• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Sup *****es. been on vacation for the last few weeks in Cordova with the girlfriend and all. Had some good smashes with TCP and GZC. Pretty much won a $5 mm against GZC. He wanted to go double or nothing and so $5 turned into $10, lol. I got the first mm on video except TCP kinda sucks with recording. I also had a few nights of friendlies 1v1 with GZC. Our last match we'll play each other in for a while ended with my Zelda 2stocking his C. Falcon. wut? But yeah, I'm leaving for Anchorage/Job Corps in a few hours. Should I do dishes for money this weekend at school or do I come to Anchorage and see if all the practice with me ol sensei will pay off? I dunno, DaemonFang's overenthusiasm is starting to annoy me. Tough call, let's see how I feel on Thursday.
unless ur gonna smash with us today, stfu and gtfo

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, well since it IS the last day until I have to go back to school (iunno about you UAA kids), I think I should definitely at least try to host a smashfest, so if you want to come, call me and people can start heading over at around 5. Also, since I do have school tomorrow, everyone has to be out by 10. I don't mean 10:30, or 10:01, I mean you have to be out BY 10:00.

Phone numba(s): 244-8781 / 344-9777

PS: If enough people come I'll host a mini tournament, we can do it with or without money, mostly just for fun and if you guys want I don't have to enter, lol.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
are any of you ******s coming to the smashfest? i made a really nice post and everything and so far it just looks like mike + adrian are coming..meh. ill try calling tomo
xan try to come plz
capt. alaska if u see this, holla

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Soon, Xanskarr. Soon.

And I saw today that weekend dishwashing is all full so I guess I'll be coming around Anchorage then. Wonder if Kira is still up for those mm's...

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Seeing as how we're gamers there seems to be a tier list for everything. I've decided to make a tier list of Life. Being the original creator of this, all other tier list made after this one is null and void, and only i can make changes to it. Here we go.

Life is constantly changing that means that every little thing is too much to keep up with so there will be no number rankings, if ur in the same tier, just consider yourself tied with the other people. Note, this tier list is not only based on player skill, but everything in life.

Top Tier
Me
Marcus
Derek
Cho

High Tier
Kira
Adrian
Caleb
Daniel

Mid Tier
Brad
Jason
Matt

Low Tier
Mario128
Race

Bottom Tier
UAA Scrubs

Thats all i can come up with for now. post if u want me to add someone.

Race

Smash Lord
I wonder what this guy is like in rl, i'm gonna prolly get a real kick out of it.

ppl who act like scrubs online = Real scrubs in rl

banksters

Smash Apprentice
If you make a tier list of life and put yourself at the top, you should automatically be in bottom tier. :(

Laggy

Smash Rookie
lol its funny to see that even Bankster is on here. oh well.

Why does the smash community love drama so much? It kinda makes me lose interest in even playing because of this. Doesn't meant I'm going to stop playing. I hope u guys don't take it personally, just thought that you guys would be more mature about this. Its also probably why the Fighting game community doesn't consider Smash a part of it because of the childish rants. I dont mind the smash community at all, if anything the people here are actually nice people. I would just like to see a little bit less drama.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
dude, if u manage to stay out of it, yet at the same time observe it, write this **** down and sell it to TNT as a script, you'd be so ****ing rich.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I dont know how else to say this, so ill say it here... wednesday night someone smashed the back window of my truck and stole everything in it, this included my $200 sunglasses, My Ipod, Caleb's TV, My xbox controller, my 100gig external harddrive, my Gamecube controller, and my brother's sunglasses. im extremely sorry caleb, please dont hate me, ill give you one of my TVs if u wish for a replacement.

Race

Smash Lord
all things aside, that really sucks. I know how that feels, someone broke into my car and stole my $700 stereo. Filing police reports only go so far though too.

seriously my regards

TheDankestNug

Smash Rookie
hrm. indeed that sucks. but i told you that yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, good ****. ino ino ino... but still. good ****. =]

lol..prolly freaked out kira. -sigh-

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
O_o whos that ---^

o_O

also, did arthur leave already? =3 im worried..flisk already left..didnt even text buh-bye.. -sniffle-
and michael needs to el'addo me to the life tier =P
and james. xP

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Looks like someone wasn't happy with your top tier status. But in all seriousness, **** sucks hard.

Anyways, anyone up for smash tomorrow? I'm in town til sunday.

Top Bottom