• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskar

Smash Lord
and typh your avatar is cool too although i like the typhlosion that hdt uses better

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
There should be a smashfest soon.

Also I might start playing WoW again (on Tichondrius).

Only problem is that I don't have all that much time for raids and such so once I do get to 80 (which will take forever since I level slow), I'm not sure if I can even do that kind of stuff with you guys.

Adrian, you should get WoW, then we can level together (Che also said that he's going to make a guy and level with me apparently, although he has an 80 already so I'm not sure how much he'll want to play him).

Anyways I'm still wondering what class to be, right now I'm thinking Druid.

I'm so used to getting up at 5:00 mountain time that even though I went to bed at like 2 I got up at 6 (I did sleep on the plane though).

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
(Knows Kira is Rina-Chan)

By the way Rina there is a kid at my school named Jacob Richey( or maybe it's spelled Richy?) who was talking about how you told him you would play Brawl with him.

If you haven't yet I'm pretty sure that he is mildly autistic, so he might come off as a little strange. Not that I'm hating on autistic people or anything.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
melee has its strong points, but sometimes it can be too hard with attacks like zelda's d-tilt which, without insane DI is hard to get out of and can combo infinitly almost

Xanskar

Smash Lord
also sup matt we should play sometime, i only met you at akgl where i was a ***** to everyone lolol

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I'll probably be at the next smashfest, or if you meant on WoW I still haven't decided if I should start my subscription again.

I'll probably end up doing it though.

Random note: Rogues are really fun to level but really boring to PvE with (except for stealth related stuff).

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Awesome. It's good to know that the Alaskans (however few in number we are) still post here.

TCP - I'll definitely take you up on that offer, if for some outlandish reason I end up travelling specifically to Cordova. ;)

I'm looking for some tough competition really badly, and I'd love to face the chance of losing consistently again. That would certainly be cool, and as stated before, I'll have to travel elsewhere to do this. Juneau's Smash scene is definitely 'meh'.
whatever happened to this guy?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
who mite this person be?

you perhaps?

face it u guys are stuck with us now

let the random flaming rain down now
no man im cool with you
i refuse to say who it is though to keep the person or persons anonymous

Race

Smash Lord
yeah I have a pretty good idea of who it is.

but that just makes me going up there and playing you guys that much better ^_^.

lol

Xanskar

Smash Lord
tell me who you think it is, gogo
i can almost guarantee you its not who you think it is

Top Bottom