• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
no, editing ur post doesnt make u less of a man, however, editing to add something you couldnt think of before cuz you were too slow does. hope u can throw real punches as well as u can video game ones, i play a game called life too, its fully pvp fun as hell. like i said, looking forward to your arrival.

Race

Smash Lord
lol at you thinking im slow cause I edited, you are making an assumption on my editing a post, AN ASSUMPTION. I added stuff cause I didnt want to dbl post, but I guess you can't really take my word for it, ^_^

anyways trolling this guy was fun but i'll stop, this isnt a troll thread.

So big tourney up there soon?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
XANSKAR WHERE U AT

stop playing zelda and lets do our 10 2s

Xanskar

Smash Lord
I WAS SLEEPING RYAN
also
what the **** happened

or rather, what did you do mike
ok looking back, i agree with all the socal people and daemonfang you're a *****

Race

Smash Lord
lol, it's cool. it's an inside joke joe. . . .and you wouldn't wanna know the truth behind it. . *Cringes

Xanskar

Smash Lord
lately we've had about a smashfest per week, at least thats how many ive gone to

Goht is a ***** in Majora's Mask =(

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
I'm totally down for a smashfest later if anyone's interested. I guess I could have it here, but it wouldn't be til like 6 or 7, 'cause I have an interview over at Play & Trade plus I have to buy my Dizzy wings for the Mallapalooza thing on Saturday.

Call me - 818-802-3522. This includes you, Lunaris.

Race

Smash Lord
oh cool smashfest later? i'm so down! maybe I can bring SF4 and-

oh wait. . . .

wow kira you found a job already? makes me think of how much CA sucks in the job market . . yeah we suck

Xanskar

Smash Lord
you're welcome to come (depending on who is hosting it and if they'll let you
i have no problems with it personally

Top Bottom