• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Yeah sorry about that it's in my room I'll go get it.

I'm on MSN though :\

EDIT: I can't find my Cell Phone.............

EDIT2: I missed you on MSN cause I was looking for my cell phone

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
My brother is so ****ing dumb, he cut up grass and put it in a bag and then sold it to someone as Weed for $20. Now he has ISS for a week.

First he eats two pill bottles of Ibiprofin and almost dies and now this, god what a tard.

I probably can't come today, although I might be able to. I'll get there at like 6:30 or 7:00 if I do though.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
-yawn- good morning everybody. Today is a gooooood day. Last night was a gooooood night.
For starters. the Smashfest was quite delicious; both part one and two alike.
Part one and Che_Lab's house, was crazy and wild and at time very eccentric. We got in the token T-Bell trip..and tvs were carried by black people as well as white boys riding in the trunk of cars. [should been Kazu back there..i mean..Pedro..] much fun was had by all.
Part two was at my place of residence..all i have to say is..brawl plus is better than brawl. x]

Sorry Mike about us not being awake, and i like i said, you missed arthur and chris by like..20 min? or something like that. I know i was tired..But dont despair!! tonight is another smashfest!!

Speaking of that..does anybody know where it is? haha

Im very happy that jason was able to make it out, as well as A-Funk to my house, and MattPlus. I would especially like to thank Mike for giving out rides, like a boss.

I think as a smash community, we really need to appreciate the ones who give out transportation. Those like mike, and derek, and chris[thanks for taking jason and a-funk home last night (in two different trips)]. The people like them keep the community alive, and allow people like us to have gatherings like the one last night. Good **** *****es, Good ****.

And hopefully kira can act as MattPlus's mother, becuase they check ids at the box office, and tickets and the entrance of the Zombieland movie entrance.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I'm have an extra something at my house, I'm not going to say what it is, because then anyone could claim it. If you are missing something, contact me.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
good matches today guys. i had fun. hope to do another one soon. till then, keep playing metaknight... if moneys involved.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
hahahahahahha

LOOLLLLZZZZ

i DON'T play METAknight.

I aM SNAKEY!!!

well, anyway. fun stuff i guess.

blech. i have quite a bit of work to

do with my snakey.

later dudes.

next time, my snakey will improve

quite a bit from where it is now.

hopefully.

HOLLLLYYYYY DDDIIIVVVAAAAAA

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
hahahahahahha

LOOLLLLZZZZ

i DON'T play METAknight.

I aM SNAKEY!!!

well, anyway. fun stuff i guess.

blech. i have quite a bit of work to

do with my snakey.

later dudes.

next time, my snakey will improve

quite a bit from where it is now.

hopefully.

HOLLLLYYYYY DDDIIIVVVAAAAAA
I also deny to play the scrodom licker known as metaknight

Lol it was mainly a reference to the tournament. just a funny joke of playing mk if money is involved. Derek asked me if i wanted to play some blazblue if he got it hooked up, but had to leave early, im sure if has xbox live im still gamef or that or street fighter 4. till next time though, i gotta know when the next smash tourney will be.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So I was totally not expecting what happened today. AT ALL

1st - HOLLLLYYYYY DDDIIIVVVAAAAAA (Derek, Arthur)
2nd - M&Ms (Me, Mario_128)
3rd - [I can't remember...] (Adrian, Caleb)

$25 store credit is nice. Watching the Mario ditto between Full Metal Mario and Mario_128 was friggn intense. They should've done a set just to be sure. The one tourney I actually got to place in...and I get no AiB medal... Yeah, w/e.

The post tourney Taco Bell run was too good. Haven't had that **** in a long time. Piling up in the car was...interesting. And snug.

ZOMBIELAND WAS AWESOME. And watching James play DDR made my eyes and head hurt. Also, THERE IS NO SECRET ABOUT ME.

Smashfest was kinda short and meh but the day as a whole was amazing. We need more gatherings like that. And quit scaring Kira away guys. >:3

Good ****, guys. Good ****.

Also, @Mike: "TWILIGHT GIRL" Lmao.

----------------
Now playing: The Expendables - Driftaway
via FoxyTunes

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
So I was totally not expecting what happened today. AT ALL

1st - HOLLLLYYYYY DDDIIIVVVAAAAAA (Derek, Arthur)
2nd - M&Ms (Me, Mario_128)
3rd - [I can't remember...] (Adrian, Caleb)

$25 store credit is nice. Watching the Mario ditto between Full Metal Mario and Mario_128 was friggn intense. They should've done a set just to be sure. The one tourney I actually got to place in...and I get no AiB medal... Yeah, w/e.

The post tourney Taco Bell run was too good. Haven't had that **** in a long time. Piling up in the car was...interesting. And snug.

ZOMBIELAND WAS AWESOME. And watching James play DDR made my eyes and head hurt. Also, THERE IS NO SECRET ABOUT ME.

Smashfest was kinda short and meh but the day as a whole was amazing. We need more gatherings like that. And quit scaring Kira away guys. >:3

Good ****, guys. Good ****.

Also, @Mike: "TWILIGHT GIRL" Lmao.

----------------
Now playing: The Expendables - Driftaway
via FoxyTunes
lol zombieland was awesome, i was surprised how far our set up had reached also. 4th being team dinosaucers. lol that yoshi and falco made it so far.

some fun times tho at the tourney, once again made some more friends. it was great to finally smash against more of you on the board than just few like i did at the first tourney. hope to have another one some time guys.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
He didn't let anyone know who he was, I just figured it out because of his tag on B+.

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
Well, traffic was really bad coming down (an accident and road construction), and I didn't make it till about 2:30. So in short, I missed the whole tourney. I came in to play friendlies a little and watched a couple of people play guilty gear, but I had to leave shortly because I wasn't in the tourney. I'll definitely be back for the next one (and earlier next time).

Top Bottom