• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Yo Matt. Team with me. My former teammate and I just can't seem to operate on a tourney level, I'd be carrying his *** through the whole tourney(if we got past the 1st match).

Adrian: We have a match comin up so be @ parachutes around 4:00

Kira: You should have youre money ready for my wallet if you TRULY want that MM.

Spacing: I'll be @ Job Corps on Monday. Sorry, Got pushed back, Tell Mario_128 that Kazu wants another Mario crossed off his list, so be prepared.

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
@Numbers: Sweet.

@Spacing: What you saw @ singles was Me and Fang HELLA sandbagging, but all that aside, I've Improved.

EDIT: Low Teir Challenge: My Jiggs vs any other low teir char. (Brawl)

Who's the dude from pg 484 from Cali?

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
cant wait to play at some brawls 2s, well be goin to zombie land after, but who ever doesent care ill smash fest with em too.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I wonder if they will finally nerf Sagat.

Also we still need an actual place to go for the smashfest..............

By the way we should do something special on Halloween.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
It probably wouldn't be purely smash, it would be more of a social thing just possibly with smash there.

Although as far as I'm concerned your still welcome to come.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Sooo..as for this weekend..i can do movie stuff..and i can do the tournament..and i can for sure go to the smashfest..buuuuttt im lacking funds. The good news however! is i got the job at office max..so if person were to...spot money for the dudeski..i could mayhaps attend these smash related events..and upon me getting my first paycheck, those kind generous person would be repaid. =]

Pleeeeeeease? i wanna go =3

Top Bottom