and you need to stop incorporating FFX into your life. Oh yeah and Daniel, that stalin post was hilarious, how long did it take you to put that together? And about the few people that want to go to derrecks, thats basically Chris Kim, and Ian Turner. They are my fellow Service smashers. Lunaris, congratulations on playing WoW, and then quiting. Its almost an impossizble task, even for a deity such as yourself. Also, the Ike update wasn't useless, and he looks pretty cool to use. I'll probably use random though because star wolf got deconfirmed (edited on 10/30/07 because star wolf got informally deconfirmed)

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
To be honest, Derek, David was the one that suggested this weekly thing. He suggested Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. Then me and Ean (ThatOneDudeski the Ganon player) talked about it and set it up, then Caleb and Ricky kept it going.
It was a group effort <_<

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
homerun contest is a bust
i can barley get over 1500 with anyone
the whole drop the bat in midair while d airing and catching the bat agian is to complicated

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
happy b-day xanskarr and jesus *******, that was lucky brdy_ ... D-turnip followed by a bomb... so lucky.. *worships your luckiness*

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Who do you play in Washinton often brdy? Btw hows the smash scene in Seattle if you know, im gonna be going to washington, mostly in the Seattle area, around federal way.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I play mostly people in Oregon as of lately, since I'm here for the summer. In Washington, however, I play E Washington players mostly... Deva (Link), Chip(Y. Link), Artifice(Peach), etc... although we travel over to Western Washington for tournies and play with Silent Wolf, Eggz, and the like. Eggz is my homie XD

Down in Oregon I'm good friends with Dirthead (C. Falcon main) so I play with him a lot as well as Aftermath (Samus)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
**** i just saw the videos for the wii port of GGXX: AC
it looks like it's going to be the exact same as the arcade
version. which is a good thing. it looked a little slower though,
probably the players or the computer. anyway. it looks
intense. we need to get a guilty gear community up once
this comes out. or tournament. whatever works yah?
wow potemkin is so foolish. get hit by him five times or so
and half of your health is gone. where with chipp you have
to hit your guy around 50 times to do any damage. that's
an exaggeration of course yah?
the opening video looks cool too. order sol looks out of it.
on the other hand i happened to watch a video of competitive
street fighter. don't know which version. probably an earlier
version. it was horrible. just nonstop fireballs/hadokens whatever
they are. foolish yah? at least i didn't see somebody playing guile.
something about sonic booms. guilty gear looks a lot cooler. and
faster. same thing yah?
ah well now. now that the smash guru is back smash will pick up
again probably. cool yeah i suppose.
two birthdays. hmmm. which one is omre important...tough decision.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Pawty Like A Rock
Pawty Like A Rockstah
Pawty Like A Rock
Pawty Like A Rockstah
Pawty Like A Rock
Pawty Like A Rockstah
Pawty Like A Rockstah T-t-t-
Totally Dude

wtf its all meant to be in caps, to lazy to correct it. that song makes me laugh....

You didnt even sing it right at all derreck lol

Top Bottom