• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Does any of this have relevance to anything? (Not talking to WA and HI people) also, anyone see my post in that thread? (besides xanmoney)

note: its long, boring and embarassing.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord

archeval

Smash Rookie
wats up people from i'm anchorage, AK che_lab knows who i am. i play smash with him sometimes.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Archeval, are you brandon from Service? If so ill definitely try to make it the morning.. however thats a maybe. lol. come by at lunch, im sure the others wouldnt mind.

Edit: I think this is Nick, whats up?

archeval

Smash Rookie
not if you use food coloring, it's like that green eggs an ham that looks nasty but tastes fine.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
i was quite offended that u compared yummy gr33n pi3s to nasty moldy f00d so i assumed u lik3d those overated blu3 n00dl3s everyone goes on about

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
for you ricky =]
|¯¯¯¯|¯¯¯¯|¯¯¯¯¯|¯¯¯¯|¯¯¯¯|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

^
|/\8
( )\
\| \| \
'
'
'
'
* `
`
`
____________*______

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Wow spamfest, I sure didnt miss anything. Also, I dont know wtf is going on this weekend. I assume nothing, but i am going to derecks once or twice this weekend. Other than that I don't want to do anything smash-related so don't bother me. Another thing.. derreck only posts when the thread is not a can of SPAM and when there is something worth saying. Lastly, im selling mythril orez. ^_^

Top Bottom