• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
****in pokemon platinum suxx *** !!! I hate this game so much, omfg!! The battle frontier is a load of asswipe and everything about it screeches PHAIL!!

I'm not entering the tourney, unless I get a better partner, but, I'll gladly take all ur moneys though.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I never even bought D/P/Pl

I bought garry's mod a couple days ago.......It's pretty fun but I'm not the most creative person so it's hard to reap the fun out of it completely.

Still good, I recommend it if you like messing around randomly sandbox style.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I never even bought D/P/Pl

I bought garry's mod a couple days ago.......It's pretty fun but I'm not the most creative person so it's hard to reap the fun out of it completely.

Still good, I recommend it if you like messing around randomly sandbox style.
Wuts garry's mod?

Also I won't be able to smash.. at all.. for awhile at least
KCC makes my schedule pretty stretched, especially considering all the other things going on in my life. Btw, I'm taking web design, and its pretty chillax, checking smashboards during class, listening to music, etc.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Yo, Matt, what's your steam ID thing. I got Garry's Mod, CSS, TF2, Portal, and a few other games.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Its a Source engine mod where you can use props and ragdolls (characters) from any game that uses the source engine to build stuff, set people in poses, screw around, and do pretty much whatever you want.

Also it's online so you can do those things with friends.

Source engine=Half Life 2, Counter Strike Source, TF2, etc.

EDIT: Xanskar I think it's just Matt2358

My nickname is "[!?] Mattax (Matt2358)" though

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
thingie is coming up. like, very soon.

alaskans had best be ready unless they want to be steamrolleeddddd.

as should i.

just a friendly word of caution to everybody and myself.

later.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
me and the rest are gonna be ariving once more on saturday in our tank, and once done with the 2v2's, we shall join the rest of you for zombie land O.O

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
So I'mma copy pasta this stuff that I posted elsewhere about something that happened to me in Dwarf Fortress

Me said:
So this one time I was playing Dwarf Fortress, using a fortress I had named Stonehearth. I had set up most of my essentials, farms were running smoothly and I had a water source, as well as plenty of booze (which is essential to dwarven life). I was building a huge wall to keep stuff away from my outdoor farms and fishing ponds, when suddenly the game pauses and centers on a Capital "D". Oh no, that's no ordinary consonant, that's a Dragon, and it's heading right towards my fort. Well, I THOUGHT I had finished the wall, but some dwarves had suspended a section of it because they decided it was time to sleep, got distracted by a squirrel, or threw themselves off a cliff or something, as per usual. So this Dragon goes straight through the hole in the wall and proceeds to head towards a stairway I built while draining a lake for easy access to my outdoor farms. Sadly, after a couple hallways this stairway leads directly to the heart of my fortress. On his way to screw everything up he shoots a blast of dragonfire at a wandering cat, lighting up my farm plots and the nearby flora. The cat gets away but I add him to the butcher's slaughter list (cats are a common source of nutrition for dwarves).
So the dragon goes down the tunnel, taking out a couple dwarves on the way, and proceeds into a large room that I was getting gemstones from. Straight across the room is my fort's main staircase, which leads to every floor. I can't let the dragon get that far or all will be lost. There were about 5 dwarves in the room though, so he occupies himself with blasting them with dragonfire, chasing them around a large room that just so happens to look almost exactly like a room a boss dragon from some game would be in. Finally the military shows up. Stonehearth's bravest souls, defenders of the fortress. Sadly there are a lack of brave souls in Stonehearth, as a total of 5 dwarves show up, consisting of two Swordsdwarves (a real term), an Axedwarf, a Speardwarf, and the newest addition to my military force, a novice Marksdwarf.
The melee ones rush up and two of them (the Axedwarf and a Swordsdwarf) immediately get disintegrated by giant plumes of dragonfire. Luckily the Dragon shifts his attention to the remaining 3 civilians still in the room and begins to run after them, and the other two manage to get a few hits in, wounding the dragon. The dragon kills 2 of the civilians and sets the last one, who I am suddenly told has been elected Mayor of the fortress, on fire. My other melee dwarves die, and my Marksdwarf runs out of ammo. In a bloody rage, probably fueled by the death of everyone he has ever respected, the Marksdwarf sprints up to the dragon, straight past the burning mayor (who is running away from the dragon straight towards my main staircase), and whacks the Dragon in the face with his wooden crossbow, fatally damaging it's brain and killing it. Meanwhile my new mayor runs to my fortresses well and dives in, falling straight down about 10 floors before hitting the bottom, dying on impact in the middle of my fort's water source.
Tastes like Dwarf Fortress
<3 DF

Top Bottom