• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
we're gonna watch Lucky Star, both seasons, LETS DO THIS!!!!!
just no.

this is the kind of **** i like
foolycooly
code geass
death note
dragonballz when i was a kid
welcome to the nhk
never seen the ruroni kenshin series, but ive seen a movie and it was excellent.
thats all i can think of right now as far as series, but akira + studio ghibli (hayao miyazaki) films are amazing as well. there are a few more series and movies that are notable but i can't focus right now.
overall though, foolycooly is my most liked series
also cowboy bebop

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i already watched lucky star, cant do it again

lets watch hajime no ippo, it may not be KAWAIIIII but its a good anime imo

Xanskar

Smash Lord
dang, fang stalking rina to other forums

edit: JUST KIDDING FANG DONT SHANK ME.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
After looking up miyazaki to find out what movies he made besides Spirited Away, I found out that a movie I used to watch all the time when I was little that I had forgotten the name of was made by him O_O

I knew that it was a real movie and not just a dream that I thought was actually a movie I watched!

BTW it was "My Neighbor Totoro"

Now I wonder if that movie I saw about the pair of pants that was killing a guy wearing it by slowly moving up his body when he couldn't take them off was real..................

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
dang, fang stalking rina to other forums

edit: JUST KIDDING FANG DONT SHANK ME.
actually, that message was directed towards adrian, cuz apparently he wants to ruin EVERY tournament, one day im gonna ****ing invite arthur and ruin it for everyone.

After looking up miyazaki to find out what movies he made besides Spirited Away, I found out that a movie I used to watch all the time when I was little that I had forgotten the name of was made by him O_O

I knew that it was a real movie and not just a dream that I thought was actually a movie I watched.

BTW it was "My Neighbor Totoro"

Now I wonder if that movie I saw about the pair of pants that was killing a guy wearing it by slowly moving up his body when he couldn't take them off was real..................

Miyazaki is ****ing amazing

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
double post, i dont shank people, i cap their knees so even if they dont bleed to death they wont be able to walk for the rest of their lives.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
hey matt
why did you edit your post to have more periods? it doesnt make any sense to me

fang, we need to kidnap arthur and bring him to a smashfest or something

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
hey matt

hows about we just kidnap everyone? including myself, the kidnapper. and bring each other to a smashfest

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
hey matt

I didn't, I added an exclamation mark to the end of one of the sentences because it seemed like I was informing instead of exclaiming.

Also I usually edit my posts and add extra commas and stufz

BTW I still want to go to a smashfest, tell me when this kidnapping will happen and I will have to reverse kidnap myself to anchorage.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
im officially accepting money matches from all 3 - yes all 3 official smash brothers games from anyone in alaska
STEP IT UP
im officially accepting money matches from all 3 - yes all 3 official Hello Kitty Island Adventure games from anyone in the world
STEP IT UP

Xanskar

Smash Lord
che lab your room is too small to do that anime night at your house, especially the area around the tv

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Half of my friends are ******** and are failing school so they are usually grounded for one reason or another.

Also, mikes house had free pizza last time, is there a chance that that may happen again?

I had Bomberman Generation when I was little on my Gamecube. Although the game probably sucked I thought it was cool back then.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Also, mikes house had free pizza last time, is there a chance that that may happen again?

I had Bomberman Generation when I was little on my Gamecube. Although the game probably sucked I thought it was cool back then.
wtf cheats, this wasnt here when i first saw your post

Xanskar

Smash Lord
there's a tournament on saturday
and tomorrow is obviously too early to organize something like this

sunday or monday imo

Top Bottom