• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
whoa that was pretty crazy and stuff. har har har

how was kareeookkeee somebody if they went? i didn't go because i've made enough of a fool

of myself to fill several lifetimes.

but whatever.

and i thought i heard somebody say something about "dominating."

but i'm probably seeing things.

the only one that will be dominating is DA BOWSE.

or the bossES, if there is more then one boss in alaska. doubtful.....not really

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Adrian, lets duke it out @ play'n trade instead, that is, if the wii ain't occupied. People who matter'll be able to come through and watch some legit friggen matches. There's nuthin but scrubs and ascended scrubs like Sean playing there, and besides, I want you to see your Fox's burial ground. Haha. I've got my Mystery 2ndary I've been waitin to unleash. It's gonna be legit as F*** man. You accept?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
April: 250 posts
Late April: Got into Brawl+
3 1/2 months later: 1000 posts
Mid September: 1500 posts
My posts are growing at an exponential rate, soon I will rule all of smashboards.
But I probably won't be getting as many since the new set is going to be out for a while and there is less to ask for/ be against/ speculate about.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
sweet money match time
accepting money matches at
-melee (my normal characters, and donkey kong and pikachu and link)
-brawl (not adrian, derek, arthur)
-chess

lets try not to make this a LOL ILL MONEY MATCH U AT CALL OF DOODY, TEKKEN 9, etc (unrelated games)

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
sweet money match time
accepting money matches at
-melee (my normal characters, and donkey kong and pikachu and link)
-brawl (not adrian, derek, arthur)
-chess

lets try not to make this a LOL ILL MONEY MATCH U AT CALL OF DOODY, TEKKEN 9, etc (unrelated games)
my fox vs ur link in melee
neutrals only
3/5
1$

Xanskar

Smash Lord
LOL GAIZ IM SRS HELLO KITTY ISLAND ADVENTURE AND BARBIE HORSE ADVENTURES LOLOLOL

you guys should shutup sometimes (mostly fang though)

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Adrian, accept my challenge, like today. I'll be @ the mall sharkin kids, tell me when you're ready.
Come on!! MM me.

Well I'll MM All Challengers in Brawl (Cept Derek And Arthur)
Anystage you want.
1$ is the base bet. Don't challenge me if you're not ready to lose your money.
G&W Money Matches anyone?

Stop duckin me man, where's my money?! -Stewie
Adrian, I've olny got hella better, don't run away from me!!!

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
I finally have a cell phone for those of you who dont know yet so start calling it instead of my house phone

my cell is 382-1247

oh yeah levon, i have to move our money match to wednsday cuz i got class today from 5:30-6:45 and the bus i take from there to home/mall comes at 7:32 so i would'nt get there untill like 8:00 unless u want to smash for an hour cuz native central closes 9:00.

oh yeah, i hope ur ready to lose all ur moneyz cuz i am beast and if this "super secret secondary" isnt MK then it will get wrecked because i have knowledge of almost every matchup and if you get a lead i can always go limit break/trance/overdrive so i got dis in teh bag lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololblackpowerlolololololol

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I'll MM anyone in Brawl. Yes, even Derek and Arthur but like they'd challenge me? Shiiiiiiiii

Oh, and
TheCatPhysician
is gonna be in town. THIS WEEKEND

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Derek wins like every tourney for many of the fighting games up here, he is very very very good, if you know who eggz is he went down to Washington and could beat him, so I'm pretty sure we aren't just suffering from isolation.

Arthur has played with derek for a long long time and he is also really good. I do go kind of evenish with him on Brawl+ but he keeps getting better at it every smashfest (ha), and I have a lot more problems with some of his characters than with others (his DDD is good I miss the time when he mained sheik in +).

Arthur is also really good at 64 I hear.
And just so you know people are way more mellow irl they just like to troll and cause drama on the boards haha.

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
Also, how long do these tourneys usually last?
I need a nice and straight face from people here for a second and give me a legit answer this time.

Edit: In case nobody notices, that quote right above what I wrote is talking about how long the time the tourney will last.

Top Bottom