• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Adrian I read all the stuff he posted before he edited it........all he said was that we are afraid of fighting Arthur and Derek and we should try to get to their level. I mean, it's not like you ARE going even with them so he has a point. Although it was kind of a dumb thing to say judging as he hasn't even met anyone here yet there is no point to exile a guy for saying one thing. He even apologized profusely afterwards. You guys keep *****in about how the community is dieing and then you go crazy on some guy you've never met just because he says one thing and then "ban" him from all Alaska tourneys (still come tri-brow they don't actually really have any authority over the tourney, just the smashfests really).

I mean, at least show the new guy some respect, it's hard to get into these kinds of things, especially when you live in a different town. I should know after all.

And it's not simply because he plays B+ it's because I've seen him post in other boards and he is an intelligent poster, so I think he's probably a knowledgeable guy.

He already apologized as well.

And unless your che none of you can really beat derek or arthur anyways (besides through random luck), so I don't know why your so mad at him for pointing that out.

If this makes you mad at me then.............just calm down I'm sticking up for new people and I don't think you should troll them unless you actually know they are dumb in real life (lol DQP)
matt we dont hate you, people who come in thinking their hot**** should be treated as trolls

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
i still dont see an apology from him. guess he's losing every tournament he enters

also you're welcome.
(From 2 pages back)

"I think I was a little harsh on you Che and Adrian. I apologize on anything I've said to you both. I really shouldn't be trash talking your ability to be good especially when I haven't gone to a single tournament. Lets keep it good and no bad feelings? K."

"I think I was a little harsh on you Che and Adrian. I apologize on anything I've said to you both. I really shouldn't be trash talking your ability to be good especially when I haven't gone to a single tournament. Lets keep it good and no bad feelings? K."

Still not seeing it?

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
2 sentance apology for 2 pages worth of bull****. lol i think brads gettin soft

please excuse my inability to accept a half @$$ed apology for a whole hours worth of name calling and trolling

ban hammers have ben droped already

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman

please excuse my inability to accept a half @$$ed apology for a whole hours worth of name calling and trolling

its a group of people who enjoy playing the same game? the guy did appologize for somthing stupid, not like he did any thing wrong? from my past exepereinces in my life time, i say life is too short for holding a grudge, especially for one as stupid as this. im saying this because you cant even act decent to some one who was just trying to tell you he thinks he has what it takes. trolling isnt the worst thing ive seen adrian, infact the worse thing im seeing here is some one constantly being a douche bag to anything or anyone thats new.

I Came to my first anchorage brawl tourney about 3 weeks ago, and the whole time you were just disrespectin me, and what do you expect in return?

You should look in to fixing that, im sure alota people think the same way and it could be somthing nice to change, in the mean time, try work on not being such a douche to one another. you complain on how much you hate trolling, but all your doing in return is essentially being your own enemy, a complete hypocrit

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
jesus christ!!! these wasilla people are takin over!

drama is multiplying@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me? trolls? conplaints? lolololol?

seriously orry

YOU DONT KNOW ME

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*

I counted 4...

Also, in regards to the "Wasilla people taking over", what's wrong with that? A while ago, you guys were complaining about our community dying and now comes new competition and you shun them? Srsly, this is the Alaska thread, not the Anchorage thread. >.>

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
I counted 4...

Also, in regards to the "Wasilla people taking over", what's wrong with that? A WHILE AGO, you guys were complaining about our community dying and now comes new competition and you shun them? Srsly, this is the Alaska thread, not the Anchorage thread. >.>
inb4mythril ores

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
You're right, the new topic is doubles stategys.

What is your playstyle as far a doubles battle goes (this depends on the characters used, but this is more on the lines of strategy)? Do you stick close to your teammate or do you keep your distance?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
if u stick close to your team mate
things usually become and all out brawl with no real thinking required
i prefer two seperate 1v1 fights with occasional meet ups for team combos

also when its 2v1 i go beastmode and carry my team to victory

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
Do you like neutral or counterpick stages more? Personally, I like counterpicks because whether or not the stage is more in your favor, it still serves to make the match more interesting. For example, Norfair has a changing level size. In this case, you might have to revise your approach a little if your a character like Snake. You can't treat Norfair like a neutral, so this is why I think counterpicks are fun.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
me and a few other AKG (Alaska Gamers) are grouping up to go see zombieland october 3rd then we're heading to someones place for a gamefest, anyones invited, gimme a call 9471368 on the 2nd if yall are down. The smashcrew will be riding with me, and rah, we definite, Daemonfang be reppin it.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
By the way Xanskarr can I have those songs made by Eggz that aren't on his filefront that you said you have?
Yeah, I'll put em up later. Post a list of the ones you don't have, because you might have a few that he doesn't have on there and I don't feel like uploading stuff for no reason.

Edit: Here's a list of the ones I think he didn't have
Another Draft
Harder than your Average Bear
Italobrothers Megamix
Speedbreaker Remix
Supwitulolz
Dark Frequency V
Exothermix
Lurvemix
This Rox (Sox when Applicable)

And the ones that I saw that he did have
Crunchwrap Supreme
Less than 3
Hardstyle Deux
MDNT
New Style, New Order
X Infested Falcon
Chilly fo Silly L
Combo Vid Mix
GG Demo for Mone
Of Gods and Art

tell me if you don't have any of those

Xanskar

Smash Lord
You're right, the new topic is doubles stategys.

What is your playstyle as far a doubles battle goes (this depends on the characters used, but this is more on the lines of strategy)? Do you stick close to your teammate or do you keep your distance?
When we play doubles at smashfests, I usually keep away from my partner, but go help them combo/escape the other team. If I kill the person I'm fighting, I'll go help out as well.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Alright then, I'm uploading them now. They should be ready by 8 or so judging by how fast this is going.

Edit: Nevermind, I can only upload 2 at a time. Guess it'll take longer than I thought.

Top Bottom