• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I definitely want to go to rickys house for some fests (not sausage, lol) let me know when they are going to be going on. Btw eggz i listened to some of your songs, its pretty good stuff but in one of the songs, the vocalists voice sounds terrible.. but other than that good stuff keep it up!

Oh and i can bring my wii + a tv + 3 controllers anywhere (won't do it unless asked)
heyyyy thanks buuuudy.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
speaking of tacos..after school..xanskar and i were walking around..looking for chris i think..and on the stairs..was a bag of freakin taco bell!! just laying there..on the stairs..all alone..so i pick it up..and there inside is an un-eated quesadilla..nachos.and cheese..SO I TAKE IT YO!!..i toss the nachos and cheese..and eat the dilla' it was soooooo freaking good..so good in fact that while i was eating it i decided to jack off on kin's leg. =D so yea.good times..whoda thought that i would find free freakin taco bell on the stairs on the first day of school..what luck eh? HAHAHA im prolly gonna get some weird venarial disease. SUX4MEEEE. k goin to sleep me tinx..tired as hell for some odd reason..yupp..byee

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
this sucks. diamond has like 20 competitive smashers while here at service its just me , che lab,kris,and ian t. ,and everytime we play smash here n00bs come and talk **** and then get 0wned. i mean these n00bs get 4 stocked by me and im not even that good YET, thats how bad they are.

even when we turn people down to play the teachers have to be b*tc*s and make us share

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
this sucks. diamond has like 20 competitive smashers while here at service its just me , che lab,kris,and ian t. ,and everytime we play smash here n00bs come and talk **** and then get 0wned. i mean these n00bs get 4 stocked by me and im not even that good yet, thats how bad they are
it doesnt suck not having alot of smashers at service if you're the best! XD lol also why do people add 0's instead of O's in some words... specifically "noob" and "owned" or variations of the two, such as "noobxors", or "ownxors" which i also don't understand. :confused: Can someone enlighten me? Also, anything interesting happen today at lunch adrian?

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
it doesnt suck not having alot of smashers at service if you're the best! XD lol also why do people add 0's instead of O's in some words... specifically "noob" and "owned" or variations of the two, such as "noobxors", or "ownxors" which i also don't understand. :confused: Can someone enlighten me? Also, anything interesting happen today at lunch adrian?
using the 0s insted of Os is the ghetto version of typing formally known as l33t sp34k.

after u left at lunch today, THEY came and i turned them all down and kris kim owned me a couple of times then i beat his fox and it was time too go and the library laddy pulled me into a corner and i screamed help!!!!!!!!! and she said she would do bad things to me if i didnt let THEM play

oh and the only people that use 0wnx0rz and Pwnx0rz and haXorz are mainly WoW players

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
The number of smashers is dwindling. John's off flitting about, arthur's gone. It's basically me, ean, xanskarr, vito, tomo, dunno bout kin....prolly forgetting someone. Maybe some freshmans'll be good.

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, the odds of younger players being great Smash players is a bit low. Though, I might just be pessimistic about it.

Anyway, everyone in the general Anchorage area is lucky. Try finding a competitive scene in Juneau -- I **** you not, I can count the number of people who can put up a fight and beat me on 1 hand (in fact, the number is 2 people XD). It sucks a whole lot, but hopefully that number will go up as we attempt to train other people that are interested in getting better (hopefully the release of Brawl will increase interest, but who knows really). :(

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
Haha, yep. I wish I could make it back up to Anchorage, and show you guys (especially Derek) how much I've improved.

Anyway, we've been playing pretty regularly even now, although it's currently been about a week since I've played (for some reason or another, my Smash playgroup has in addition become a Magic: the Gathering playgroup as well :D).

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
k so i thought of a brilliant idea..tommorow before school..ima go talk to my latin teacher.who resides in relo 4..and ask if shes there during lunch..and if she is..ima ask if we can smash there with about 4-6 peeps. this would work perfectly because the zimmerman is one nice lady..aaand i have that class right after lunch. So just wanna let you peeps know what im planning..and hopefully we can smash on monday. =] like i said..i can bring a cube and some controllers. =]

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
...wish i went to diamond.. ****ing piece of **** service preppy bull****ting noob****faces...at least im better off the kenjiblade =/ no harsh feelings kenji.

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
Heh, no worries, none taken. I know Juneau sucks for competitive Smash (or competitive *anything* really...it's just my luck that all the high school and college kids play Halo, which is a game I can tolerate playing, but it's certainly no Smash >_<).

Xanskarr, I wasn't that terrible back when I played Lunaris + friends in...freakin' 2003? Yeah, I was definitely bad compared to my skill level now (at the very least, Derek commented that my Luigi was one of the best Alaskan ones, nevermind that it was also one of the only ones at the time XD).

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
yea Arthur needs to come back..not go to some correspondence school or w.e....VGC SHALL BE LAME'er' WITHOUT YOU...cuz i doubt flisk will show up..and if he does..he'll be hanging with his girl.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
ok so i talked with ms zimmerman..and she said it was ok that we smash there during lunch...BUT atm she has no projector for her room[relo 4].soooo in the mean time we are going to play in ms davis's room..like last year..but i think its temperary until zimmerman gets a projector..unless u want to stay in davis's class'..either way.. is w.e..

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Tournament Results for Waynes World AK Tournament 8/25/07 are:
1. Lunaris
2. Funkmaster
3. EaterOfBacon
4. Che_Lab/ThatOneDudeSki
5. Adrian Blk/Conran

Don't remember the rest. I think I got that right. Correct me if I'm wrong. Please and thank you. Have fun at chris' house and remember... Good Day!

2good42good42good4god

Smash Rookie
IM GOOD TOO!! i want to money match you.
im undefeatable!
money match me!.
or are you too scared??
My Docter Mario will cape you to death.
money match meeeeee

actually..nvm..i want to save for a wii instead..

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Che, I've been having similar problems. I would post and the post wouldn't show up. Had to re-write a three paragraph post.
that's happened to me, but you dont have to rewrite your post. just click back in your browser till you get to the page you were writing the post on, and everything you typed will still be there

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Yeah, TCP, I did that. My FireFox doesn't seem to save that, however.

To clarify, I use Quick Reply to reply unless I want to quote someone. When you hit Post Quick Reply, it sends the data to smashboards, making your post, then refreshes the page. Refreshing makes the quick reply blank.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Actually I was making an obscure reference from the movie "Dude, Wheres My Car"... kinda laffin at how ean uses the word dude so much :p well yeah I also get that problem. Thanks for sharing with us how to fix that TCP! U. R. AWESOME!!! xD

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Ignoring Adrian, I wonder, did anyone go to the fair?

I know I did, today. Its probably the most patriotic thing I've ever done. It was mildly enjoyable. It was as some would say... a... "Good Day!"

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Ignoring Adrian, I wonder, did anyone go to the fair?

I know I did, today. Its probably the most patriotic thing I've ever done. It was mildly enjoyable. It was as some would say... a... "Good Day!"
I was supposed to go, I didn't want to. We never ended up going anyways. "Can I not go to the Fair?" "No, I already bought the tickets." (a day later) "Go mow the lawn, we aren't going to the fair."

Top Bottom