• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Queen_Killjoy has to log on and see the PM I sent her to activate one of my Premium Pranks for this months so it may take a bit.

And smashers of any kind are fine imo, but vBrawl has the least support in this community........at least in the part of it that posts here.

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Rofl. And the Kanye Jokes keep going.

Yeah. I'm teaming with either Gandolf or Charlie. Idk yet.

I'm gonna switch accounts to match my tag. (fyi) not truly relevant.

Kirby/G&W/Wario/Zelda/MK Dittos anyone?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Is it possible to Play n' Trade to make a brawl+ bracket, or will I have to write it down? Also, I plan on getting there early to help out with setup or whatever, is this a good idea? If so, how early should I show up?

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
the only big problem with this brawl+ tournament is that as far as i know, your the only one with a brawl+ on your wii and with one setup, the tournaments bound to take for ever.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
You guys I posted exactly how to get Brawl+ on your wii. All you have to do is extract the file onto your sd card and then follow the simple steps, It's really not all that hard and you have nothing to lose (It will not break your wii and you can still play vBrawl).

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how many entrants to expect.......

Will the vBrawl teams tourney take up only half of the TV's like the last tournament?

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
howeva..if its this saturday..i think iu can gew. =D in fact..im pretty **** sure il be der. haha..if anybody wants to pay for me il be there partner!! otherwise im just bringing a meree set erp

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
New Brawl+ Official build is being released. It will be unchanged for a couple months so that they can figure out more things about character balance.

Notable Changes:
Ness/Yoshi have DJC
Falco has SHL and no more SHDL
Lucas's Zair has a hitbox
PK Fire speedup removed (I know you guys will love this)
Link aerial UpB buff
Link arrow buff
DDD Fsmash trips anyone on the ground when it hits (It's really cool)
Nerfed spot dodges and Sidesteps
More Hitlag
A whole bunch of specific character changes that will be on an official list once its released......If you want to know about a specific character ask me.

Also is something going on tomorrow? I kind of need to know. I would also like to start testing out the aforementioned build.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
the brawl tournament is like the 3rd of october or something

this saturday is king of fighters i think

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Ah my bad, I was talking to Ean (thatonedudeski), I suppose I should have made that clear.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Ah my bad, I was talking to Ean (thatonedudeski), I suppose I should have made that clear.
yeah, *****
-gets shaman to 70-
also where u at daemonfang whats your wow characters name gunna be?
also xanskarr says disc priests, warlocks and mages are good for rogue partners

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!

Okay...now that that's over, anyone gots charlies Number?
Adrian, Saturday, Brawl. LAST DAY HERE. I'll accept any and all challenges. MM's too.

Anytime (before 11:00 PM) Anywhere (Assuming I can get back to my apt.)

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
My mom said that she could take me into anchorage on Saturday and possibly today, so if there is going to be a fest please tell me before it's too late for me to make it to anchorage.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
my housey. das 222 6751. yaar..phone went like..waaaay over its minutes..so i had to get it shut off..w00t 800$ phone billz..and into the shadows i went.
thanks, ill be sure to give you a call this saturday

Link aerial UpB buff
Link arrow buff
I love you

yeah, *****
-gets shaman to 70-
also where u at daemonfang whats your wow characters name gunna be?
also xanskarr says disc priests, warlocks and mages are good for rogue partners
Ima Roll a lock and im gonna name it Lockrobster

My mom said that she could take me into anchorage on Saturday and possibly today, so if there is going to be a fest please tell me before it's too late for me to make it to anchorage.
its this saturday bro

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
wow, it certainly has been a long time since I last posted on here
anyhow, Kira, we need to practice sometime before the doubles tournament, so invite me over when you have a chance so we can experiment
as for WoW, my mage is level 61 now, and I started over last Thursday ^^;;
I've been watching a whole lot of Slayers and Rurouni Kenshin (literally non-stop) and my phone has been out, but it has been revived (!!)

if you ever feel like I should come to an event like a fest, tournament, or just to practice, call me at 349-2724
thank you very much =D

Top Bottom