• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
If you're talking about a TV, there's nowhere to really put it, but we do have extra TVs on the opposite wall and I'm sure they wouldn't mind you hooking up a gamecube/Wii to play friendlies there.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Teaching people how to be good with MK isn't exactly helping people get into smash. You gotta start somewhere, Brawl fans are more likely to play the other smash games than people who don't even like Smash to begin with

Also 999 posts I need to think of something important to say for my next one.....

Xanskar

Smash Lord
You laugh, you go STRAIGHT to hell.

1. Open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE - pause the movie at 0:32 and mute the movie (not in windows, but in the movie)

2. Open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow and change back to the first movie in a hurry, and start it. Now you have a new musicvideo.

3. ???????

4. PROFIT!!
http://www.serebii.net/movies/mewtwo/

The one boy trainer takes out his Venusaur(Fruit Root), the girl takes out her Blastoise(Shell shocker) and finally Ash takes out his Charizard, saying he has no nickname for it, but as soon as Charizard comes out, it attacks Mewtwo. Mewtwo comments on how poorly trained it is. The two Venusaurs start, "Fruit Root" starts out with a Razor Leaf, the other uses Vine Whip to not only deflect the leaves, but also throw "Fruit Root" across the stadium. Then "Shell shocker" goes up, it uses Hydro Pump, but the other just uses Tackle(?) to deflect the water and knock "Shell shocker" across the stadium as well. Ash uses his Charizard and tells it to use it's Speed, not Power. It flies up in the air, the other flies even faster, and it over-powers Ash's Charizard. Then Mewtwo's Charizard grabs Ash's Charizard and holds it, flying toward the ground, Mewtwo's Charizard lets go and Ash's Charizard smacks right into the ground.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
yea ive seen it
if edgeguarding in brawl+ turns out to be edgeguarding in melee ill be happy
then again
i could just be playing melee

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Well, they are adding more things as well, theres a bunch of mechanic changes coming soon most likely.

Soz it will be better, but not necessarily just Melee 2.0 (not that a Melee 2.0 would even really be a bad thing in the first place)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
sooooooooo

GOOD NEws. AT last!!!

the tournament is SATurday?

AT PLAY+TRADE?

At 5 P.M???

If I'm wrong somebody could tell me so.

If NOT, I'll just take it as it is and GO ALONG WITH WHAT I BELIEVE is

the TRUTH.

GOODAY

HARHARHAR

I'm a gonna smack down almost all opposition again and get second once more.

Heh heh heh..... or third or fourth or last or something.....

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
its at 2:00...
says so on their facebook, u ****** adrian
also, my smashboards page is white
WTF

and matt im down for the fair and saturday and everything

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
we're just gonna refer to you from now onwards as savage. like we refer to caleb as che, jason as Xanskarr/xan, me as Dae/Fang.

Top Bottom