• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
k dudes, Kira cant do it at her house, unless theres a huge interest in more than 3 people i dont think anythings going down today.

Race

Smash Lord
sup guys, u guys play anything online? (Console-wise, not WoW). I've always wanted know, lol

Race

Smash Lord
Nice, I enjoy a good Gears or COD4 myself, CS is like something I did when I was in HS, lol. Yeah and there is always wow

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
also, Guitar Hero... kinda... depends... cuz the wii guitar sucks some serious ****. xbox guitar is way better. at one point in time i was able to 4star Dragonforce, at one point in time i had 97% accuaracy on the longshot, at one point in time i cloked 148 actions per minute on starcraft, now im just mediocre smasher, mediocre strategy gamer, and a mediocre first person shooter, and mediocre rhythym gamer. went from being excellent to medium, i finally understand why vegeta is so pissed off all the time now.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i was at mcdonalds the other day and i asked the kind cashier, "do you know what rhymes with Mcflurry?" She responded, "no." I responded with a loud yell "WINDFURY!!!" and threw everything up off the counter and ran out like a mad man.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
hey typh
you look like this guy that used to play smash with us
almost an exact resemblance, crazy

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
btw, if me and rina have our money/burrito match, it will be the last time my link will be played, unless its a special circumstance. i think, im not sure yet, but its most likely gonna be that way.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Majora's mask was fun, too easy with the last boss if you have the Fierce Deity's Mask though.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
adrian i might be a little late to leave the house, im in a raid right now and considering its a pug on ulduar, it might take a bit. ill call u b4 i leave though

Top Bottom