• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
watch these

Higher learning
Alien
ALIENS( best sci fi movie) and the only movie ive ever givin 5/5 stars
LOTR series(there all good)
pokemon movie 1&3 rest are ****
undercover brother
the forgotten
13th ghost
diary of a mad black women
Tales of the hood( u must watch nowz!!!!!!!)
planet of the apes( watch the old ones and the new one that came out in like 03-04-05 i don remember
harry potter and the goblet of fire
Fight club
a goofy movie
toy story
lion king

to many to list
that was just a sample of movies worth watching

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
ya... from now on its Mains and SECONDARIES ONLY *** tertiaries **** w/e the **** matt says, **** kira, either u play him or you ****ing DONT. by decree of the samsh council. so shall it be said, so shall it be done.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
ya... from now on its Mains and SECONDARIES ONLY *** tertiaries **** w/e the **** matt says, **** kira, either u play him or you ****ing DONT. by decree of the samsh council. so shall it be said, so shall it be done.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
errr fine I guess I'll call the characters I play but suck with secondaries instead of tertiaries and quaternaries if it really makes that much of a difference.

No. Because it doesn't.

Main: Lucas
Secondaries: Ness, Charizard, Luigi
Tertiaries: Ivysaur, Jiggs, Ike, Ice Climbers
Quaternaries: DK, Link

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
we should make the frontpage with a list of this kind of ****.. and when the next smashfest is going to be/tournaments... too bad someone doesn't post

joeplicate

Smash Master
octurnaries lol

i don't think mods go in here unless there is a complaint or w/e so you should be cool
and nobody would go in here who would report a post, because it's basically just alaska

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Icosanaries

That would be Pit for me I think. I can't even remember the last time I played as Pit........ever.

On a side note my brother did something new that was really stupid, I'm not sure what it is yet but he might be expelled.

And that would mean he would have to go to my school.............god **** it.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
And I mean most posts that are actually in this thread, not most posts total.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
No smashfests going on here until this weekend. =( And sadly apparently most of the good players are out of state. I guess I'm going to the Active Gamers weekly thing on Saturday cuz sadly there's nothing major.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
since when did mike even have like 800 posts? and does he only post in here, jesus
also if xan isnt up to making a thread, its gotta be mike

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Ok, lets stop making suggestions and actually decide whether or not to make a new thread and who would make it.

Everyone post like this and I'll tally up the results by this time tomorrow.

New Thread Y/N:

OP:

Potential canidates for OP: DaemonFang, Xanskar(r), Che_Lab, adrian Blk, Mattnumbers.
These people seem the most involved and have the most (recent) posts in this thread, and no, you can't vote for yourself.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
I don't mind making a new thread, it's whatever I guess.

But I vote for: Not Daemonfang

Top Bottom