• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
that was good **** today you guys

Me
Adrian
MattS
Matt#
Cho
Kira
Arthur
Ricky
Ricky's Friend
Jason
James
Caleb

****ing amazing turnout. 11 people. Thanks for coming guys, you all restored my faith in the community. There wont be anything like this for awhile, hope yall enjoyed it. XD

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
you forgot james
also i left my melee at your house
and i really dont want it to go missing like everything else i bring to smashfests

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
The fest last night was great, really fun.

At Che's I lost 2 $1 64 MMs and then won 2 $1 B+ MMs haha.

And Lucas is not OP in Brawl+, but I'm flattered that you think that :p

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Ahh ****, dude. Sounds like I missed out on an epic gathering. My sis told me that I shouldn't go cause she works at First Care and says that Swine Flu is going around like crazy right now. I'm bored so I'm gonna make a list of people I've played...

Top (I get raep'd. Period.)
-MoonChild
-Ricky
-MattS
-Arthur

High (Maybe I can beat them with a little more experience?)
-Vvave
-Che_Lab
-Xanskarr
-TCP
-Captain Alaska

Middle (Great matches, could go either way)
JohnP
James
Mario_128
AdrianBLK

Low (Good practice for my secondaries)
Daemonfang
GZC
My girlfriend

Bottom (Using Yoshi just might give them a chance...)
Phillip
Lvl 9s
Scrubs
n00bs

??? (People I have yet to play)
-Ean
-OrryWatts
-Cho
-Ricky's Friend
-Mattnumbers
-Kira

in b4 ****storm

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
I am considering giving smash up.... :( Idk if I have any potential what so ever.

I needs a GG mentor for the time being, I just got into the series. Haha. Well yeah. Anything interesting happen while I was hiding in my box of fail? lol

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Ok, I have Winace so I'm not sure if this will work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4e7c156a2e1581590de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871

All the stuff in the sd file should be at the root of the sd card, so when you extract it to your sd card cut all of the stuff inside of "sd" and then paste it into the sd card's root.

you can just delete the sd file after that.

BTW if anyone here doesn't have their wii connected to the internet (as in, you have a menu version less than 4.0), and a copy of Twilight Princess, you can get homebrew using that.

You have to delete your TP save file though.

What you do is go to your wii memory and then look on the sd card, and there should be three TP save files, copy the NTSC-U one onto your wii and then load up one of the save files that appear when you play Twilight Princess (one of them froze for me and the other worked, so if it freezes just try the other one).
Then walk straight forward and talk to the guy in front of you.
Go through the install process and you now have homebrew.

This only works on Wii's that don't have Menu 4.0 yet though, but there are other ways to get it on those.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Ok, I have Winace so I'm not sure if this will work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4e7c156a2e1581590de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871

All the stuff in the sd file should be at the root of the sd card, so when you extract it to your sd card cut all of the stuff inside of "sd" and then paste it into the sd card's root.

you can just delete the sd file after that.

BTW if anyone here doesn't have their wii connected to the internet (as in, you have a menu version less than 4.0), and a copy of Twilight Princess, you can get homebrew using that.

You have to delete your TP save file though.

What you do is go to your wii memory and then look on the sd card, and there should be three TP save files, copy the NTSC-U one onto your wii and then load up one of the save files that appear when you play Twilight Princess (one of them froze for me and the other worked, so if it freezes just try the other one).
Then walk straight forward and talk to the guy in front of you.
Go through the install process and you now have homebrew.

This only works on Wii's that don't have Menu 4.0 yet though, but there are other ways to get it on those.
omfg, by decree of the smash council, you are no longer matt numbers, you are now MattPlus. (get it, brawl+ and matt) cuz seriously, any question about brawl ever should be redirected to you...

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4e7c156a2e1581590de4fc1039a01674a49d9c08ace02df4c95965eaa7bc68bc

Ok, I've set up another file that you can use to get Homebrew on a 4.0 and up wii.

As with the last one, all the files in the sd folder should be at the very root of your sd card.

Now, what you do is this: boot up your wii and put in your sd card. Now, go to the wii memory and select the "sd" tab. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT TO THE SD MENU FROM THE BASE WII MENU.
Now, it should say "Load boot.dol/.elf?". Say yes and get through the installer (this part should be easy).

Now, you should have homebrew. I haven't done this myself, so if you have any problems just ask and I'll probably be able to figure it out. You do need to do one more thing though. After you succesfully get homebrew on your wii, look at the sd card on your computer and there will be a folder called "privateold". Copy all the stuff in Private and paste it in this one, and then delete "private" and rename "privateold" to private again.

BTW this has all of my textures/music hacks as well as the custom stages that we played at the smashfests. Also it probably contains other random stages my brother made/replays/snapshots so just delete/ignore/enjoy those.

Technically I don't think I'm supposed to post about this on Smashboards but I'm not sure.

Enjoy.

EDIT: By the way, if you have a menu version less than 4.0 go with the regular sd one with the twilight hack (unless you don't have TP of course), its less likely to cause problems. Neither of these have any chance to brick your wii so don't worry about any of that. These are the exact same files I'm using.

Top Bottom