• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
r u good at brawl tri brow?
I don't know, this is my first tourney. I've played with friends before, but most of them played with items and what not. I have one friend that plays with tournament standard rules (which I plan to bring with me to Anchorage), but I can beat him pretty good sometimes. He's getting better though.

By the way Matt#'s, where are you getting this information on the next Brawl+ build? Are these just leaks from other people? The official build isn't out yet, so I wouldn't know how you would get this information otherwise.

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Where's the fest @? Adrian told me we were smashing later today.

That reminds me. I'll be MM Adrian's DDD and whatever else that I have a chance on beating. So anyone wanna MM my G&W, Kirby, or Wario?

I'll be @ parachutes like later today ( 3:00 ish) Sharking scrubs, as is the routine.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
alright since everything is confusing and such and like nobody knows

whats going on i'll just say that the house i live in is free for smash

today or something.

I don't really want to get into the details too deep or something just

in case somebody is like SURPRISE I'M HOSTING SMASH or NOBODY

shows up in which both cases i'll look like a fool and be thoroughly

demoralized but i'll try anyway.

This house contains:

2 televisions
1 gamecube
1 melee disc
1 gamecube controller
1 N64
1 smash 64
2 64 controllers

and that's about it concerning this houses "stats"

now for details part 2

This house is located at 6514 Linden Drive. It's near Dimond High and Gladys Wood. Near Manskarr's dwelling. And Tastee Freeze.

This house's number is 245-1658.

call or something if you have any questions or something.

"I" can give rides here but probably not on the way back since I like never drive at night and I would probably get lost and die as well as the passengers unless you have reraise or something on you.

leave a message if i don't pick up. please. anything is fine, even something like "hey bro this is dude." then i'll know that it's some dude and not some client person of my mom's.

gooday Nya?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Arthur I will go, but we might be the only two people there :p.

Anyways, I'm only able to get there at like 7 at least, maybe later idk. But I CAN come most likely, and if it's just us two.....well whatever thats good enough for me at least I have a real person to play with :p.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Double post, but my mom says I can either come this weekend or next weekend.

So I'll probably come today, just so that something happens this week, but I won't be able to make it next weekend.

But that's fine I guess.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
yeah me, mike kazu and james are all coming over to arthurs house right now so get ready or get the **** out

also arthur do you have wifi so i can play wow at your house?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
alright since everything is confusing and such and like nobody knows

whats going on i'll just say that the house i live in is free for smash

today or something.

I don't really want to get into the details too deep or something just

in case somebody is like SURPRISE I'M HOSTING SMASH or NOBODY

shows up in which both cases i'll look like a fool and be thoroughly

demoralized but i'll try anyway.

This house contains:

2 televisions
1 gamecube
1 melee disc
1 gamecube controller
1 N64
1 smash 64
2 64 controllers

and that's about it concerning this houses "stats"

now for details part 2

This house is located at 6514 Linden Drive. It's near Dimond High and Gladys Wood. Near Manskarr's dwelling. And Tastee Freeze.

This house's number is 245-1658.

call or something if you have any questions or something.

"I" can give rides here but probably not on the way back since I like never drive at night and I would probably get lost and die as well as the passengers unless you have reraise or something on you.

leave a message if i don't pick up. please. anything is fine, even something like "hey bro this is dude." then i'll know that it's some dude and not some client person of my mom's.

gooday Nya?
like a boss

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
**** guys...

I had a really good night

I'm glad I know everyone and I'm glad I came.

Sincere post is sincere.

also, according to Jason and James, I talk "black"...

... Alaska smash community's opinion?

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Dude. Last night was beyond fun. But seriously guys, next time you say you wanna play basketball, play basketball. Me and Che were like the olny two people who really wanted to play.

MattPlus. Brawl+ was awesome, good matches to everyone, and I need moar melee skillz before asking MM's lol.

Nobody wanted to money match brawl plus w/me. sad face.

Adrian, you missed out, that sh*t was tons of fun man. Too bad you were wherever you were. :(

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Yesterday was great, it was way bigger than I expected O_O. Lets see.....9 people total I think?

Kira I looked for a Dizzy texture and couldn't find one, but I could probably ask for one to be made, which character do you want it for? Zelda?

I've decided to main Sheik in Melee btw :p

I also need a partner for the doubles tourney.

I most likely can't come to anything next week, but my mom said it's a possibility since it's good driving experience or whatever.

Thanks for letting me stay at your place Arthur.

Also I think I'll have to wait for a Brawl+ tourney, this tourney I'll just set it up and let people play for fun so that they know what it is and stuff, and maybe next time there will be more support and stuff. With half of the TV's reserved there really isn't enough room/time for a side event.

Although if we get Biweeklies going somewhere else (I'm pretty sure PlayN'Trade doesn't have time for a new thing of Biweeklies), I can probably hold a side thing there. Some other people should hack their wii's though, I can even do it for you if you want, just bring it to a smashfest along with an SD card. (Although the venue will have to have a computer...... or you could just put some files on the SD card before hand and have me do the rest for you).
Even if you don't play Brawl+ having your wii hacked is nice, easy, and completely safe (Bootmii actually makes your wii virtually brick-proof)

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
I don't have to go to JC for another week due to some "setbacks" and I'll be able to hit up some smashfests this week :) But if the tourney's next saturday, then I won't be attendening. Equivalent Exchange People. If not, then all is right with the world and I'll be able to smack some dignity and damage your self images. :)

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
I don't have to go to JC for another week due to some "setbacks" and I'll be able to hit up some smashfests this week :) But if the tourney's next saturday, then I won't be attendening. Equivalent Exchange People. If not, then all is right with the world and I'll be able to smack some dignity and damage your self images. :)
my fox/diddy vs ur game'n'watch
best 3/5
1$ money match

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Oh god, I think I'm actually getting back into Brawl. My sister got an upgrade on her internet speed so now I'm able to Brawl online with little/no lagg. I'm currently in the AiB Fall Singles Ladder and it's been pretty intense. Like, my first day online had about 17 losses with a few close matches but no wins. The second day, I was starting to get the hang of dealing with lagg and started doing better. Now I'm sitting at 6-28, lol. But yeah, the level of competition has me hyped up the yingyang like shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. If there was as much competition like that here with Melee I'd be all over it but as of right now, I think that I'm back to Brawl. I went back to JC yesterday and played Mario 128 and won a **** ton of matches. Like, they were close and all but the outcome was consistent. Say, does Derek, Arthur or Adrian still play Brawl? Oh yeah, Adrian, I got your challenge on the ladders yesterday but I think I was afk. We should play sometime, I need more points, ;D

Oh, and there's a high chance that I will in fact team with Mario128 at the Brawl Tournament.

Top Bottom