• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Sucks that you have the flu.

By the way guys I want you to be nice to Tri_Brow and Orry at the tourney ok? You don't REALLY know them yet, so don't judge them until you do. If we're going to start Biweeklies we need all the people we can get.

We probably need ~12 people for them, and more is better until you reach a point where you don't have time to finish.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
Sucks that you have the flu.

By the way guys I want you to be nice to Tri_Brow and Orry at the tourney ok? You don't REALLY know them yet, so don't judge them until you do. If we're going to start Biweeklies we need all the people we can get.

We probably need ~12 people for them, and more is better until you reach a point where you don't have time to finish.
i can stand tribrow but orry??

you will see alot less of adrian blk if orry starts coming to our bi-weeklys/smashfests

Mattnumbers

Smash Master

you will see alot less of adrian blk if orry starts coming to our bi-weeklys/smashfests
Or you could just work extra hard to beat him :p

By the way guys If you ever plan on hacking your Wii DO NOT UPDATE TO 4.2!!!!!
It will be a couple weeks or maybe a month or two before they find out how to hack the new one.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Or you could just work extra hard to beat him :p

By the way guys If you ever plan on hacking your Wii DO NOT UPDATE TO 4.2!!!!!
It will be a couple weeks or maybe a month or two before they find out how to hack the new one.
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anything about being able to beat him or not.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I know, I'm just saying that if he doesn't like the guy (which he shouldn't be able to know he will never like him since he only even saw him once........), he can still make him a competitive rival.

I mean, the way you improve is by playing against real people, so even if adrian can beat him now, that might not always stay true.

In the end, I just wish we could all get along, Trolling can be funny, but it kind of hurts the community to do it to new people.

I don't think we should discriminate if we start biweeklies, although smashfests are fine I guess if you don't like the person since it's a more friendly thing.

Since I'm one of the youngest I'll be around for a long while, and I want to make sure the community can stay alive after people move away/quit.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I know, I'm just saying that if he doesn't like the guy (which he shouldn't be able to know he will never like him since he only even saw him once........), he can still make him a competitive rival.

I mean, the way you improve is by playing against real people, so even if adrian can beat him now, that might not always stay true.

In the end, I just wish we could all get along, Trolling can be funny, but it kind of hurts the community to do it to new people.

I don't think we should discriminate if we start biweeklies, although smashfests are fine I guess if you don't like the person since it's a more friendly thing.

Since I'm one of the youngest I'll be around for a long while, and I want to make sure the community can stay alive after people move away/quit.
EXCUSE ME?

I believe, sir that you are the youngest.
I'm only singling you out because it used to be me. xanskarr doesn't count

Z-row

Smash Journeyman

Good thing, if adrian blk is gonna be that petty. I guess I'm gonna miss adrian blk.

Seriously, dude. You should treat competitive gaming like a job in the sense that you shouldn't let your personal opinion of someone affect your ability to play with them. From what I understand, orri is a pretty good smasher and you could benefit from playing him. Don't limit yourself based on your opinions of any one person and think of it as a learning experience. Hell, do you even NEED to talk to him?

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
Seriously, dude. You should treat competitive gaming like a job in the sense that you shouldn't let your personal opinion of someone affect your ability to play with them. From what I understand, orri is a pretty good smasher and you could benefit from playing him. Don't limit yourself based on your opinions of any one person and think of it as a learning experience. Hell, do you even NEED to talk to him?
I concur. There's been plenty of times I've met gamers that I didn't get along w/, but I never let that stop me from playing them. Get as much exp/mind games that you can from them. Gaming is all about relaxing, learning, and having a good time; you shouldn't let those small things get under your skin.

BTW, I accept your Falcon mirror challenge.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman

jeez adrian i still dont get what your problem is with me? i come 50 miles away to find some people that enjoy smash just as much as i do, and to play competitive, but you seem to make a big deal over any thing to do with me.

no one else seemed to have such a problem with me the past few times ive came by play n trade, except you.

so buck up, ill be there more often and for who enjoy my visits, great, for people who dont, then deal with it.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
You are merely an apprentice, how can you hope to stand up against a journeyman?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So I'm going to Peach School, which is pretty much "classes" on AiB on how to be good at Peach, as taught by Professor Dark.Pch.

Btw, Mario128 has been busy with his CDL classes to be practicing Brawl so I dunno how rusty he'll be come Saturday. I need to practice extra to cover for that. Either that or pick up MK pick up a new teammate. Meh, I think I'll be fine...(?)

I probably won't be doing MMs until PFDs so bear with me, the time will come. Soon...

I think it's absolutely horribad that I'm sitting in the back of my computer networking class posting on here when in about 10 minutes, I'll be taking a test on a chapter that I didn't read. Maybe I'll learn to not cram sometime? Meh, this is basically the story of my life, pushing things off to the last minute. So why stop now?

Also, I hope that I can trade in my 2 N64 controllers and 4GB iPod Mini for enough store credit to enter. If not then there's not much I can do... It'll work out somehow, I just know it.

Top Bottom