• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
where are we having it? rina's, dereks, or my place? if we go to dereks, we're going to taco bell, if we have it at mine, my moms prolly gonna order free pizza and soda again, if we have it at rina's, its gonna be at rina's...

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
**** it, we'll just have it at Rina's house, no ones place is good enough now. also, im leaving for europe, specifically germany and paris tomorrow to play in an airsoft tournament. any good smashers i should play while im there?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i don't know, i think wak is in france though now that i think about it
he doesnt play anyway

also, love how you just volunteer people's houses for them. +1

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Things rick astley will never do: Give you up, let you down, run around, hurt you, make you cry, say good bye, tear the line, and desert you.

sounds like a pretty good deal. and that uve known him for so long and your heart's been aching and you're just too shy to say it.

you know the game, so go play it.

Top Bottom