• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskar

Smash Lord
wanna place money on that?

see this guys? its called manning up. someone *cough*ADRIAN*cough* should do the same...
ill take it
fox, marth, shiek, Falco, peach, c.falcon jigg's, ice climbers, Samus, docs, ganondorf, luigi, DK and mario
all vs your link
one that wins the most out of those matches wins the set

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
ill take it
fox, marth, shiek, Falco, peach, c.falcon jigg's, ice climbers, Samus, docs, ganondorf, luigi, DK and mario
all vs your link
one that wins the most out of those matches wins the set
I'm down as well. Gotta dust off my controller for this one. How much cash?

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Since Adrian wasn't too hard to beat yesterday, I challenge the OLNY other black dude that I have'nt beat.

SWAMP.

*Smash Council Screams "No Kazu, He's too good!!"*
*I'm all like "It must be done."*

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Since Adrian wasn't too hard to beat yesterday, I challenge the OLNY other black dude that I have'nt beat.

SWAMP.

*Smash Council Screams "No Kazu, He's too good!!"*
*I'm all like "It must be done."*
you havent beaten yourself.... so by logic you must overcome yourself before you are ready to face others. thats some kung fu philosophical **** right there.

Also, swamp, ill accept your challenge to accept my challenge. My Link vs your fox, marth, shiek, Falco, peach, c.falcon jigg's, ice climbers, Samus, docs, ganondorf, luigi, DK and mario. All Neutral Stages, i win, i get highest priority on your flatscreen TV for the next 25 times we play together. you win, 10 free burritos from tacobell, 1 burrito per trip to tacobell though.

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet

SWAMP.
You've failed to complete the prequel, and now you want to challenge the sequel to the prequel? I accept, but ONLY if you can defeat my initiation character(s) [TBD]. Ask Kira for more info.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
btw guys i dont actually have any money right at this second, ill be getting money on october 15th
or credit possibly if me and adrian win brawl

Xanskar

Smash Lord
im game, minus the sheik and falco
1 dollar money matches per character 3/5 set

also where ur jigg's, ice climbers, Samus, docs, ganondorf, luigi, DK and mario and peach at?
sure what the hell, may as well do them

all of those except doc

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
Link dittos, $1, all FD 2/3
If I had a dollar for every mad gangsta $1 money match I saw, I'd have $2. I'm down! I activate my spell card: Swords of Revealing Light, and I'll bring back an older post:

You've failed to complete the prequel, and now you want to challenge the sequel to the prequel? I accept, but ONLY if you can defeat my initiation character(s) [TBD]. Ask Kira for more info.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i challenge you to a falcon ditto swamp
1$ all neutrals

*activates de-spell on swords*
My falco vs your falcon adrian.

(while it gets rid of the swords and allows you to attack, its effect isnt negated so you have to flip you cards face up anyways)

*ha! you've activated my flip effect monster Maneaterbug! detroy your strongest monster on the field*

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
it was brawl+

i **** you at vanilla brawl
iight Mr almighty Adrian, I got you.

No CPs Your Best Three on mine $1 MM Vanilla Brawl

3/5

Friday - 4:00 Parachutes / Saturday - Play N Trade- Frendlies after doubles tourney pops off

*This challenge goes for anybody*

- Watch me unleash tha Breakfast special on dat ***!! Also Idgaf bout the tourney I'll go harder than ever. Be ready, I sure will.

I play Falcon and Roy in Melee now. Che you should teach me that Falcon before I leave.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
kazu
my any character barring yoshi and doc
your any character
1$
sup sup ballin

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I'll be there.

Kira doesn't want to team with me cause I'm not "good enough" lololol :p

I need a teammate, so anyone without one tell me.
wow, im sorry, but that was pretty *****y on her part... dont worry, ill ask my brother, he's fairly good.

also, i have the swine flu, see yall at the tournament! heheheheheh....

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
I'll be there.

Kira doesn't want to team with me cause I'm not "good enough" lololol :p

I need a teammate, so anyone without one tell me.
*Sigh* someone's starting to get a bit too cocky; she "barely" beat my Sonic, and I haven't played in almost a year! She need to "Learn her place" so to speak.

Also, what's a vanilla brawl?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Nah I'm not mad, I didn't mean it as an insult.

She just said I'd be akward from playing B+ and stuff.

I don't have any hard feelings lol, no reason to get all that mad.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I really didn't mean anything negative in that post, I was just joking around. Really, no hard feelings at all. Don't get mad at her, and it's kind of hard to ban her from her own tournament in a store she works at haha.

I feel kinda bad now....

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I have the flu, and all i did was stay in bed, randomly drifting off to sleep. in my newest one, there was an odd narrator, i think it may be me, cuz everything is in 1st person but its not my voice... anyways here's the poem he/I said

sittin in bed going through hell, when all around me my ****ing house fell.
as the dust and rubble quell, i heard a very strange bell, G&W helped me up and bid me farewell.
Now all this is seems strange, but across the field marth hit me with his sword's ridiculous range.
realizing where i am, LRStartA for a character change.
Link i picked for his awesomeness, but he's not high tier oh the sadness. Falcon punches flying, other characters are dying, I UpBd peach in the face as she started crying.
Hearing her voice was somewhat sad, i approached partially mad, Seeing her face my emotion was... somewhat glad?
it was Kira, who wasnt exactly crying, it sounded more like whining, offering her an apology as i said sighing. When Che comes outta nowhere and 0 to deaths her with his awesome waveshining.
When off the stages, che tries to recover, adrian comes in with a spike, take that mutha****er!
then violently shaken, i was to awaken, to a smashfest i fell alseep at. The things on the TV were but a flash, as james called out "look at that upsmash!" Ending this poem, theres a pile of homework, i need to go do'em.

After james said look at that upsmash, i was woken up by my computer... so couldnt finish the dream...

Top Bottom