• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
we're havin one tuesday bro. Rina's gonna be back, also, you should face rina, she's umm... whats the word... proficient? anyways, it'll be a good game. check it
Sorry dudes but I won't be around Tuesday. If it's not tomorrow, I'll be around again in like 3 weeks. I'm going to Cordova next weekend to beat some sense into TCP.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
whats up with this thread not getting any posts early in the morning
so dumb mang

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
melee tourny Saturday August 15th- 1v1 at 3 pm @ friendly fire place.
entry fee is 15$ so u can count me out

not movin till late august
NO! ADRIAN you are not moving! EVER!!!! you're staying here, ur going to uaa, me u and rina are gonna starta smash club, and then ches gonna graduate, and then all of us can smash the next 4 years. id include xanskarr, but i have no idea as to what his ambitions are after high school. THATS MY PLAN, NO ONE IS GONNA RUIN IS IT!!!!!!!

Xanskar

Smash Lord
che just woke up, im probably gonna fall asleep soon, and mike is in europe or something
so i doubt it

Xanskar

Smash Lord
let me amend that
che woke up 2 hours ago, im probably gonna fall asleep soon, and mike is michael phang
so i doubt it

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i can play it, i wanted to be a video game song writer for awhile, then i heard that unless you were the main producer or artist or designer, u dont get squat in the video game making industry

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Hay Guys! Its Daemon! Im Back!!! the tournament was cool, i got paid to sit and play video games with you guys for like 9 hours. XD anyways, whens the next time pepuls can play smash?
02-23-2009, 06:40 PM Melee was revived by yours truly. Im not letting it fall apart now.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
full row + 2
didnt really go for heart pieces, just grabbed what i saw
i should go back and finish it, or i could go beat majora's mask
never did finish that water temple...

edit: i also got the defensive thing where you take half damage, but i didnt get more than din's fire as far as magicks go

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
good ****, Link to the past was my 1st zelda game, my fav is Majora's Mask. 4 swords was good too. anyways, are we rly smashing tomorrow? i was kidding up until now. whats the final verdict?

Top Bottom