• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
Special guest!?!

thrash talking does not equal drama, it raises competition, therefore making more people want to smash
I concur. Sorry to hear about your retirement. Hopefully, it's not because of the drama I caused from my mad gangsta skills. Since you're out of the picture, I can change my sig to say:

Swamp - Best Low - mid tier player in Alaska
I got dem mind games :psycho:
-Book of "The 3 Piece" 3:16

I'm down for some Melee up til Friday [what's when i'll be @ Barrow for a month]; just let me know ahead of time. The community is great, and I hope to see it expand. It's understandable that people have work/school/life to deal w/ [those things USUALLY take top priority, kinda like My 3 piece Falcon knees]. If it dies down, then I'll have more best character titles to claim.

DQPW/C 4 lyfe!!! lmao

embracethe12

Smash Lord
hey

i was in alaska for a week over the summer
but i stayed in juneau so i couldn't go anywhere

but besides that alaska has cool weather

too bad i didn't make it to anchorage =[

Xanskar

Smash Lord
I concur. Sorry to hear about your retirement. Hopefully, it's not because of the drama I caused from my mad gangsta skills. Since you're out of the picture, I can change my sig to say:

Swamp - Best Low - mid tier player in Alaska
I got dem mind games :psycho:
-Book of "The 3 Piece" 3:16

I'm down for some Melee up til Friday [what's when i'll be @ Barrow for a month]; just let me know ahead of time. The community is great, and I hope to see it expand. It's understandable that people have work/school/life to deal w/ [those things USUALLY take top priority, kinda like My 3 piece Falcon knees]. If it dies down, then I'll have more best character titles to claim.

DQPW/C 4 lyfe!!! lmao
Actually I'm the best Low - Mid tier player in Alaska.

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
Actually I'm the best Low - Mid tier player in Alaska.
I'll have to challenge you soon in that case. If worst comes to worst, I'll be the 2nd best low-mid tier player in Alaska.

Good games last night [for those who were there]. My Falcon's getting up there. I need to head back home for some "Dark Precipitation" training.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
HOWS ABOUT a low-middle tier tournament??? Srsly, there are easier ways to decide things than to just post about it on here and get all butthurt when someone says otherwise. goddammm

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
I'll have to challenge you soon in that case. If worst comes to worst, I'll be the 2nd best low-mid tier player in Alaska.

Good games last night [for those who were there]. My Falcon's getting up there. I need to head back home for some "Dark Precipitation" training.
doubles with Derek, captain alaska, swamp and arthur is ridiculously fun. lol Lt Dan, Billy MAyes, Rina-Chan, and DQP Roll.

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
HOWS ABOUT a low-middle tier tournament??? Srsly, there are easier ways to decide things than to just post about it on here and get all butthurt when someone says otherwise. goddammm
Trash-talking is the most fun way of working these type of things out. Not only does it build anticipation, it boosts our post count, betters our communation, and brings the community closer together.

If I win, I win, and if I lose, I lose. No biggie. I'll just kick it w/ Dark Rain and "Dark Precipitation" over the holidays to step my game up.

Speaking of which: Check this out!

That is the power of Dark Precipitation [in 2D], :laugh:

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Low-Mid tier tournaments only prove that you know the matchups of low-mid vs low-mid. You need to know the more common characters as well.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I should MM people at Brawl+, even though I'm not actually better than Adrian at it.....

Pretty close to even though, so they will be fair.

BTW It's getting new Air Dodges and Spot Dodges because they're still too good in the + communities view.

Also I wish I were better at + because it would be easier to show off the game, but I need practice with real people.........

And by the way, DaemonFang I'm not sure what you mean by "Quitting". Smashfests are pretty much just a get together where people hang out and play Smash for fun. It's not like you could rise to the top in Melee even if it wasn't old, we live in Alaska for godssake. I think that as long as you enjoy hanging out with the people in the community there's really no point in leaving. That is unless you just don't like smash anymore.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
hey matt, im so sorry that there isnt much preplanned smash stuff going on right now. I dont want you to feel excluded, but a lot of our stuff is based on the feel of the moment. Im definitely doing something in November when my parents are away, its gonna be like 30 days of smash, lol. Just wanted to say thanks for posting on here and trying to participate and pushing brawl+ i know you have a passion for it, please dont lose it.

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
Sup Fang/Adrian

Sup ya'll this is Von AkA K@zU!. When am I gonna get my copy of brawl back Fang or Adrian? I haven't got any practice in besides whoopin scrubs @ parachutes.
I'm not truly GETTING anywhere skillwise. PM me and tell me what's up cause I need my copy back @ least 3 days before next saturday. Got hella combos runnin' through my head. Need 2 practice.
---------------------------------------------
All that aside, I'm on the forums now. Yay.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Thanks Mike.

I just wish I could drive I'm still kicking myself for waiting so long to get my permit. If I could drive I could go into anchorage even if I was only going to stay for a couple hours.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
Sup ya'll this is Von AkA K@zU!. When am I gonna get my copy of brawl back Fang or Adrian? I haven't got any practice in besides whoopin scrubs @ parachutes.
I'm not truly GETTING anywhere skillwise. PM me and tell me what's up cause I need my copy back @ least 3 days before next saturday. Got hella combos runnin' through my head. Need 2 practice.
---------------------------------------------
All that aside, I'm on the forums now. Yay.
yeah i got ur game so ill meet u at parachutes on friday

Gouki-Ryu

Smash Cadet
I'll be @ the mall today. DDR w00t

Yeah. Infact I'm in the library right now waiting for Adrian to show up with my copy of brawl, so if you guys need to find me I'm @ the mall (arcade or library)

Came up with some sick G&W combos in melee. My Jiggz is coming along quite nicely too. Soon I'll be @ you guys' level. Haha.

Well all that aside, tell Adrian I'm still @ the Mall waiting, if you can contact him.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I should just start showing up in anchorage every saturday night and see if I get lucky haha.

Although I was actually at Homecoming last night so I guess I couldn't have gone anyways.

Top Bottom