• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
haha, alright xanskarr, i'll just edit out what i wrote above to make the post shorter. my bad.

gabe is in town now, i think. he's pretty much the first outside competition we've ever had in alaska, so hopefully he can make it to one of the wayne's world smashfests.

i heard jean say that there was a tournament scheduled now. for when? caleb, do you know?

G@BE

Smash Lord
When is this smashfest I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

If anyone at all wants to play anytime today that would be great or any day this week please call me!!!!

Im staying at the puffin Inn

thanks

gabe

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Awesome captain falcon G@BE, lookin foward to friday.

Finally a smashfest at derreck's lol.

Hopefully Captain Alaska'll show his "douche" face at the next smashfest, or sometime while G@BE is here.

Eggz

Smash Hero
guilty gear is basically not purchaseable unless you get lucky, wait for the new one

haha, what's up eggz. i kind of wanted to stay longer in WA so i could meet up with you and the other WA guys, but as a group we decided to move on. and i have no idea when i'd move down there for college, probably not next semester, although nothing's impossible.

P.S. ricky, it's "t-totally dude!"
Yeah i was pretty sad to hear you were leaving after Teddys, I had just gotten to my mom's and she was like "No leaving!" =[

Would you be down to come hang out in october? We should be having a fairly large scale tournament then. =]

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yea it was fun playing with you guys last night

Im looking forward to lots of fun on Friday...

Remember If there is a power ranking.... Im on it ;)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Yes... finally back from a rafting trip... bugs constantly biting, rain pouring every moment for 4 days, rafts sinking, fires not starting and good old fashioned american fun. Also I went with a group of christians. Yeah, I'm not a christian, I hate organized religion (something Ricky and I have in common) so yeah, during "prayer time", I was pretty quiet, LOL.

So picked up Disgea 1 and 2 , have you Ean? Well those are great games but once you beat them, instead of playing them until you have 999 hours on your savescreen, you should pick up "Phantom Brave" and "Final Fantasy Tactics" and "Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced", they are all great games of the same genre. I believe you, Lunaris, maybe Ricky for sure Matt and thousands of people share the love of the genre... (its not too popular) but yeah seriously that games fun.

Now back to discussion related to smash... I read all the posts since I've been gone and the first thing I thought to say was "Jesus *******, stop spamming Adrian!" Then I realised that Captain Alaska was technically spamming, but I thought it was funny so, w/e. In case anyone was wondering about the Waynes World smashfest / tourney scene, I left early on Sunday, to church to check my luggage. So yeah, i dont know anything about it, I thought that someone would of asked Gene about future events, but apparently no one did, or they haven't post on the boards. Either way, I question some of your intelligence levels. (Derreck's crew excluded, as they had no prior involvement with the smashfests as of sunday.)
One last thing.. "when is the next "dereck's house smashfest"? I would love to go, and I'm sure my friend Chris Kim would like to come as well if that is OK with you, Lunaris. So yeah pm me or call me or msg me or w/e I just want to know when its happening and want to go. That concludes my post. probably. WAIT! no, one last thing. Ricky, You're Posting Like Deek!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Derreck, is there a smashfest at your house today? Seems like alot of people want to go. Especially Gabriel. And me. So yeah tell us if we can come over and when. !!!

Gabe, if there isnt a smashfest at derrecks tonight im down with hooking up with you, but if you can beat lunaris im sure ur ahead of me on skill level. But yeah it would be fun nonetheless i am used to getting owned by lunaris. But yeah i dont suck too bad (i think i would be around 10th on alaska power rankings?) maybe. neways, yeah hit me up

G@BE

Smash Lord
yea... Im down for going to hang out at Lunaris's place.
I can beat Lunaris but he is better then me fo sho.
So yea someone call me whenever they get the chance. I need more falco and Sheik practice vs ya Lunaris heh

A:LKGJSFOBIHJDSLKBJ:LSCNVOIHFLKSJVLKJ:LKSJ:LKJB:LKJAC:LKANGKLJ:LAKJF:LKSJB:LKAJFSD

i dunno...

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
well i dont think any1 asked gene if we could, i would of but i had to leave early, and last time we went (the one derreck and his crew went to) , she said it was too many people. So im thinking if we did go, it would have to be 10 ppl max on 2 tvs..but nonetheless no one asked if we could this weekend so it would be rude to go there uninvited.

DERECK!!!!!! can we come over today???? Pwease?

Lunaris

Smash Ace
eggz, i don't think so on the october thing. it's very expensive to get outside of alaska, like 400-600$ plane tickets. and i don't exactly have a lot of c@$h money.

yes, people can come over today... you're welcome to come whenever you feel like it
for some reason i cant log onto msn, my computer has problems with this **** all the time

Lunaris

Smash Ace
gabe will hopefully be over again tomorrow.

meaning, same thing tomorrow minus daniel.

it's great actually having an ooser for once. you'd think SOME people would come to alaska and be able to stop by.

G@BE

Smash Lord
it was much fun

Thanks Alaska
But sadly it is time for me to go. I Love the state and everything in it. I hope i get to come back and visit next year.

Lunaris - Mad thank you's to coming and pick me up for the rides to your house. Sorry that i could not come last night dude. Being that you could not come and get me to go smash and my parents did not want me driving that car around. My brother did not want to go and take me as well. Great matches dude you are teh best in the bear state heh

Ricky - Awesome peach man. Keep it up man i hope you and everyone else could move down to Houston that would be bad ***. wait... **** Houston come to Magnolia heh

Arthur - Man you were a cool dude heh thats pretty much all i got to say... >.>
What the hell was with the Good Day!?!?!? you said it like every 5 min lol

Jiggly guy... i forgot your name hahaha sowwy <3 - But yea i had fun playing with you. I hope all the matches i got to do with you improved my game on jiggs heh

Daniel ( C. Alaska) - Good matches man keep up teh fox.... mix things up though it got a lil repetitive. Not saying anything bad just keep the foxing up he is the best in the game for a reason heh. Nice to see you again though. Lots of fun in our matches heh ^-^

I think that was all the people i played... I think 0_o

ZOMG gabe loves alaska hehehehekekekekekekekekeke

Thanks magnzzzzzzzzzzz

-gabe

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Awesome games G@BE, Captain murder isnt so intimidating anymore. I love yer pikachu lol.

So waynes world is a mess, oh well, to bad we cant get in there when there isnt some sort of card game going on that che_lab can comment on in front of the very dedicated players who simply want to have epic showdowns with naruto/yu gi oh/pokemon cards, very disrespectful.

Daniel, yer a smallman, you should know why so dont ask.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
25th=tourney at waynes world, on the site. Practice up bishes or get wrecked.

DANIEL you still are smallman, and imo will be for a very long time.

Thread has been dead as hell....

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
gooday g@be

and.

you're dead as hell you fool.
great new character. trainer is cool yah?
i think it's like this.
squirtle-fast/weak
ivysaur-medium
charizard-slow/strong
although i still think MEowth would be
a far better character. meow meow meow

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
so, how's alaska been? did lunaris, catphysician, and captainalaska fare well on their journey home?

we've done fine, we got in anchorage at around 3:30 am after starting at 8am the previous day; this was about ten days ago

we also went off road at one point this was when the dirt road made us swerve off. we realized that the best way out was to drive over the bushes and other wildlife to cross a smaller ditch to get back onto the road

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
School starts in about 3 days, it'll be easier to come over after school this year derreck so i can smash more then just saturdays.

*ignores daniel and xanskarr*

Whos goin to the tourney on 25th?

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
and yet ricky, you failed to realize that peach was in the update two weeks ago. they just now got around to doing her profile thing.

I'm going to the tournament...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Aloha Alaska!!! *looks for Lunaris* I wanna play your Falco some more!!! And I wanna rematch your fox...even though you couldn't handle my pro Zelda DI. Juuuuust Jokes!!! lolz

Do Captain Alaska and The Cat Physician have accounts too? If so *waves* ^_^

Hawaii luvs Alaska!!! Hope to see you all again someday.

Shootz den!

Top Bottom