• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i went to the fest on friday
that counts enough
and if it doesnt
**** you

edit: no really, fuck you

also
you mad

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
lol xanskarr
people who don't play smash
don't post on a smash forum

learn yo place

hint: its not here
even though its wrong, its funny.

i went to the fest on friday
that counts enough
and if it doesnt
**** you

edit: no really, fuck you

also
you mad
it counts xanskarr. you're still welcome here and i will continue to invite you to further smashfests.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I don't know if my mom is willing to take me this week.

If not I'll pay someone like $10 to come get me friday (if my mom is willing to drive me back home). Or you could just do it out of the kindness of your hearts. yeah right

Is Brawl+ acceptable? If not I can just play Melee I guess, it's still fun I just suck at it lol.

Also caleb should bring 64.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I don't know if my mom is willing to take me this week.

If not I'll pay someone like $10 to come get me friday (if my mom is willing to drive me back home). Or you could just do it out of the kindness of your hearts. yeah right

Is Brawl+ acceptable? If not I can just play Melee I guess, it's still fun I just suck at it lol.

Also caleb should bring 64.
its prolly gonna be at Matt's

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Does that second part include me? I don't think I've ever invalidated any matches against you.

And if it does, I apologize.
Lol, that actually wasn't directed at you, Xan.

Mattnumbers said:
Yo gouki, I respect you, and Imma let you finish, but CAPTAIN OBAMA IS ONE OF THE BEST TEXTURES OF ALL TIME!
Rofl, I see what you did there. God, **** Kanye West.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Kira, where do you even post to tell people that this tourney exists? I would like to put some mention of Brawl+ on it if that's ok.

Also I would write it on the poster lol.

IDK, I would either just have it be a free tourney (but then no one will join possibly), or have a $5 entry fee (since I heard Derek doesn't like B+, maybe he won't play it and someone else can win some money haha). It might need to be official for that second option though.

pleeeeeeeease?

EDIT: Also, anyone want a pink name?

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Kira, where do you even post to tell people that this tourney exists? I would like to put some mention of Brawl+ on it if that's ok.

Also I would write it on the poster lol.

IDK, I would either just have it be a free tourney (but then no one will join possibly), or have a $5 entry fee (since I heard Derek doesn't like B+, maybe he won't play it and someone else can win some money haha). It might need to be official for that second option though.

pleeeeeeeease?

EDIT: Also, anyone want a pink name?
If i dont see you on the front page of the papers 15 years from now saying that you've achieved some prestigious award. im hunting you down and kicking your ***.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I'm going to turn Che_lab pink.

So is there a smashfest this weekend? I'm not completely sure my mom is even willing to drive me to anchorage, but she pretty easy to convince.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
I'm already teaming with Matt Savage, w00t~

@Matt#: I don't think they'd let you charge an entry fee at the store, but a free tourney is fine. I mostly advertise here, AKG, facebook, and at the store.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Ok, well If you would but a side note that there will be a Brawl+ even happening, that would be great.

I pretty much know the ruleset so I'll be able to run it, I guess it will just be for fun though. Or I guess I could give away $20 to whoever gets first, idk.

EDIT: Also, It would be GREAT if you guys could inform the people that sign up for the teams tourney that it's going on right after they sign up for Brawl doubles.
I've got to make sure that I'm available on the 2nd though.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Yo Adrian, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Daemonfang is one of the best trolls of all time! Of all time!

Top Bottom