• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I actually stopped reading Twilight a long time ago. Like, I read for like a week, got about halfway though but when I put it down, I realized that I'm just reading everything that I saw in the movie. I already know how it's gonna end. Since then, I haven't been able to pick the book up again. It just kinda sits there... Actually, I had to give it back to my friend the other day. And no, I'm not gonna read New Moon because it would be just as redundant when I go to watch the movie when it comes out. =D

Anyways, is anyone up for Melee with Jordan this weekend or am I just gonna be on the Fall Ladders for the next 3 days???

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
We should have a going away Smashfest for Kazu This weekend, amirightadrian?

I'll buy sodas, snacks, and shtuff , but we need a place to smash @. I've also got an extra Wii, copy of Melee and a T.V. Plus, I've got a ton of awesome games ya'll have never heard of :)
As well a GG: Accent Core Game for the Wii.

I just wanna get my money matches done with, as well as enjoy another awesome smashfest before I head out.

Idk, it's up to y'all. I'll be happy either way. But of you love me....YOU'LL DO IT!! lol

Adrian, stop ducking me, I won't damage your pride that badly. It's olny a dollar, you'll get it back. lolololololololololololololololoblackpowerlolololololololololololololololol

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
i would hate to school you hard when you feel you have improved so much, but if you insist on another failed atempt at coming close to beating me, then ill just have to try my best to 3-0 you this time.

winner claims best brawl game'n'watch in alaska

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I find it funny that both the black people in our community that I know of so far play G&W.

EDIT: Well, adrian only really had a sig of him forever, I guess he doesn't main him now that I think about it.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
i challenge you matt for best brawl+ lucas
best 3/5 FD, battlefield only

i never mained gnw, he was just my avatar

i main peach in melee but also fox and marth(thx to deamonfang)
diddy,falco,oli,marth,metaknight,fox,kirby, in brawl(snake in progress)
and brawl plus main is undecided

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So far, I'm 6-28 on the ladders. Yeah, it took me an 0-17 run to finally figure out that Peach wasn't the best primary choice for online rank matches. So I went with Marth and it got better from there.

And GingerPeach wants to ****slap your Peach.

All.

Over.

FD.

and maybe Mute City too.

Edit: Ohgod, Adrian and I have the same Melee Mains...

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Adrian, I can only Brawl online on the weekends.

And Xanskarr, we should play Melee this weekend cause Jordan/TheCatPhysician is coming to town for the weekend. ya digg?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
yeah brah lets do it son
seriously we should, depending on where it is i might need a ride back though

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
All y'all need to play real fighting games, son.

Play Smash fighter 3 XX accent sugoi HD remix. Much better game.

Also, Daemonfang blows. Jerk needs to learn how to ****ing L-cancel. 20 frame window. You can even mash it...

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
im grounded probably.. maybe
so i probably can't go anywhere this weekend... maybe
i can play wow though, downed mimiron last night suckas

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hey for all the alaskan peeps-and xanskarr- V.G.C. Meets next thursday the 31st I think, Mr. Feir runs the club and bring a gamecube if possible, also there will be 2 or three ssbm tourneys held at the club, with prizes btw. Meet downstairs in A hall commons, You'll probably see a group of people so yahh, hope ya come!! At dimond high btw, 2:00 to 4:30.

Edit:lol, now that ive actually seen you in the halls xanskarr i'll direct ya, we should find a place to meet on thursday, see ya at school.

EDIT FIRST VGC MEETING:Well, we had our first actual vgc meeting were we played smash, Xanskarr was there, and it was awsome, I didnt actually get to smash with xanskarr because there were so many people and we only had three controllers, and btw I was voted to be the secretary of vgc. No word on when the tourneys will be yet, but I'll be organizing them.

EDIT SECOND MEETING:Well this meeting rocked as well, I'm officially the best at smash in the club, James is really close though-fellow peach user- and xanskarr was there as well, he supplied the gamecube, and it was really fun. Nothing to report in the way of tourneys, but hopefully soon.

EDIT ANOTHER MEETING:Sorry for updating it so late, been so busy. Not much to report, just awsome smashing, a lot of new freshman members.
WUTLOL
ancient history

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
I will be at parachutes between 7 and 9. im so down to smash tonight. maybe peeps will be at chutes around then? and then we can gooo from theeeerrrree

:Edit- im just not sure when i will arrive. im down in that area on business. job hunting etc.

Top Bottom