• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
sweet money match time
accepting money matches at
-melee (my normal characters, and donkey kong and pikachu and link)
-brawl (not adrian, derek, arthur)
-chess

lets try not to make this a LOL ILL MONEY MATCH U AT CALL OF DOODY, TEKKEN 9, etc (unrelated games)
also check this, in melee (the game i actually play and care about) i did not exclude derek and arthur
learn yo place new ***

doublepost

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Your pompous attitude would've probably looked better if you knew what I was talking about in that post in the first place.
I don't need to know what you were talking about. You don't know derek, you don't know us. Don't act like we need to step it up or something, play me at melee and you'll realize you're the one who needs to step it up.

Doesn't change the fact that you still excluded them in Brawl. :p
brawl is bad.

hence why i dont play it

derek does it for the cash + lulz

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
OMG gaiz i hazz the best idea evar@@@!!!!! lets just "get better" and before you know it we will beat derek every time:chuckle:

serious you guys, these wasilla people just dont know.

tri brow is turning into the new DQP

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
I don't need to know what you were talking about. You don't know derek, you don't know us. Don't act like we need to step it up or something, play me at melee and you'll realize you're the one who needs to step it up.
I specifically quoted my earlier post asking about the time of the tourney (I know it starts at 2pm, but I wanted a general answer on how long this would take). It had nothing to do about how good you were or Derek was. Last time I asked about the tourney times, you gave me this.

Till I ****ing Feel Like It Cuz I Be Dominatin *****ez So Hard They Dont Even Want To Stay Till Tha End

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
Thanks space.

I think I was a little harsh on you Che and Adrian. I apologize on anything I've said to you both. I really shouldn't be trash talking your ability to be good especially when I haven't gone to a single tournament. Lets keep it good and no bad feelings? K.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
troll

i was really looking foward to meeting you, but id rather not now because of those quick judgments/insults.

watch what you post
LEARN YO PLACE

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
troll

i was really looking foward to meeting you, but id rather not now becuase of those quick judgments/insults.

watch what you post
LEARN YO PLACE
I don't normally talk bad, but I don't know. I was all weird in the head today, and for whatever reason I was making those insults as jokes, which in fact they were down right rude and unneeded (I'm kind of hating myself for doing that). Please accept my apology and lets not have any hard feelings when I come to this tourney. I don't want any drama while I'm there.

lol ****** its all good
after all i just
snorted some coke
I'm glad we're cool. :)

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
u know what guyz

maby we should just start ignore all these new people who just seem take a **** on our community everytime they post.

accept your apology? you sir are an ***

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
u know what guyz

maby we should just start ignore all these new people who just seem take a **** on our community everytime they post.

accept your apology? you sir are an ***
Adrian, I realize what I have said to you and Che. I have edited out the stupid stuff I said and have apologized to both of you. I wish for you to forgive me despite what I have said to you. I plan on posting on here in the future, and it's hard for me to do that when you still think I'm a total jerk. I don't want to fill this thread with any more of my drama and if this becomes a bigger problem, do it through PMs.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Relax, I have done this before. Lets look at the spices and the right products for this recipe.

Ground beef
(I prefer ground chuck)
Salt
Chili powder
Paprika
Cumin
Garlic powder or 2 cloves
Bell pepper
Onion

Instructions for taco recipe:

Let's take 2 pounds of ground beef in 2 quart sauce pan add 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of chili power, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder or 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 2 tablespoons of paprika. Enough water to cover meat.

Bring to a boil. Simmer over medium low heat about an hour. I will check in about 15 minutes take a potato masher break up the meat a little don't want it to cook up in lumps.

Repeat this process 2 or 3 more times. Also make sure we don't run dry of water. Add water if needed. Hour over already!

OK, add 1/2 medium chopped onion, 1/2 medium chopped bell pepper, continue cooking 20 or 30 more minutes.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Adrian and che you guys are being total *****, quit it.

One of the things we need most is new people so don't troll them please. Tri-Brow is an intelligent poster and seems to be a good guy to me, and I think you guys are really overreacting. Don't dis other peoples games that's why so many people think melee players are elitist.

Anyways, I would say the tourney will last longer than an hour, I know that the store closes at 6 though so it won't be longer than 4 hours. It really depends on how many people show up.

Anyways I hope you don't get too offended Tri-Brow, really pretty much all of the people in this community are chill irl.

You too Orry.

BTW you guys both live in wasilla you know.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman

One of the things we need most is new people so don't troll them please. Tri-Brow is an intelligent poster and seems to be a good guy to me, and I think you guys are really overreacting. Don't dis other peoples games that's why so many people think melee players are elitist.

Anyways, I would say the tourney will last longer than an hour, I know that the store closes at 6 though so it won't be longer than 4 hours. It really depends on how many people show up.

Anyways I hope you don't get too offended Tri-Brow, really pretty much all of the people in this community are chill irl.

You too Orry.

he insulted our entire community and obviously u didnt see all the nonsense he posted cuz he deleted/edited all of it because it was that bad.

the only reason your defending this prick is because he play brawl plus

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman

You too Orry.

thanks for the hearty welcome, its nice to see some one cant take much of adrians crap. i think i met u when i was at the last brawl tourney tho.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
he insulted our entire community and obviously u didnt see all the nonsense he posted cuz he deleted/edited all of it because it was that bad.

the only reason your defending this prick is because he play brawl plus
smash councilman, gather, all in favor of dropping the ban hammer on tribrow, say i

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Che, that pic is all 7 kinds of disturbing.

Well, I don't take lightly to anyone trollin my smash buddies, let alone the entire community.
May not be a councilman, but you've got my vote.

People don't realize they make themselves targets whenever they do things like this, do they?
It's quite funny to me.
Either way, this is really heating up. :p Almost better than Television, I mean, you've got people shifting alliances and s*** EPIC Drama...lol

I'm getting hella better Adrian, don't use the past as a guide to beat me, cause I've become more than what I used to be. You'll see a change, this, I promise you. You're not gonna like it though. The scrub days are done with. Consider me your rival from this day forward.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Che, that pic is all 7 kinds of disturbing.

Well, I don't take lightly to anyone trollin my smash buddies, let alone the entire community.
May not be a councilman, but you've got my vote.

People don't realize they make themselves targets whenever they do things like this, do they?
It's quite funny to me.
Either way, this is really heating up. :p Almost better than Television, I mean, you've got people shifting alliances and s*** EPIC Drama...lol

I'm getting hella better Adrian, don't use the past as a guide to beat me, cause I've become more than what I used to be. You'll see a change, this, I promise you. You're not gonna like it though. The scrub days are done with. Consider me your rival from this day forward.
by decree of the smash council, Tribrow can go **** himself. we expect a fuill fleged apology or ill make sure to seed him in the same bracket as arthur everytime he goes to a tournament. if its random, then ill just figure something out to get his *** out. dont expect to troll us and get away with it. messed with the wrong community boy

Adrian, we got yo back

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Look here steakhead,

I didn't ask for your 2 bit opinion of what was easier or harder and I am not complaining, (Believe me you'd know it if I was complaining) I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for a lecture on how you or anyone else does things.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
LOL AT THREATENING PEOPLE OVER SMASHBOARDS

granted, i didnt see what he said, but still LOL

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
by decree of the smash council, Tribrow can go **** himself. we expect a fuill fleged apology or ill make sure to seed him in the same bracket as arthur everytime he goes to a tournament. if its random, then ill just figure something out to get his *** out. dont expect to troll us and get away with it. messed with the wrong community boy

Adrian, we got yo back
Kazu 2nds that S*** to the max.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Adrian I read all the stuff he posted before he edited it........all he said was that we are afraid of fighting Arthur and Derek and we should try to get to their level. I mean, it's not like you ARE going even with them so he has a point. Although it was kind of a dumb thing to say judging as he hasn't even met anyone here yet there is no point to exile a guy for saying one thing. He even apologized profusely afterwards. You guys keep *****in about how the community is dieing and then you go crazy on some guy you've never met just because he says one thing and then "ban" him from all Alaska tourneys (still come tri-brow they don't actually really have any authority over the tourney, just the smashfests really).

I mean, at least show the new guy some respect, it's hard to get into these kinds of things, especially when you live in a different town. I should know after all.

And it's not simply because he plays B+ it's because I've seen him post in other boards and he is an intelligent poster, so I think he's probably a knowledgeable guy.

He already apologized as well.

And unless your che none of you can really beat derek or arthur anyways (besides through random luck), so I don't know why your so mad at him for pointing that out.

If this makes you mad at me then.............just calm down I'm sticking up for new people and I don't think you should troll them unless you actually know they are dumb in real life (lol DQP)

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman

Adrian, we got yo back
yeessssssssssssssss

what took you guyz so long lol

tri brow trolled for like a wole 2 pages

Top Bottom