• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Race

Smash Lord
Uhhh so?

I don't care what other people have to say, so there is really no point in telling me this

Race

Smash Lord
Anyways its $600 for a round trip ticket from here to there, get *****.

I think my trip will be much worth it

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
lol, who pays for plane tickets? its called family in travel agency, or being sponsored, or being good enough in halo where your team flies you to germany just to play in a tournament.

Race

Smash Lord
tell them to tell me THEMSELVES. It still doesnt matter tho.

I pay for plane tickets cause I work and have money to spend on things like this ^_^

edit* Tell who ever tells me to stop posting to eat a d*ck

Race

Smash Lord
i'll let u figure that out, i'm on aim u can ask me there. or u can ask one of these guys

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yeah, alaska doesnt have anything noteworthy

Laggy

Smash Rookie
Anchorage Locals for smash hit me up tomorrow after I get off work. I should be home at about 6pm and can play till 10pm so if u can drop by I dont mind learning some Melee. Xanskarr and Fang, let me know if u guys want to play. I wont win but at least ill be learning something. grab my number off AKG and text or call me.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
btw, the dqpgl (as xan called it) is still on the way, but we still need volunteers. our troop needs help, people
so whats going on with this, hm dqp? i dont believe you ever had this dqpgl

dont want to be a liar, now do you?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
ok so whoever wants to, we should have an anime night
i havent seen any new anime recently and i need suggestions/someone to watch with
movies or shows are acceptable, and kawaii is a must
we may or may not smash during said event, but i mostly wanna watch anime

Top Bottom