• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskar

Smash Lord
posting 4 minutes after che_lab

ps. real men use 40 posts per page

pps. home and end buttons scroll to the end of the page broooooo

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
nothing ever gets ****ing done in this community its ****ing bull****, seriously no wonder why matt savage quit, all we do is sit here and ****ing talk. Jason lives so ****ing far away from everyone else, dereks in hiding because of kira, and kira's constantly busy, we literally had to drag her to the ****ing fest at ches to get her to go, arthur and captain alaska are sooooo stupidly hard to contact, that just leaves me and adrian and now that im 19 we dont even have a place to ****ing smash. oh and the ****ing scrubs, seriously, this is bull****. how the hell do we ever expect our community to improve if we just sit on our *****? at least i try and being UAA kids to the tournaments, and as for the recording ****, that NEVER gets done, and when i finally do bring over my laptop, che loses the ****ing disk, this community is ****ed, derek was wise to jump ship when he did. jason always ****ing complains about oh hes quitting, oh hes so emo, blah blah blah, and he always comes anyways. make up ur ****ing mind you douche. speakling of which, everyones so ****ing negative lately, che and his debt w.e the **** he did, jason as i mentioned before, kira about how shes so insecure about herself. ALL YALL NEED TO GROW A ****ING PAIR OF BALLS AND DEAL WITH IT. im sick of nobody doing anything anymore. im sick of everyone being so negative. most of all im sick of sitting here and watching jason trying to troll everone.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
ya mikes right lol, except jason lives close to ean/chris/ricky/derek/arthur
it used to be that i was the one who lived far away from all the smashers
also my debt is paid, and im just trying to get my 360 now (30 dollars away)

so now ima john about me not doing stuff
-ive been into wow lately
-i had that dentist ****
-been on drugz, lulz (not the fun ones)

also most of the time without me you guys dont do ****

and matt15239482904 is pretty positive about **** and wanting to do stuff
but then again he lives in EAGLE RIVER LOL

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Also you guys need to find random people at tournaments that might be cool (even if they suck) and just invite them to the forums/ a planned smashfest.

I already found a guy that lives in like......Wasilla on the Brawl+ boards like a month ago and he seemed interested but then again he hasn't even posted here yet.......

EDIT: Mike did you get stabbed?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
well
chris doesnt play games anymore, i hardly talk to ean, ricky moved to somewhere else, arthur is arthur, derek quit or whatever
i do live far away from everyone that still plays

i don't troll THAT much anymore

besides, this community has been dead since TCP and Cap AK stopped playing

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
theres a lot of people but if u go play with them its gonna be a whole load of games not just smash. IE halo, Gears, so on so forth.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
knee - thur most of the time
naither when i wanna sound like a lil *****
also tournament starts at 3 and i wont delay it

mannnn it was hard getting up this early

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
see, this is what i mean about how this community sucks at organization. the only time we do something is after a ****ing tournament.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
ok so im missing one of my copies of melee and i have someone else's brawl here
hit me up if the brawl is yours or u have an extra melee

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
well, im at UAA teaching scrubs to metaknight infinite cape trick, and planking. hopefully they all wanna go to the next brawl tournament and show of what they've learned, lololololololol.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Sup *****es. been on vacation for the last few weeks in Cordova with the girlfriend and all. Had some good smashes with TCP and GZC. Pretty much won a $5 mm against GZC. He wanted to go double or nothing and so $5 turned into $10, lol. I got the first mm on video except TCP kinda sucks with recording. I also had a few nights of friendlies 1v1 with GZC. Our last match we'll play each other in for a while ended with my Zelda 2stocking his C. Falcon. wut? But yeah, I'm leaving for Anchorage/Job Corps in a few hours. Should I do dishes for money this weekend at school or do I come to Anchorage and see if all the practice with me ol sensei will pay off? I dunno, DaemonFang's overenthusiasm is starting to annoy me. Tough call, let's see how I feel on Thursday.

Top Bottom